Hey Sup Forums i need an army. Help me destroy this fag. Please

Hey Sup Forums i need an army. Help me destroy this fag. Please

nypa

Sup Forums is nyat your personyal army~

Why what's up

faggot

You need help destroying someone called "Mr. Snibbles?" You're a pathetic ball gargler, OP.

Hes a useless ifunny faggot and hes done stuff. He deserves death

Dude fuck you I am mr nibble. What's your fucking problem with me? Still not over Amelia? fucking cuck

>hes done stuff

gonna need more info than that fuckface

going out on a limb here and calling underage b&

I will put 10$ in who ever helps steam or paypal or anything

Lol dude. I know youre not because thats not her name

He cheated on my closes friend

So it's about a girl?

Yes it is

man up and fuck her in front of him

Different state

This

get the fuck out here cucked cunt.

so man up and get over it. You'll find another girl.

Either she's a cunt or you're a pussy

Dude im offereing yall 10$ to just ruin his life

>10$ to just ruin his life

How about yours for free? That's a deal right there

LOL if it was a good cause we'd do it for free

He stole your girl? You haven't told us fuck all. Tell us the whole story so we know why you're whining and if he's legitimately a scumbag that would be worth our time we'd do something about it.

However chances are he's just some douche who thinks he's hot shit and stole your girl, in which your best option is to shut up and move on. If that's the case then that's a shitty situation and a lot of us have been in it so we know how you feel, but escalating something little like that is just stupid.

I thought b was supposed to be a great community

you're welcome you fag

>place full of underage transgender furry
>a great community

kek

He cheated on a great friend of mine and he doesnt feel bad.

It's all about presentation. Nypa is bullshit if you can unify them with hate. Good luck with that btw.

What app is this?

Kik

We legion we anonymous

so fuck off, he's a douche. your friend will get over it and he'll be a douche and get treated like a douche his whole life.

is the girl feels bad?

Shes still planning on marrying him

Cmon dude his kik name is TigerRawr, you're better than this, some of us have gotten our girls stolen too, mine got stolen because of distance, she got interested in some other guy and she lied about it to him, one day after I broke up with her she got together with the other guy. You're not alone. Be confident and prove that you're better.

Op, you should know by now that Sup Forums is fuelled by tits and Dew. Got either of those?

Im going in the army to do itt

>You need help destroying someone called "Mr. Snibbles?" You're a pathetic ball gargler, OP.

This.

MISTER FUCKING SNIBBLES.

THE FINAL BOSS OF OP'S LIFE.

Why you do this to yourself? Why?

Best way to prove that you're better is by staying yourself, accept yourself for who you are, work out n' shit.

so tell her to stop being dumb lol, if she knows and she chooses to marry him then she's stupid and that's her problem. Us ruining his life will make her feel bad for him and be more drawn to him

Send him gay traps gore or anything. Send cheese pizza

Roll mr.snibbles

NYPA fag

>become trap
>seduce him
>take pictures of him sucking your feminine penis
>send pictures to his GF
>shes turned on by pictures
>enter some kind of weird triangle love relation
>marry them both in LA

Help a newfag out please