McGregor vs. Mayweather HAPPENING

Conor McGregor has applied for and been issued a boxing license in the state of California.

mmafighting.com/2016/11/30/13802530/conor-mcgregor-issued-boxing-license-in-california

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wb-eOej5Xzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now begins countless efforts by mayweather to duck the fight

Are you being ironic or do you actually believe this? Moneynigger is a pro boxer, he would jab circles around goober

his entire career is based on ducking fights

If he is seriously interested in the fight it just makes too much sense.

Floyd is not as big of a draw as he used to be, the Pacquiao fight was a total snoozer and his last fight sold like 400k PPV's. So I think the only fights that can bring the big money is McGregor or Pacquiao. I believe fighting McGregor would be a better payday because he is arguably the biggest draw in combat sports right now and I question the interest level of another Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight seeing as how terrible the first one was.

Back to your containment thread, kiddo.

I hope they make this happen. It would be very fascinating.

>hating Mayweather means you're racist

leturn to leddit

It would also be a kind of a grand social experiment.

RIP Mayweather

Who said youre a racist? You're a retarded McGoober cuck. Fuck off back to heem ad jack off to schaub. Then kill yourself you dumb nigger

POST YFW 49-1

>MFW

Who /tmt/ here? Feels good to be on the winning team

He's going to lose

Mayweather doesn't fight outside Vegas. What does a California license do?

can paddy make it an entertaining fight?

I unironically think he could.

Tru

>mfw mcgregor becomes the only person in history to have beaten mayweather in a boxing match

Makes it easier to get licensed in other states. Most ACs honor the decisions of other states.

Except Texas though. They do whatever (like letting margarito fight).

Canelo would rape McGregor.

Stop this meme. Mayweather is known to literally dodge in fights and win via decision. He isn't a heavy hitter.

>Floyd fighting in Califorina

Uh no. He would get raped by the IRS and the state over taxes.

This license must be for Andre Ward

>jabs are heavy hitting

Are you a fucking retard? Lern2reed

Floyd is better than every boxer in the world. Conor is not a boxer. The magical left hand will find Flold. Only spicy venonat can save us from lord goobert.

Youre an idiot. I would bet my entire house, car and savings on Mayweather. This potato boy doesnt even go the distance

Andre is too fucking big, that fight makes zero sense, at least against Floyd Conor would have a size and reach advantage, and Floyd being 40. Ward is 32 and much bigger than Conor.

>find floyd

Something that youll never do.

Would it break $100M gate and 5M PPV buys?

Conor is a fucking joke. He needs to stick to beating up hues and scrubs.

He wouldnt even win a single round off floyd

No, no boxing fan would buy this. Mayweather fans wouldn't pay to see this. Only McGregor fans would be interested in this fights.

20M gate, 1.2 M buys

That Irish pikey cunt will be destroyed. And it will be glorious.

The only way mayweather sells this crap is if he goes full WWE and wants his fans to buy this for the LELS

Floyd wouldn't need to try too hard to sell it, Conor has a way of selling things on his own.

Who would buy this trash?

Roughly 4-6 million I would say.

Only ireland and stupid americans are buying this trash. No one else

So lots of people. Got it.

Not enough for any of this crap to make sense. No boxing fan in their right mind is buying a Mcgreggor gets taken to boxing school a wizard

Mayweather would kill that potato fucker

oy vey

You smoking crack nigga?

>implying it's not Pacquiao vs McGregor with that winner fighting Floyd

This ppv would get huge numbers. Every casual would hear Mayweather-McGregor and want to see it. Just like with Mayweather-Paquioa even though most fight fans new it would be a shitty fight. Big fight audiences are all about name recognition.

This man understands. This fight could legitimately be the biggest event moneywise in the history of combat sports.

If you think this is just like Mayweather Pacquio then you really need to put down the cool aid Dana White gave you

He got fucking owned by a bum in sparring. Real boxers would actually kill him

But McGregor sells. It's not delusion if it's proven fact.

Money wise it is. I think McGregor would get embarrassed, but people will still watch.

I don't understand how having it be a boxing match instead of an mma fight is even being considered. If boxing is supposedly the "GOAT" way to fight then why can't Mayweather fight McGregor with mma rules?

>heem cucks on damage control this early

Already been tried and the result was what was expected.

isnt mayweather really good at "outscoring" opponents rather than knocking them out? the scoring would be way to different with mma rules

only way it is fair is to do both, and both would make massive amounts of money.

It would be more intresting if they did it with MMA gloves, in an octogan, no ref breaking clinches and allow elbows

Conor would have him coughing up blood from body kicks in 3 minutes.

I would rather just see a boxing match with 4 ounce gloves, but no finger holes.

An octagon would only favor Mayweather. UFC cage is 2x the size of a boxing ring.

Conor should ask for a 17 ft boxing ring and 8 oz gloves.

>superfight between two boxers
>took 200 years to make happen

>superfight between guys from entirely separate sports
>people really fucking think it's gonna happen in less than 200 years

Mayweather has been fighting above his natural weight class for a long time. He has zero power now, but he hit harder back when he was fighting dudes his own size. He's not a big guy and a lot of his opponents have much larger frames than him.

I really don't want to see this happen. It's just gonna be an embarrassment for everyone.

who is this mcgregor lad?

its just a moneymaker for entertainment purposes thats it

>true boxing fans wouldn't pay for this shit

yeah but bars and the rest of america will

easy money

I'ts a farce.

McGregor doesn't stand a chance against Mayweather in boxing but he'd kick Mayweather's ass in the octogon.

An Irish and a black fighting to determine the alpha nigger.

Aye nae bad.

kek

If Goobz fights Kebab which fanbase is more likely to bomb somebody?

No shit

McGregor didn't build up all this fight just to lose a rigged snoretap match versus Mayweather.

Not happening.

>implying floyd could take dat leff and

lol

Why doesn't McGregor fight
a Kangaroo?

>boxing license

KEK

>Land of the free

what a meme

didn't you learn anything with Ronda Rousey, UFCfags? Your tournament is all hype, all media, all artificial, no substance at all.

Kek. MMA fighters are amateur at everything at best. 1 punch from the nigger could probably kill Connor

Good question.
I want to see this now.

>mcgregor learns to skate and fights in hockey

Can't wait till he dies in a boxing ring the overrated cunt

>if they fight MMA rules, the MMA fighter wins
>if they box, the boxer wins

gee, really makes you think

This seems like the type of fight that only people who don't give a shit about either sport would be interested in.

Given that the IRA hasn't been a thing for about 20 years now I'm not worried.

>Expecting an Ameriburger to know anything about world history.

>MMA
>Sport
>Serious followers.

5747347945th for no it's not.

Goober is fucking with the UFC because he's mad they took his belt away. Neither guy would ever agree on the money split or rule set, not to mention UFC contracts prevent this sort of thing from happening anyway.

Too bad though, Mayweather has a better chance of winning an MMA match than people think.

youtu.be/wb-eOej5Xzc

This would be the one fight where Mayweather would knock his opponent the fuck out. McGregor would get so frustrated by Mayweather avoiding him that he'd start rushing in and he'd get flattened with a hit to the temple.

>Mayweather has a better chance of winning an MMA match than people think
nah, the only mma fights that faggot wins are against his wife and kids

Sounds more like a speedbag session, really.

Seriously though, McGregor is a striker who doesn't like to take things to the ground, plus his gas tank is really suspect.

honestly it might be against GGG or Pacquiao.

GGG- Has fought in Cali before and trains there before every fight

Pacquaio - Trains there before every fight, would probably be open to fighting there.

Dumbest post I have ever read.

DAmn, never heard that one before.

You're good. Do you do kids' birthday parties?

>mfw McMeme throws nothing but pillow punches in 16 ounce gloves

Mayweather is almost 40 though. And McGregor has knockout power in his left.

This fight does not make sense for Floyd outside of the money he's make, which he really doesn't need at this point. Too big of a risk. His legacy could be ruined in the unlikely event of a McGregor win.

It's win/win for McGregor as nobody with a brain would really be expecting him to win against arguably the greatest boxer of all time. He'd make a shitload of money and have the possibility of knocking out a 40 year old Mayweather.

It's a losing situation for Floyd unless he really covets that 50 and 0.

McGoober literally will not be able to hit Mayweather. He will get annihilated

I'd agree with you if Floyd wasn't old enough to be your grandfather.

40 isn't even old for a guy like Floyd that lives the life, Hopkins was embarrassing ranked guys in his late 40s.

This would be an exhibition match and wouldn't count

i don't watch either of these sports, but bless the ufc fans little cotton socks. they really think Mcgregor has a chance don't they?

>the age meme

Why are McGregorfags so delusional? Mayweather is too quick for Conor to hit or dodge. Its easy money for Mayweather. The dude is just going to put off the fight until dumbass Conor offers enough, which he most likely will.