Should I just whore myself with some random dude...

Should I just whore myself with some random dude? [i'm not absolutely disgusitng or anything just really socially awkward and mentally retarded]

Other urls found in this thread:

mrdeadass.deviantart.com/
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do whatever feels right. Also fuck you.

Femanon? Tits or GTFO.

I guess you and I could get together. But I'm a fucking Autistic weirdo. But some friends that I know say I look cute, but hey, that's just them.

how big is your cock then?

Keep on drawing, I like it

Depends. More info? Femanon? Age? Standards?

see more here if you want: mrdeadass.deviantart.com/

no standards at all, u just have to be black

You ever tried tinder or craigslist?

yes
when was this ever a question?

just always assume that they'll leave you eventually and you'll be like every other slut who doesn't know what love is

(the boys don't know what it is either)

Of course. But if you do it, do it well: good whore are deified, bad whore are mocked.
Also if you randomly whore yourself, you should remember that good whore cares about things that can be changed. You can be a whore with only fit people, but you can't be a whore about money or skin color, or you'll be destroyed by everyone who technically can't do you.

mommy wont let me

that's a good advice indeed
You know a lot about whores don't you user

I was one...
One of the first trap whore on Sup Forums, back in the day when trap was about looking like a girl instead of taking a pic of your ass and making sure no one knows what you look like...

maleanon? dick pic or gtfo
DOUBLE STANDARDS NIGSTER

damn, good times

Yeah, forced to admit.
For some reasons, now, true trap are as mocked as bad whore, while "new ""trap"" " are somehow deified...
I mean seriously, good whore and true trap work their ass off (haha) to be pleasing, while bad whore and these new trap are just asshole that just want you to talk about them.
There's no art, no skills, no learning curves, just attention seekers!

I miss it

no Sup Forums is like 90% dudes, you need to reveal your breasts or leave

>TITS OR >>/GTFO/

no, you should not
listen up cunt, keep being who you are
at some point some autist will find you, and if you fuck around your value decreases

Actually that's not true, value doesn't depend on who you fuck, but how you construct your relationship.
I had relationships based on sleeping with rare people for long time, and most of my friends knew I'm okay for a fuck but I only sleep with people I like a lot. And the relation worked all well.

not every one wants used goods

expose thy mammaries or depart.

That's where changing what the goods are works.
Dating me doesn't mean fucking me, but being allowed to sleep with me.
My personnal experience shows it works.

I not autistic and also a virgin whore yourself out to me.

are you trying to justify being promiscuous?

No woman is single by circumstance; if you're not having sex on the reg, it's your choice.

No, I explain that relationship value isn't about sexuality, rather about privileges.

so it's a privilege to sleep with you?

my ex made the wrong decision and then regret when she found a good bf (me) after all.

this is bullshit and you know it
you are now my enemy over the internets

Yes, actually.

That's not why the rule exists or what it stands for. There are no girls on the Internet means not that we are all guys but that gender doesn't matter unless some femanon comes whining for attention. At that point, she must show her breasts to give us something worth giving her attention for. Any user that you think is a femanon or even claims to be one but isn't doing so for attention doesn't need to follow this rule.

wtf did i just read in that pic

Sexism won't get you laid...
Well at least not your dick.

extremes will always be bad for you, dont be a total virgin fuck if youd like to fuck someone but dont go fucking anyone that attracts you the least
at both ends youll end up lonely just find the balance

well then, I hope that you will die from vaginal cancer for stating that you are somehow superior because shagging you is somehow privilege

like I give a shit about getting laid you nigger of sexes
I can order a hooker that will ask no questions and do everything I ask better than you

sort yourself out shitter

I never said that it makes me superior.
I don't know where you saw it.
I also never said I was a woman.

Huuu... Males are nigger of sexes?

you write like a girl, post genitalia with timestamp

Dick starving asshole.
I bet you're one of those shitbag that made the sense of the word "trap" change

is this you?

Where you from, OP?

What the hell is that?
My eyes hurts!

French, why?

Because you seem funny, and maybe you were near me. But nah. Unless you meant Quebec

you are worthless scum
you are girl and you do not want people to acknowledge that fact, so you dont post proofs, thus trying very hard to behave like man
but insulting me and calling me asshole or shitbag only shows that you lack in the insult department, you meat curtained biological unhapiness dispenser
now, fuck off from my Sup Forums or post tits

>12yearold.jpg

spread pussy and ass.

and now you try to undermine my internet wizard experience by trying to ask my age
begone, roastie, for this is not fb nor twatter, we do not give likes here

Absolutely not. Being a virgin raises your value as a wife by more than you think!
Try to find a man who's attractive and will make a good husband for the rest of your life. If you can approach him and get him on a date and explain that you want to be in a long-term monogamous relationship, the fact that you'd be his first would not only increase your value as a potential wife two or three fold, it'll also help your actual statistic odds of having a truly successful relationship by a ton.

Fucking lots of people is a social scourge, and I say this as someone who tried it in high school and realized how disgusting it really is for all parties involved.

No, I'm really french.
But I would prefer living in Quebec...

So when people disagree with you, in your mind, they are either:
-girls that doesn't assume, so you think it's shit
-girls that assume, so you think it's shit
-men that doesn't act like men, so you think it's shit
-men that act like men but not like you want so they aren't real mean, and you think it's shit
Am I right?

yes, you are right, you are shit
actually, you are worse
you are fuckin leaf

Yes, there are double standards. There's one for posters who claim to be female and one for everyone else.

TITS OR GTFO, WHORE

I'm not canadian...

Come to Canada, we're nice here. Where le parking is stationnement, and the pie has meat in it.

That's gross, and tells a lot about who you are.

Just try talking to guys. Guys love when girls talk to them

If no sex bothers you, yes.
Once you're not a virgin you can go back to masturbating stress free.

Where in France ?

>being this mad

Only fucking faggots care if the girl they're with has had sex before. In my experience virgins can be the most indecisive when it comes to mates and will have possibly unexplored desires they keep from their partners that either cause them to cheat or end the relationship.
An experienced woman who knows what she needs in a partner and seeks that is going to result in a stronger relationship than one built on cheap novelty and double standards.

>claims to be one but isn't doing so for attention doesn't need to follow this rule
go be a closet feminist somewhere else
tumblr probably has some big clits for you to suck on

I can't for wealth reasons.

North.

Actually this rule is about girls that use their sexuality to ask something. This girls is here for advices, not for being given something.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo roastie cunt

>no one will fuck me
>not whining for attention

You think OP is not whining for attention? Are you fucking kidding me?

Come to the shouth and i'll fuck you

You need to go back to lebbit.

You're sure you want to fuck a male?
I mean I was a trap but that's like 3 years ago.

And I don't have the money for it...

You need a life.

The simple act of revealing gender unasked is an attempt to regain "girl advantage."

It's probably more because it can change the answer here.

This is a very good guide for remaining a virgin.
Who wrote it, some conservative woman-hater?

Avoid women who wear lipstick?

What an idiot.

So...
Get gay?

can't you just fuck your brother, like everyone there?

Nobody here does that.
Christine Boutin isn't from the north as I know...

Doens't matter. Just fuck your brothers, sounds kind of hot.

not gonna scroll through this shit, did ""she"" post pics + timestamp or what?

no, no, it's a known fact that you're all incestuous in there
and she's married to her cousin, that barely counts as incest

user, they are among us

Sup Forums.org/advertise

Huu... No, if one day you see my brother, you'll understand that anything in which he is isn't sexy at all.

Well if most of the north is incestuous, then I'm not from that "most of the north".

Convice him to start going to gym and buy him some decent clothes for birthday or something. Then he should be decently sexy and you can fuck him.
Don't forget to post results, we will be waiting.

No, he won't be able to go to gym.
Because for that he need to get out of his room, and I don't think he can pass the door.

That is even more sexy, he is like 80% of Sup Forums

This person is right. Daughter and select friends that kept it for husband all happily married. Of friends that slept around 2 married and divorced rest just still sleeping around.

Make sure you stay an actual virgin, biblical terms means innocent of man, if you have anal or give blows you'r not a virgin. If a guy considers a virgin a plus, and in this age of disease it is a plus, being a "technically" virgin is not going to fly.

Yes, he's like 80% of Sup Forums
This may be why I'll never fuck him, and just having to write the words "fuck" while talking about him give me nausea.

If you're OP and still around, why do you feel the need to do this? Is it that important to you?

>Yes, he's like 80% of Sup Forums
>This may be why I'll never fuck him, and just having to write the words "fuck" while talking about him give me nausea.

I didn't meant to be hurtfull, just like 80% of Sup Forums post seems to be like .
I admit I think it's a minority that is globally more stupid and louder.

I too will fuck u, but u have to neigh like a horse and then theirs the ridding crop. How do u feel about spurs loll.

Sorry, but I only squeal like a pig while getting fucked in the arse

I guess we made the girl run away.