Itt we post in which states we have been

itt we post in which states we have been
i start
Croatia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Romania, Germany, Sweden, Quatar, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia, Giblartar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Poland

None of those are states.

What part of the US? None of those states sound familiar.

state= a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.

i've been in a solid aggregate states all my life, but i'm working towards becoming plasma

not worth trying to explain to dipshit Americans
I know this but most of us are fucking dumb as hammers

In the US I have been to
Washington
Oregon
California
Nevada
Colorado
Arizona
New Mexico
Illinois
New York
New Jersey
Georgia

Worldwide

Canada
Mexico
England
France
Spain
Germany
Switzerland
Austria
Australia

I'm going to Japan this summer

are you middle class american guy or higher class?

Middle class 75K a year
tax returns and I'm good with my money

Ever been to Florida I recommend it especially Destin

Live in Canada

been to Turkey, Greece, Rome, and Bermuda

Witaj mój przyjacielu

Not yet I will someday
Unless I die

undiagnosed depression

In the US:

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, South & North Carolina, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York

>> probably should have listed states I haven't been to...

Internationally:

Canada, Japan, South Korea, North Korea (technically), Germany, Haiti, Denmark, Kuwait, Iraq.

Works his whole life, goes on some stupid holly day, walks around in another country maybe party a little. goes back to work after 2 weeks for half a year.to rinse and repeat.

Yea pretty much
Why? Is that a problem?

>Amerifag
States I've been to
Michigan, Ohio,
Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia,
Florida, Colorado, California, Washington state and Vermont.

Worldwide
Poland, Russia, Bosnia, France, the Netherlands, the UK, Japan, Japan, Vietnam, Sweden and Norway.

you like need to take some poli sci or something bra

WHat did you do in Tennessee?
I kind of want to go.

why don't you go to italy tho?

>never been to Florida
you suck

yes, it's a pretty fucking shitty life

sue me

> North Korea (technically)
how

>iraq
soldier?

how did you like poland?

i WAS in italy

England, Scotland, Wales, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore (we have family over there. But i'm no chink, they are plantation owners)

Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania and the Northern Territory.

What is in the northern territory?
I just did the tourist trap stuff when I was there

inb4 shit that will kill you

United States of America:
Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New jersey, Delaware, Maryland ,Virginia, west Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois,Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, California, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.

Canada: Ontario, Newfoundland, British Columbia

Mexcio: Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora,Chihuahua, Coahuila, Yucatan, Quintana Roo

Turks & Caicos Islands, Belize, Honduras, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Cayman Islands

Ireland: Limerick, Clare

I work for an airline. I travel for a living. Employees fly for free.

I've been to every state in the U.S in the last 12 years.

Other places I've been,

Cambodia
Dominican Republic
China
Thailand
Vietnam
Jamaica
Mexico
Puerto Rico
Ireland

I really really want to go to Japan.

>Northern Territory.
I spent a week of the coast of Darwin fishing. Didn't really go inland. But basically it's shit loads of desert and little aboriginal settlements.

In the U.S: Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Florida, Georgia Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee.

Internationally: LOL, WHY BOTHER?

forgot
British Virgin Islands & Jamaica

>Darwin fishing
Is that a fish?
or what is that?

There is some pretty cool shit in other countries...
Plus Whores

Darwin is the capital of Australia's Northern Territory and a former frontier outpost. It's also a gateway to massive Kakadu National Park. Its popular waterfront area has several beaches and green areas like Bicentennial Park. Also near the water is the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, displaying Southeast Asian and Pacific art, plus a pearling lugger and other seafaring vessels.
Weather: 26°C, Wind SE at 6 km/h, 92% Humidity
Local time: Sunday 6:20 am
Population: 116,215 (2012) UNdata

Nice trips and thank you.

What were you fishing for?

Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, California, Idaho, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, Alaska, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Missouri.
I've also been to B.C. Canada and the Bahamas.
I've never really had the desire to travel outside of North America, I hate flying.

Romania,Hungary,France,Germany,Austria,Italy,Slovenia.

What was your favorite

Giant Trevally, barra, snapper.. Whatever was biting.

canada
america
russia
singapore
indonesia

The southwest states and Tennessee and Alaska.
I'm from Colorado and live there now, so I'm a little biased towards the west, I lived in Iowa for a year and really liked it there too, it's surprisingly beautiful.

Oh and Bali of course. It's like the Mexico of Australia. Cheap as fuck holidays and safe as long as you stick to the tourist areas.

I asked another user about Tennessee but got no reply whats the attraction. I've been thinking about going there someday.

You should, it's awesome. Great food, great music (and I hate country music), great nature, I went there for the rock climbing and was not disappointed. Chattanooga and Nashville/ Murphreesboro are worth visiting. Memphis is a bit too dark for my blood, if you know what I mean.

On the list it goes. thanks dude

US, Mexico, Canada, Japan, South Korea, China, Maldives, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand

How old are you? Im 24, im finally gonna travel to another country (other than mexico) any reccomendations?

US, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Guam.

how does one get a job for an airliner?

don't forget the whiskey!
Knoxville is pretty cash

Illinois, Florida, New York, New Jersey

Iceland, uk, belgium, luxembourg, france, spain, switzerland, monaco, germany, italy, denmark, austria, slovenia, croatia, serbia, montenegro, egypt, turkey

Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Florida, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Arizona, and Wisconsin.

Sweden
Norway
Finland
Denmark
Germany
England

Singapore
Hong Kong
China

Australia
New Zealand

Just got back from Cuba. No crime. People are poor.People are very freindly. No internet except a few hotspots and big hotels. Apartment rental about 30USD per day. Dinner in local place 3.00 eat in tourist restraunt 7 to 10 USD.

In the US:
New York
New Jersey
Kentucky
Tennessee
Ohio
Illinois
Colorado
Georgia
Florida
Indiana
West Virginia
Virginia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Mississippi
Maine
Michigan
There were others when I was very young but don't remember enough to say with any clarity.

International:
Canada
Mexico
Panamá (currently living here since 4 years ago.)
Costa Rica
Bahamas
England
France
China
Japan
Honduras
Dominican Republic

I speak English and spanish Well
I can pretty much pick up most things in all the romantic languages especially Italian and Portuguese. Also a bit of Japanese but not enough to hold a conversation.

I would recommend Europe you can hit 3 or 4 countries in a week easy.

Unless you want to do something in particular?

I forgot we can travel to Cuba now. THats going to the top of the list.

Europe was nice and safe to visit before the Muslim invasion.

are you working in panama? is it safe there?

Shit forgot Louisiana

germany
poland
usa
italy
netherlands
spain
greek
croatia
slowenia
austria
Czech
Slovakia
swiss
turkey

where are you now?

Germany
England
Russia
Spain
Belgium
Netherlands
Estonia
Czech
Bulgaria
Turkey

How was Estonia satan

Yes. I have a coconut plantation here.
And yes it's actually very safe. When I go the big city I go out at night and walk around and go to clubs and shit. Never once felt threatened. Only place I would stay clear of is Colon. Dat place fucked up

Sweden
Norway
Estonia
Denmark
Germany
USA
Canada
Israel
Palestine
Syria (Golan Heights)
Italy
Turkey
Greece

how much did you invest in that plantation?

Chill and pieceful af stayed for two days in talin and then went to st petersburg

The thing is I was kinda born in Poland then moved to America at like 2

Didn't hit Latvia or Lithuania while you were in the area?

Was Russia cool? I've heard conflicting opinions on it.

A lot of hiking and BBQ. It was really fun.

Somewhere in the ball park of about 60-70 grand

Japan is overrated
It's crowded
They're xenophobic
The Yakuza are everywhere
It's smells of smog and shit

>Not including the house.

Really? Have you made back your investment? Seems kind of high.

what does grand mean?

Iceland
Faeroe Islands
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Estonia
Britain
Scotland
France
Greece
Cyprus
Morocco
Nigeria
Canada

They are close, also Riga the capital of Latvia has pretty good reputation and I regret not visiting her. St petersburg was very beautiful and russian chicks were pretty hot and willing to spread their pussy for my euros at pubs of dumskaya.

1,000 dollars is one grand or 1K

which ones of these did you like more? food/people/landscape/overral

Fingolian perkele?

Iceland
Faeroe Islands
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Estonia
Britain
Scotland
France
Greece
Cyprus
Morocco
Nigeria
Canada
Netherlands
Israel

Iceland
Faeroe Islands
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Estonia
Britain
Scotland
France
Greece
Cyprus
Morocco
Nigeria
Canada
Netherlands
Israel
Italy

Not yet. It takes 3-5 years for a coconut tree to produce so not all of my trees are big enough yet. In about 6 months or so we will have our first harvest. After that I can harvest every tree that is producing 13 times a year. I'm going to be looking at about 460,000 coconuts a year once all my trees are big enough to produce.

Aside from nigger-ia and kikeland which one was the worst and wich the best? Asking because most of them are on my future travel list.

Sorry I guess I need to clearify that I planted the whole farm with about 1 year old trees. Thus there are a few years of just watering, fertilizing, mowing, and waiting.

How was iceland?

>states in Europe

Lol u srs

poland

a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.
"Germany, Italy, and other European states"
synonyms: country, nation, land, sovereign state, nation state, kingdom, realm, power, republic, confederation, federation
"an autonomous state

The definition of a state.

How much can you sell a coconut for?

Greece, Japan, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Russia, Switzerland, Spain

Poland? whats cool to do there?

sauce and wtf?

Not true, but it's okay if it keeps foreigners out.

slovenia*