How's your Saturday going, Sup Forums?

How's your Saturday going, Sup Forums?

Just ate breakfast with moms, probably gonna go play some Rainbow Six Siege after a little bit of this. How about your Saturday OP?

All cool. Just found out my ex (who tattoed my name in her back) is dating another guy. Happy to know he's gonna see my name everytime they fuck

Kek
Post some pic

Well that's shitty. At least you'll get a little symbolic revenge

Kek what a dumb bitch

Not great, I was supposed to hangout with a girl today but I don't think she wants to. Pretty she she's lost interest in me

Walked the dog. Em went shopping. Got a headache. Gonna make some coffee. Hopefully the rest of the day is better.

I played Tropico 4, met with friend, hunt for pokemon (GO) and now I will proceed with fapping
I also have yummy gummybears and tea
Life is good

I'm happy for you. Hearing about your nice simple day makes me feel a little better on this less than good day of mine.

For once I will act like human being:
What happened user? Tell me about your troubles, I will be internet stranger to cheer you up

Just girl stuff, I was supposed to hangout with a girl I've been seeing but she's busy and I think she's lost interest in me anyway so we're probably done. I just feel really down today because of it.

that's too bad, but you know, if you really want to be with her, fight for it
buy her flowers or something, I dunno, I am complete social autist and I am almost sure all my social interactions are based on pity or inability to avoid me.

Nah the problem, I guess, is that I've been too clingy. I'm not even crazy about this girl I just enjoy spending time with her although we only ever see each other every other weekend and so if she can't hang out on the 2nd weekend then that means we won't have seen each other for an entire month. I got a little upset that we may not be able to hang out today and then she asked why I'm so obsessed with her. I don't think wanting to see her just a little bit more is too insane and out of this world. Whatever, I guess if we still continue then I'll just act as if I don't like her because clearly showing any sort of affection and enjoyment with women is a bad idea.

Start flirting with her uglier friend. It's reverse psychology. She'll wonder why you're interested in her ugly friend and not her cause she's in her mind is better looking. It'll make her want you more so she's not beneath her ugly friend.
All women are fucked in the head, just remember that

Yup. Reverse psychology. Use their insecurities against them to your advantage

>guess if we still continue then I'll just act as if I don't like her
that is bad idea, she will see you as asshole and you will ruin anything you made in the past, if there is anything
>because clearly showing any sort of affection and enjoyment with women is a bad idea.
welp. I am /r9k/ tier autist, woman hater, whoremonger and generally despicable guy. I kick people under knees as a joke and ruin their days by insulting their appearances or intelligence
BUT
I know women can bring you enjoyment and happiness, but it requires a lot of work, and luck, and perseverance

Lol thanks guys maybe I will. It's funny, at this girl's birthday me and her ugly friend got along better than me and her even do.

Pretty good just gaming & chill

also sry to hear that OP, at least she is marked as yours 4ever, like a jew in a concentration camp

Nothing wrong with a butterface. Don't be ashamed lol. You're too young to be picky

>It's funny, at this girl's birthday me and her ugly friend got along better than me and her even do.
HALT
that's the most common female maneuver
it is either:
-you are not worthy of her, so she passes you to her ugly friend
OR
-she is testing you with ugly temptation of easy pussy
tread carefully

Good one