How do we stop Donald Trump?

How do we stop Donald Trump?

Why would we?

call him Drumpf one more time that will surely be the end of him

kys. it's the only way.

He bombed Syria

Can't stump the Trump

Papier-mache puppets and interpretive dance, that will do it for sure.

Make another Facebook profile picture filter

Give him time, eventually he'll do something the Christians don't like (they're incredibly picky) and they'll desert him for their next political savior. At that time, he'll become much less powerful.

Wait 4 years. What the fuck else?

8*

Post different ones, I already saved these

Kid, you really need to grow up.
You come here daily attempting to trash a newly-elected President out of your massive butthurt in chosing a loser and having lost, somehow under some notion that you are ever going to change anyone's mind. Just like your brainwashed libtard Master Soros-whipped peanut brain can't comprehend anything other than what you've been spoon fed for years and sees everything through that prism of delusion, perhaps you can comprehend how futile (if not retarded) one of your opponent's advocates might appear to you coming here daily regurgitating the same stale shit that will never do anything but polarize you further.

You are one sad and pathetic mother-fucker to come here on the asshole of the internet every fucking day and post your mindless propaganda.

Find a noose somewhere. Hang it high. Insert neck and gimme your best Michael Jordan impression. With any luck you'll snap your fucking pinhead clear off so the rats will have something to eat tonight in whatever shithole you crawl in.

so it was ok for them to kill kids ??

I'm guessing he only did it to distance himself from the Russian accusations

of course not but violence is never the answer. open borders and more muslims everywhere is the only way to solve the problems of the world.

ironic or retarded i can't really tell

Omg no cares about your stupid fucking thread.

If you can't tell you're the retarded one

I will just call my guy and he will impeach him. Do you want this done by 5 o'clock or 7?