How could one man do this

How could one man do this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXuV64hp4dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exactly, this t-shirt is so much cancer.

fuck off, i don't care. not assad gassed the children, but muslims want to act like he did. and the media is flooded with these pictures. i don't care how many children suffocate. fucking muslims come to our countries and kill us. that is, what matters to me and not fucking syria. lets drop a fucking a-bomb on this shithole and every other muslim country. problem solved, asshole

This is now a feels thread

>took time out of my day to think about the Mid East
>realized the 3rd world bombs airports, crash trucks into crowds, behead thousands of innocents, wants to ruin your neighborhood
>didn't feel so bad after all

Must be an American who posted this. Probably a Trump voter as well due to the lack of proper punctuation and grammar. I'd say either a midwest state or Tennessee or Arkansas.

Am I right?

>proper punctuation and grammar.
i hope you die first, piece of shit. i am german. fuck you and your ugly brown family. don't come to our country. do your shit for yourselves. we don't care, if you follow a stupid idiot goatfucker mohammed piece of shit and kill each other because of it

Easily, bomb a hut storing chemical weapons.

Wouldn't work

Ahh, Germany.

By your hate I am assuming you drink on the weekends wishing for the good ole days when Hitler was still in power, am I right on that one?

probably

don't shift your problems on us. you are the ones who are culturally retarded.

what the fuck are you babbling about?
> drink on the weekends wishing for the good ole days when Hitler was still in power
what does that even mean?

3rd party checking in. You sound like a faggot.

it's not that hard

With chemical weapons, thats how

i like these pictures. more?

exactly this

what a time to be alive. i love to watch the news with a cold beer in my hands. more entertaining than any movie

This user gets it
This user is an edgey motherfucker

Boner

So this kid has a rough life, getting blown up twice, never even got a change of clothes

Yeah...you sound like one of those raging neckbeard keyboard warriors. Yikes.

Delete this goy

i bet it didn't even happen. muslims lie all the time and the media is full of oh so suffering children. i don't fucking care. i care about london, st.petersburg and stockholm and not some muslim shithole. muslims kill. thats what they do. who cares if they do it to each other?

Fuck Muslims, we know what kind of man that kid would have grown up to be.

FUCK YOU I FUCKING LOVE CAAATDOG!

Kek

We already knew this about Assad. And we were all supposed to leave him in power because despite his brutal totalitarianism he's pretty much the only thing preventing an ISIS takeover.

Assad has to go eventually, but now isn't the time for that. Not while he's the only secular government that has any chance of stabilizing the country.

But apparently we already forgot what happens when you try to overthrow a tyrant in the middle east. You get a power vaccum that gets filled with the most brutal and radical islamic terrorist cell in the area and the US spends over a decade stuck in an unwinable war chasing ghosts, airstriking basically at random, killing civilians that outnumber the terroriat cells and the tyrants by factors of 10 in the crossfire. Billions of dollars are pissed away, and we waste the lives of our own soldiers.

But THIS time we got Russia involved too. Fucking genius.

remind us please, how many americans have died at the hands of muslims on home soil?

if youre going to make the point at least back it up.

im fully against mudslime for different reasons and i still think youre a fucking tard.

Lol that doesnt mean anything germany could easily crush all islamic world alone as a turk i say this

Kek

Random dead kid picture no:2356788568 from bbc or some other jew archive

>remind us please, how many americans have died at the hands of muslims on home soil?
what is your point? one person is too much. so there is no muslim terrorism?

This

>mfw this kid trips and falls on daddyos knife

yeah, he is right of course. it's fucking obvious.
youtube.com/watch?v=EXuV64hp4dk

its so negligible that to use that as your reason to hate muslims is silly, when there are far superior reasons to hate them.

silly boi

Don't cut yourself with that edge

>its so negligible that to use that as your reason to hate muslims is silly, when there are far superior reasons to hate them.
so? i never said otherwise.

I miss Maruseru

BULL FUCKING SHIT. that kid's never seen catdog a day in his shitty life

>grammar
>internet

lol. punctuation is apart of grammar btw

sand nigger religion sucks dick, but if you're an american the only things you have to worry about here are other americans

At this syrian war is out of control for both parties us and eu will lose more than they gain if assad loses. It's obvious that a gas/oil pipe is not worth having a radical islamist junkyard

>Oil.jpg
wonder how much is actually left

you seem irrationally angry

you said that we should bomb them because they come here to kill americans

when that is a stupid reason to bomb them

because the number is negligible

bombing is an act of war

the acts of individual citizens are not

silly boi

Were all fucked

i don't get it

enough to sexually thrill your mother

Must be a Jew who posted this. Probably a Shillary supporter even though you know damn well that the DNC outted your hero Bernie. I'd say you are probably from a midwest state as well. Stop eating up this libtard propaganda

>Situation took place in 2013
>Tried to say it was Assad
>3 separate times it was proven to be the rebels

>you said that we should bomb them because they come here to kill americans
no, i didn't. it was an answer to this passive aggressive muslim asshole showing us pictures of allgedly suffering children. i do not have to carry about any of this as a european. if he really thinks i have, we should just bomb this shithole and all of his problems are solved. because he is dead then
>silly boi
>silly boi
are you retarded?

*care
not carry, lol

Damn fucking straight!

>fucking muslims come to our countries and kill us. that is, what matters to me and not fucking syria. lets drop a fucking a-bomb on this shithole and every other muslim country. problem solved, asshole

yes you did

silly boi

while i don't know for certain the actual figures, there's never enough to satisfy her

There is one more project named turkish-stream but our retarded govt played on US plan instead thinking they will resurrect ottoman empire now we are here

It's what I do!

i just delivered context, retard. read it
>lets drop a fucking a-bomb on this shithole and every other muslim country. problem solved, asshole
is reference to
>passive aggressive muslim asshole showing us pictures of allgedly suffering children
>if he really thinks i have, we should just bomb this shithole and all of his problems are solved. because he is dead then
learn to read, asshole
>silly boi
repeating it, doesn't make it less retarded

>russia has a overhand on gas over europe
>US and EU makes new plan showed on the map
>assad refuses being a puppet of putin
>war begins
>also it is the 2. leap for founding a kurdish country that will serve as a oil source and a military base on mideast

no, you have made proof that you hold immoral beliefs for illegitimate reasons., making you degenerate, just like mudslime.

people like you are why america is beyond saving.

silly boi

>>assad refuses being a puppet of putin
they are allies, so i don't get your point

>no, you have made proof that you hold immoral beliefs for illegitimate reasons
and why is that? if you read, what my statement was a reference to, you should get the point. if you still don't you say, you know better, what i meant, than you do. thats stupid silly boY. what a fucking retard. but all you want to do with your nonsense replies is bump this thread, so i'm gonna sage it now

Non native english speaker sorry for bad writing
What i try to mean by that is
>assad is under the putins influence

sick

>And because of that war begins

does the putin and the trump in doing good with things all time?!?

Because Assad, after being told that the US wouldn't do anything in Syria in a statement by Trump, got cocky and thought he could get away with his old shit again.

I cant fully understand what do you mean by that please be more basic on expressions

get with the times grandpa cat dog is old school shit

you are still clearly having irrational anger, you should calm down and reread that which you have said.

oh okay sorry. does your thinking that with the trump and the putin is doing good with things at time of now place?

I fap when i think about shooting up an islamic center

didn't we had this shit years ago allready ?
>terrorists using chemical weapons
>media blaming assad
>turns out it was really from terrorists
>nobody cares

Man i cant understand what you mean are you a native speaker?

>irrational anger
read again silly boi
>it was an answer to this passive aggressive muslim asshole showing us pictures of allgedly suffering children. i do not have to care about any of this as a european. if he really thinks i have, we should just bomb this shithole and all of his problems are solved. because he is dead then
i never said anywhere, we should bomb them because of terroist attacks. i said be should bomb them, so he can stop posting suffering children.
>problem solved, asshole

YES am fluent in speaking of the languages with conversating on the trump and the putins! am not so sure you am good reader much very times.

calling names is a sign of irrational anger

Cat dog is a shitty cartoon, i know

>calling names is a sign of irrational anger
no, calling names is a sign of anger
sage

fuck right off, nigger

that's not a real refutation, but hey, at least you tried champ

anger with no substance is irrational

>punctuation is apart of grammar btw

Apart from grammar?
Or a part of grammar?

I can't understand you. You have shitty grammar.

Literally caring about shit a billion trillion miles away

Lol

then you're too fucking stupid to read. just ignoring everything i write is not a cause to post again and again. you want some more replies? you can have it

Man you dont even know how to write properly but i think this is the answer you seek
Populist right wing political movements got backed by public at western states because of the terror originated in syrian war and refugees so trump was a conclusion that putin pointed long before

It doesn't seem hard. Not much to do, not a long time. Hit it a few times, done in minutes.

world looks awfully big to a kid your age, eh?

hmm that seems logical, user. but who was phone?