This is not your safe space

ITT: Albums for fragiles nu-tumblr-males

I think this album has more emotional depth than your initial "a gay made this what a betamale album" analysis lets in

+ it would be beta to stop liking this album because some rando online says it's beta

fuckhead

faggot

this

lol his wife died of cancer

>I HATE THIS MUSIC BECAUSE GAY PEOPLE

haha buzzwords!

Oh hey one of the best albums of the decade

do tumblr people like anohni?

yes

Oh hey one of the most disappointing albums of the decade

the lyrics man, cringe city.

They're atrocious, and you'd think StH would be as bad but they're somehow able to make lines like "ready to lose our privilege" work excellently

Nu-males hate the Lana

Xiu Xiu

which is a shame cuz the music is really good. this managed to be even worse somehow

I feel like they're a bit too explicit for "fragiles nu-tumblr-males"

desu I didn't even like the production much on hopelessness, it had this garish quality that really turned me of
nice digits

Am I the only one who actually kinda digs the cover

The cover's the best thing about it, even if it's a bit overwrought

you wont find any betas that like lana, she actively sings about other men and stuff

try chvrches

I get such a kick out of you losers sitting here pretending to be so macho. Sup Forums is a weird place year days.

haha me too bruhh *upvotes* good thing we're above these losers right? *winks*

t. cuck

anything that's good probably

>.png compression for a .jpg image
essential beta-core

yeah no shit it is, most of these albums are at least ok
"this is not your safe space"
total attitude
look out guys
we're really dropping the truth bombs today

serious question (im new here) can you gild on Sup Forums? like is there 'Sup Forums gold'?

you guys make very good poitns and i think everyone would notice your posts mode if you had a Sup Forums equivalent of reddit gold

Or just the childish sheltered culture surrounding it regardless of sexual identity

everybody knows you're falseflagging dude

you're projecting

whats fale flagging?

Nothing says underage and desperate to fit in quite like forcing internet rivalries that nobody gives a shit about.

t. reddit

unironically yes

like anything that plays in a clothing store