CIVIL WAR has already been forgetten, whilst BvS is still being discussed and will be discussed for months to come

CIVIL WAR has already been forgetten, whilst BvS is still being discussed and will be discussed for months to come.

Whether or not you think BvS is any good as a piece of cinema, at least it brings forth discussion.

Stay mad, marvelcucks.

Doctor Strange will be discussed for years to come

yes. the discussion will be whether it was a good film or not.
with civil war there is no question it's good

Why does your marvel drone look like a dcedditor?

Civil War is forgettable trash. A formulaic Disney flick that pertains to the lowest common denominator. A children's bedtime story has greater stakes.

even tdk is still discussed while we can't even remember 90% of marvel movies lol

No one talks about MCU because it's bland and boring with no soul, made just to make money.
Everyone talks about MoS and BvS because people actually put effort into it.

The thing that irritates me most about the capeshit cola wars is seeing Disney fans prop up the Marvel movies as if they're the cinematic gold standard. They're boring, forgettable family films and I have no idea why they are so popular on Sup Forums of all places. It's the one blind spot in the mindless contrarianism.

>the only reason why BvS is still being talked about is because of people talking about how bad it was, and ripping apart everything Zack Snyder did wrong.

It's different. I feel excited watching DC films. I'm bored watching Marvel movies. Boring cinematography, bland scripts, dull direction. And some of the costumes? Holy shit.

and you're basing this on what?

>My opinion equals fact. My mommy said so!

>cape
>cinema

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow, a Marvel film gained a higher percentage total on a review aggregation website. I'm fucking devastated.

>Reminder that 16:00 - 20:00 is when Capefags start spamming.

>All these butthurt DC threads at every DC movie release because every DC movie is bad.

>every DC movie
>spamming that ugly tramp
top fucking kek

Are you going to tell me that Marvel movies are not the very fucking definition of mainstream all ages attempt to appeal to the widest possible audience style filmmaking?

>I swear this is the last Marvel film I see: Captain America reviewed
>They all said, at last, a decent Avengers movie with ‘emotional depth’ and ‘moral complexity’, and now I have to question what planet they’re living on. Seriously, if this is ‘emotional depth’ and ‘moral complexity’ then my old cat Daphne can play the ukulele, which clearly she cannot.
>The rhythm follows the same rhythm of all these films: set piece, lame joke, set piece, lame joke, bunker in Berlin, set piece, lame joke, set piece. I’m assuming the ‘moral complexity’ is intended to be in the conflicts between the characters, but these conflicts are all so obvious and cartoonish that I absolutely failed to detect it. Essentially, the script exists only to take you from one CGI action sequence to the next.
>While Iron Man is for it, Captain America, who is more Brexit, quickly goes rogue and becomes a fugitive. This could have then set the scene for, perhaps, saying something almost interesting about government control, military might and divided loyalties, but instead it results in all the superheroes choosing #TeamCap or #TeamIronMan
>It’s been said that when a young boy has a toy in each hand what he most wants to do is to smash them together, and that’s what these films are. Maybe that’s true, and maybe it isn’t. All I know is that I’m done.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Complacency and passive enjoyment elicits less and weaker responses than hatred or fanatic defensiveness.

People saw civil war and enjoyed it, there is no divisiveness overall outside of DCucks on Sup Forums. Sure, there are those that will still say that its bland or just "alright" but very few (that are unbiased) will say it was "bad" or terrible.

BvS gets that. And deservedly. The fact that it was released with the editing it was is amazing to me.

Are you ok?

>There's still discussion about something, that means it has merit!
>Thinking anyone mad

It's okay OP you don't have to try so hard.

Its about movies quality.

People talked winter soldier for years
Guardians of memes as well

to be talked either be shit as possible or be good as possible otherwise its forgottable

I legitimately do not remember Civil War, apart from the fact that it made me nauseous and I really had to piss by then end of it. And Spider-Man looked like a pixar character.

>People talked winter soldier for years
they didn't

Dunk your head in the toilet and flush, fucking lame ass DC fag.

TDKR is still discussed (even if only as a meme source) while no one discuss TDK anymore.
Tell me user, which one is better.

How are any of DC's movies NOT that?

Most of the reviews for Suicide Squad mention that the editors cut the balls off this movie to be more mainstream, the very thing you are trying desperately to accuse Marvel off, you hypocritical idiot.

How come fedora core has to post this shit every day?
BvS is a steaming pile of shit. End company wars and watch Ss. I have to wait 6 more days because it's not out in my country yet

>emotional narrative
>emotional moments

I don't see you proving them wrong.

See

>assertions are evidence.

>no one discuss TDK anymore
Nigger, people still quote just about every line the joker had in that film, let alone other characters

i love it

whenever a new shitty dc movie comes out and is hated the fanboys cant stop talking about marvel

when your own product is shit and cant stand on its own you resort to trying to pull down the competition

Not a hundredth part of the attention "big guy for you" gets