Just a boring sat night in the shock room ER

just a boring sat night in the shock room ER.

your pussy blood is everywhere gross

Story?

girl with multiply stab wounds from her ex bf. She survived barely.

I work as a Environmental Services Tech at a hospital. I get to come in afterwards and clean those rooms up. Its pretty fucking neato, I'm also encharge of gathering and disposing of bio and nuclear wasre, as well as picking up the organ bin from the morgue.

>Damn it's photo like these that make me appreciate, that there are people out there willing help.

TY OP. Godspeed

OP is a fag
saw this pic a couple days ago

>Sup Forumstard in charge of nuclear waste

we're fucked

yes I posted it on 9gag and on facebook. its german hospital in Berlin.

Lord Gabe almighty did the fucking Zombie Apocalypse start in there? It looks to me like a patient was strapped down, broke out and started tearing at they doctors like they were fucking nothing.

literal janitor

I also work in shock trauma.

I salute you! godspeed

Nuclear waste from cancer treatment. I can't build a bomb or any thing out of it. It goes into a special bin, I go and pick them up and take them to their proper spot for pick up. So truly nothing to worry about.

Bio waste goes into a microwave like device for l 2 hours, cooking it at a couple hundred degrees before getting thrown into the regular trash.

Human organs get picked up and taken down with the rest of the shit. It gets labeled and picked up too.

thanks medfags, keep doing your jobs, even the janitor

Pretty much. I only do rooms for trauma, TB, Cdiff, few others, even been trained to clean Ebola rooms too.

I dont care, I get paid 22 a hour to sit on my ass for most of the day until one of the rooms needs cleaned, or a bin needs picked up.

janitors are the good soul. I wont clean that mess up, that we are doing ...

clean Ebola rooms? Holy shit. You got some balls. Hope you got the level 3 protection suits

There's something about this X-ray...can't put my finger on it.

this

[spoiler] Fucked Vagina [/spoiler]

Fellow er nursefag here! Grady Memorial in Atlanta. Where you at?

We got all the P.P.E. that we need. The only reason why I know how to clean them, is cause like two yrs ago they kept talking about it on the news, the boss man kept thinking it's gonna spread to WA state. So he was able to use some of the budget to hire ppl to come train a few of us, that few would then train the rest.

Hardest part is just trying to take the suit off with out really using your hands.

I have a game. Let's play. What's in that butt???
First. Easy mode.

Virchow?

Chapstick

germany/berlin. I luv nursefags

battery

My dentists room looks like that when you walk in.

Ding ding. AA
Next. Much harder.

true dat. but gladly ebola is rare. I might start at CDC next year

feeding bottle?

Coke bottle?

Nope

deodorant can

An aerosol can. Hairspray maybe?

Soda can?

reusable water bottle

Can

a shell casing

Spray paint cans. Two of them duct taped together. There were 3 but he lost those two in his butt.

Oh fuck no. Nu male surgeons.

To be honest. Who is sticking this in his anus...

Last one. Nearly impossible mode.

more?

A wiener

It was on reddit a week ago you lying prick, fuck sake you wash out

Coat hanger?

oh god this ones hard. are those two white spots part of the thing or unrelated?

Yeah. I can understand if I worked in Africa or some shit like that. I dont expect to see any thing like that here.

Hopefully if some thing like that does happen, I'll already been done with getting my degree as 01 electrician, will no longer be working here.

Best to pick luck with you for that job.

Part of the thing

headphones

Good work, Dr. OP

hanger?

I'm a Grady baby. Great fucking trauma center.

fags

clothes hanger

Best of luck*

No. but kinda sorta close

Fuck yeah it is. Because of the nigger population the trauma center there is a true trial by fire for nurses. I've been there 13 years and it was my first job out of school. Wouldn't trade that training and experience for anything in the world

Ear muffs?

That's kinda the same reason our trauma center is so fun. Sadly.
Memphis

earbuds? Phone charger?

reverse image search

No

Portable speakers?

No. maybe I misled by saying you were in the right area. Not sound related.

am i looking in the right place?

ear plugs?

is it a sausage

Looks like plastic hair clips for a little kid but they are angled opposite from each other so what ever they are on is really thin and not/barely visible on the xray

premed fag here, totally want to work trauma when im done with this school bullshit.

They have a great burn center as well. Spent more time there than necessary. I've been here 37 years.

Ear rings?

Nobody cares that you're a doctor or whatever. You're probably a loo or a nigger, anyway.

I posted it first on fuckbook 3 days ago with the title "Why you have to wait in the ER".... kek

Yep. But there's more to it. Play with the contrast.

Glasses cable?

Is it a power ranger action figure?

Did it spray while inside his ass?

Glasses?

You'd better be careful. A nurse I work with posted a pic just like that on fb. Got her fired.

Ding ding!
What you see are the hinges on the earpieces.

Is it just a regular x Ray ?

computer mouse?

that's like an entire human worth of blood

Woah, how destroyed was the persons anus? how did you remove them?

how the actual fuck?

Surgery. But we get dudes in all the fucking time sticking ridiculous things up their asses. They always say they "fell on it". Lol

Hello Sup Forums my gf and i fukt last night and condom broke but i didnt finish. Put a new one back on carefully and finished making sure to pull out, even with the condom on. Preg or no?

No

thats why I said, she survived barely

I don't know m8 just let me look into my fucking crystal ball and get back to you

Haha well done.

Funny how I've been seeing that same pic for months now.

Why do you get off pretending to have a more interesting life than you do?

lol, that is also my job!

sometimes it happens...you slip, fall and somehow end up with a soda can in your ass.

For real last one. But this one clearly isn't an ass. Just an artifact on X-ray. Guess what it is

I'm not op. But I can promise you all the X-rays and shit I've
Posted are oc