Feels thread? Feels thread

Feels thread? Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpgcB1UnMOM&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Feels thread
This thread is dead, that gives me feels...

started to date chick few days ago. Today she broke up with her boyfriend, and want to be with me. problem is i dont really want her, plus, i've got diablo 3 today. I don't know how to feel about this

>be me
>get diagnosed with bipolar disorder
>don't know how to feel
>have my thoughts scramble a lot and feelings keep flip flopping
>feel lonely and outcasted for it
>feel desperate that I need sex or a girlfriend and feel shit when I have no one talk to me
>feel my mania going crazy

I just wanna feel normal without having the feeling of wanting a gf or being needy, dependent and lonely. I hate it.

Diytjstiz

I hate everything

Why

Fuck man....

How did you initiate any conversation or get with

youtube.com/watch?v=vpgcB1UnMOM&spfreload=10

got nothing beter to do

Eh

met her at bar. she was random chick at other table. we'were bothr drunk, so we started talk, playing table football (she plays like shit). just drunk more, it will come itself, man.

Ok

>At friends house
>Playing BF1 togheter
>Gif related

>Some nice rounds played
>Then it happend:
>We ordered Pizza
>Ate it and watched "Arrival" (the scifi movie from 2016
>Continue playing Battlefield

Yes im feeling great.

Same guy.

Did i kill the thread?

It's been dead, be glad you have a good friend with you.

Everyone has down and up days, it's best to just pass off the sad times and not invulge yourself in it or you'll end up an hero like many anons before.

I fucking hate the fact that I was an outcast and anti social for the first 20 years of my life means that I can't read people for shit. And now that I actually talk to people I never know what to say. I say stupid shit and play it off as I was joking if I say anything too stupid. I just want to be happy and since being alone hasn't made me happier I figured maybe there are people out there for me.

fcuk man im down like shit, just started thinking and have no motivation and pissed the fact that the chick i have been talking to opened all up has a bf and she is playing with me ot smthing like double playing idk anymonre anons, i think this is my end

It's not your time yet user.

as i said before ()
drink more, visit pubs, it will come itself. I'm also an asocial, but after few drunk talks, you will realize, that all people are same shit as you. Don't worry man, it's easy.

people are shit and socializing is extremely overrated
read books instead

but i had hope and all that i had builded came crashing down on me and just dont have reasons i feel empty

Thanks can't drink at bars or clubs cause USA I guess I'll suffer for 6 more months.

>play it off like it was a joke
That's normal man, there's either this way or drinking yourself into oblivion Normally hanging with people even if it's awkward will get your social functions to make you fit into the group after a few days, weeks or in special cases months. The only way that that stops working is if you purposely and violently try to change your character into something more fitting to please people and make it less weird or if you are a psychopath killer or some shit. So don't worry just keep doing what you do it will come, even if it's another year.

>For the socially retarded.

The only advisable course of action that minimises the distress caused by being socially isolated/retarded is to get a menial job that isn't too taxing, then start a collecting hobby that will occupy a decent amount of time. I myself have started a gaming collection of a certain system of which I am edging closer and closer to completion but probably never will, in the same way Achilles will never beat the tortoise. It's an ultimately fruitless endeavour even if you do complete it but it's really for speeding up the passage of time and to avoid thinking about your current situation. Also when you go about collecting occasionally you'll run into normies, usually fucking hipsters, who for some reason are impressed by your dedication and/or collection. Savour that crumb of acceptance but DON'T get addicted to it. Acknowledge their interest but don't give them much satisfaction.

If all goes well, you'll die a busy man. Not happy mind you, just someone who was too busy to acknowledge his depression.

A tip I learnt from Dr Steve Brule:
>Go to bed early you doofus. Cos when you're sleeping there's no lonely times, just dreams.

I guarantee no one here will give better advice than this.
Everyone (here at least) will give either fortune cookie shit or circular advice. The /adv/ isn't worth jack shit except for a respite from shittyness of Sup Forums.

six months is enough time to start serious booze adiction home.
yes, read them. you will have random themes to talk about

This user seems legit.
Where did you steal that?

>Where did you steal that?

I made it, about a month or so ago, after spending some time on /adv/ and realising that there is no help.

I've reposted it about 5 times.

As you can probably tell I'm quite proud of it.

I took ecstasy yesterday for the first time. It was great.

Today I have that 'afterglow', of warmth and just general good feelings.

And now I realize just how bad my depression has been for the past few months.

drink more. it really helps!

I would try it if it was available in my country

...aren't there any downsides?

you should be

bump lets get some greentext feels

he he he was ugly and fat and killed himself with most painless way possible
no feels, unless laughter counts

Thank you.

I'm also screencapping this thread for posterity.

If this is real, I can't really land on the side of Brandon. Dude sounded like a clingy bitch.

Still, the "he was dearly loved by all" is funny.
Every suicide seems to have that.

this is literally the cringiest thing ive seen in 10 years on this website. if you self-identify with your lack of sex, you're a sad, insecure as shit individual

This is bullshit. Whoever thinks this way needs to really get their priorities in order.

Man, ruined after two sentences. Delete this from your folder never to be used in a feels thread again.