What are your thoughts on weed?

What are your thoughts on weed?

I prefer a good ol beer

"im hungry"

It's a love/hate relationship for me.
I love weed, but I feel like I can get through the day without it and I hate that. I've pretty much been high everyday for the last 8 or so years.

Weed's alright if you're not a complete faggot about it. Too bad people can't just keep to themselves like logical human beings.

Hanfmann du Huso ich weiß, dass du hier lurkst

Gimme gimme gimme!

!

Makes me paranoid

I usually think about space and stuff, then I usually get hungry and think about food.

Standard drug overhyped by white people

Quitting after my college course for career reasons
It's aight, not worth losing a career over but I'll enjoy it whilst I can

It's cool but people overhype it

Try chewing peppercorns my dude

I'm a lazy fuck who still manages to be productive most days through responsibility.
When i smoke through, that doesn't apply, but i still feel guilty about it. Makes my insecurities way worse.

I used to deal, so i know a bunch of people who just smoke and they only get more chill. Maybe they slow down a little, but that's it.
Good for them.

I'm doing much better since i stopped smoking.

What happens then?

It's amazing if I'm alone. If you get paranoid it's because you are with people. Try smoking and then chilling in your room alone. It's godlike that way

I love it, just got back inside from some.

It's one of those things that are so enjoyable that's it's very easy to cross into the line of "too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing".

To quote Paracelsus: It's the dosage that makes the poison.

Natural cure for paranoia learned from the elders in my res

Is weed supposed to give you a 15 second memory and a feeling of dissociation (similar to dxm)? I feel literally retarded when I'm high and I can't comprehend how anyone can function like this. I don't know how all the people around me can drive and chat and shit like it's nothing.

I sometimes smoked alone at home and I still got paranoid. I thought someone was looking through my window or that someone had put mics in my house. Sometimes when I was riding my bike I thought someone was coming after me but there wasn't anyone. The first couple of months of smoking were fun, laughing and thinking about life. After that it was just an habit an not fun anymore.

I vaporize it every night but I don't drive on it and I'd never go to work on it. for me its like having a beer after work. one thing I could do without about it is if I fall asleep vaping I'm extra tired when I wake up in the morning so that part is a drag.

It not being legal is a fucking joke

I don't smoke anymore and I'm not paranoid anymore but thanks for the tip. I would've tried it for sure

420 blaze it retard

Like I said to
Chew peppercorns

It's fun to fall into a binge of video games and slack with. It doesn't make you dumb per se but I don't know many people who smoke and do calculus; they usually get really good at video games. All my friends hang out all day and smoke and deal and traffic it, but I went to uni and had to quit for a middle class job so I'm making great money for my age and saving for retirement and almost have enough for a house now while they have a better standard of living and more free time in their 20s. Some of them were dumb and had kids and those ones are miserable. I can't imagine cannabis being that fun when you can't fall into a rut of it but instead are sneaking away for an hour a couple times a week while your mom has your kid.

The body gets so used to weed, the negative side effects are gone after a while. Smoke weed everyday. Just stay high. =D

A few days ago my classmate showed me a video of some dude doing cisco routing tutorial. Was so stoned he could barely talk, but did some impressive shit in a few minutes.

Gotta admit, this is rare, and probably requires autism. it might be that thc makes their brains more normal than their default.

>I can't imagine cannabis being that fun when you can't fall into a rut of it but instead are sneaking away for an hour a couple times a week while your mom has your kid.
Why sneak away? I can't imagine being a little high to be a bigger deal than being tipsy on a few beers

So you're saying this is normal? It feels really shitty, I don't know how anyone could enjoy this.

I work for a federal contractor i.e. I get piss tested and I make shit loads of money so go fuck yourself.

smoke some weed, my friend. Your job isn't worth staying sober for

Not a fan. Don't need it to know how to chill.

i like to enjoy a chill evening with good music and some weed on weekends but during workdays i rarely smoke something
my neighbor for example smokes 2-3 joints a day and is basically perma-baked.

i don't feel the need for that to be honest, i am not really attached to it that much

I love being high on it, but I usually prefer doing it alone or with other smokers. I think non-smokers will be judging me badly.

You know what your right fuck my house two cars kids wife retirement.

You have smoked yourself retarded.

Your wife is having sex with a black man whi8le you are at work anyway

I like it on a Friday night after a hard week. Any more than that and I feel like I'm wasting valuable time.

I fucking hope so
Then I have a reason to divorce her. I can take my nice cars and money and go fuck some dumb sloots.

She can keep the black dick.

>two kids
>wife
>house

Doesn't know third grade grammar.

>weed
Not enough good stuff to go around cheap enough these days

It's for lazy liberal hippies and deadbeats, if you tell me you smoke weed I assume you're weak, stupid and lazy.

I am not sure what you mean by this.. there is an overabundance or surplus of "good stuff" and all the competition and legalization has only made it more accessible and cheaper

>ur dum

You don't need a high intelligence to possess any of those three.

The prices can still go down should it not remain under us federal law

It's not some magical medicinal godsend, it's not going to make everyone drop their guns and go live in a commune. It's definitely not for everyone, and it's probably not something you should even use regularly.
But I've never met someone who needed a bowl more, than the people I've met that had something against weed. All around some of the most miserable, uptight people I've ever met

checked

Even if I am dumb as a hammer I make good money and have nice shit.
Have fun smoking weed in your shitty apartment

Nommy nom nom

Tripso'truth

I just smoke after work to relax. My job is pretty stressful, oh and helps with back pain.

has anyone experience with Lecithin Pulver? How do i mix this stuff with weed?

No, but now that you mentioned yesterday I learned about lacing joint paper with honey. Think I'll make my next j a honey j

you sure they mean honey? or rather honey oil?

the gayest and most over hyped drug out there
highschool tier and a waste of money

Yeah, honey... they spread a thin layer of it either on the inside or outside of the paper. I assume for taste purposes, or maybe to make the joint burn slow, I dunno. Trying it out as we speak.

I like it.

sounds interesting.
tell me watcha think later?

I only smoke weed when i need to. Blazing it once a week gives me schizophrenic episodes and my social skills go down too. Be aware guys and gals, be aware of what drugs do to you physically and psychologically

I prefer psychedelics but where I live they're hard to come by, so I stick with weed and occasionally liquor (drinking bourbon right now actually)
I love weed but it fucks my memory, and I get super paranoid even when smoking alone, even makes me paranoid in my dreams. shit sucks.

if u really do this u will die, but fuck it just do it fag!

Tastes like honey and burns slower than normal joint, as I suspected. Makes a funny hissing noise as it burns. I guess honey is nothing special tho

cannabis was grade school/college hobby
now I grew up an got my priorities straight

please respond

that's not weed

maybe smoke a smaller amount?

Makes anime good. Not many people know, but there is a spin-off series of Strike Witches called Brave Witches.

Don't mind just hate the peoplend who smoke it they're the same people who make fun of other people who vape

Its fine but I haven't been feeling like wanting any lately. Some people are so pathetic they pretty much make it a lifestyle and some fools have even made the claim it can literally cure cancer. It's just pot my dude, keep it to your fucking self, you aren't special.

You probably don't smoke weed often and the shit they've been having recently is a ridiculous amount of thc, especially for people who don't smoke often. Smoke less potent shit or just less weed in general

nothing