Suicide Squad expected to have the greatest opening ever

hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-suicide-squad-making-917376

Welp, guess all your bullshit and false bad reviews were for nothing, eh?

Even stacking the deck with rotten tomatoes giving it a bomb rating didn't help you, did it?

What now marvel shills?

Guess your on.... Suicide Watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-suicide-squad-making-917376
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> inb4 greatest drop ever.

And BvS broke 2 billion

>140 million
>greatest opening ever

?

>And if you’re wondering about how those awful reviews factored into moviegoers’ decision to watch Suicide Squad, well, they’re having very little impact: only 4% said they were influenced by reviews to watch this latest DC feature adaptation.

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/

true kino......................

In august, on the first week of the month, with 3 eagles sighted in the DC area within 5 hours of each other

DC Extended Cut Universe

You said the same thing about BvS

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-suicide-squad-making-917376

> beat the openings of 'Deadpool'

Deadpool is number one for all superhero films, I think he is indicating this will beat it and thus be #1 for superhero films, though not "all time".

>Deadpool is number one for all superhero films

Have we finally reached the post-review era of film where people stop listening to professional shills and actually take chances on movies that break traditional barriers and try something new?

>literally retarded

Avengers is the #1 opening among superhero movies with $207 million

>50 million budget
>850 million BO

He's not wrong, you know.

The reviews didn't impact my decision because I bought my ticket a month ago.

It still sucked.

Yes, a long time ago
But the movie is really shit so the audiences' word of mouth will kill it anyway, just like BvS

no more money will just go into marketing and advertising of the film. the actual content doesn't matter in the slightest to normans

This is what always happens, there are clearly millions in America who will go see a movie opening weekend no matter what. This is what studios bank on and lets them get away with shitting out terrible movies.

Also the reason why the opening is simultaneous in almost all markets, to reach maximum opening weekend box office even if the movie is shit

Just like BvS

WW was already rewritten at the last minute
If SS underperforms they will fuck the movie even further

>assumes biggest opening ever makes it automatically the best movie

That is a good point. Though I thought Suicide Squad opened in Europe last week?

>the audiences' word of mouth will kill it anyway

You mean biggest August opening. You also mean "you're". Either way so what?

Look at all this damage control. Keep tryin', marvel, keep tryin'.

>reviews have the same impact as your friends saying a movie is trash
I know my friends and how their movie taste is compared to mine and I can ask them what kind of issues they had specifically with it, word of mouth can easily make me see a movie I wasn't going to or stop me from going to the theater.

>AS WELL AS scoring an august best.

Also, I meant your. This is because Suicide Watch is what you belong to, as in "your on star search." Your on Suicide Watch; you can't escape this epicDCkino.

>false bad reviews

Comic book movies in general are trash, so I don't have a side, but could you explain this to me? How are the reviews fale? Do you feel they were fabricated somehow?

>reivews are bad
>"I will watch it anyway"
>movie sucks
>"Hey, wanna watch SS with us?"
>"Nah, I've already seen it, it sucks."
"Oh, then we might watch something else."

I'm happy for ryan reynolds, the madman pestered fox to take a chance on is idea for years and then he broke the bank

It's a percieved bias in marvel vs. DC movie reviews on rotten tomatoes. RT reviews are always matching or exceeding audience reviews for marvel, and RT reviews for DC are always about 20-30 points lower.

DCfags are claiming a bias similar to the ones conservative indie/loljesus movies receive.

Reviews can false when ppl hop on the hate bangwagon just bc a movie/franchise is popular and they want to be reverse hipsters, this shit happened to the SW prequels then when actual shit gets made (SW Ep 7) reviewers and neckbeards eat it up

Which is laughable because why would a site owned by WB promote a negative bias towards WB films. That level of cognitive dissonance to justify why DC films are bad, as opposed to understanding why they're bad is ridiculous and sad.

that title belongs to star trek beyond

Where were you when Rotten tomatoes admitted a few weeks ago they allow bribery as long as the bribes are within their guidelines?

JUUUST

This is grammar bait. KYS