ITT: We guess the Dr. Strange RT score

Unironically 100%. It will be mediocre and everyone will forget it in a week or two, but it will unironically score 100%, and every critic's review will be a sequel to their Suicide Squad review, imploring the Internet that, "THIS is podracing".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_0W1cYPYo
youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus fucking christ get off of Sup Forums for a minute and go outside

[Orange and Blue]

rolling

Do you think the MCU will finally produce a memorable villain?

>tfw even though Eisenluthor was shit tier, he's still more memorable than anything Marvel has ever shit out

0%

>Renee
>Incest

GIVE ME A FUCKING 53 GOD

>90% fresh
>average score 6.8

It's a great cast...Disney will fuck up the villain again

I'll be lucky

THIS IS 47. SHE GOT MUH BACK

rollan

Re-rolling

>tfw non lil alien to watch movies with

Rollin

you're baiting but actually right, i guarantee majority of critics will bring up suicide squad, something along the lines of..
>"now THIS is how you do a superhero movie.. *cough" dc

critics are predictable, biased and boring the sooner they fade into obscurity and people actually enjoy movies for what they are the better.

>lil alien
Dam right you lucky bastard

Wow, easy cowboy.

Do i have the fuck them if i get trips or quads?

u gonna get soul trapped

he really needs to fatten up again

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKINGGGGGGG MOOOOODSS

No, I don't. I think it will be bad Dr. Strange, and he'll be a good guy who is jealous of Strange who decides to fight him in the last 10 minutes.

>he'll be a good guy who is jealous of Strange who decides to fight him in the last 10 minutes
Mads is actually the leader of a sect and wants to bring monster to here or some shit.

why?

hopefully it has music like the first dune game

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_0W1cYPYo

Uploading the picture again.

>angry impotent DCuck can't mask his butthurt

How can you make a magician who can do ANYTHING part of a superhero team? What is the point of Iron Man or Hawkeye even being there when this wizard can just solve every crime with a single spell?

juliana plz

Somewhat related, do heterosexual caucasian English males people still count as "straight white males©™" to that bunch that bitch about everything?

87%

84% because Cabbagepatch is in it. Would be 78% if anyone else was the lead.

>this is katana she got muh back

Boy you are REALLY mad that Suicide Squad got shit reviews.

Let's get down to it

HONKA HONKA

Jillian a qt

Wouldn't surprise me.

Typical marvel, so 75-90% but an average-ish score of 7.5 MAYBE.

I think that its visuals will wow normies but bore people that find it uncreative. The performance and score will be good but the origins are trite and formulaic.

I think I'll still enjoy it because of based mads and inception effects.

rollero

>MCU
>Memorable
Pick one. The MCU is quick entertainment that doesn't last.

99%
Disney is writing checks to critics as we speak.

aite fuck it

Holy fuck, is Penn dying?

>It's a butthurt DCucks are being passive-agressive on a cambodian eyebrow plucking forum again episode

Yes, he'll soon be in the big trash can in the sky

youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo

96%
Average rating 8.2

Absolutely this.
Going to see a movie with the opinion of someone else in mind is toxic to your entertainment. I watched Suicide Squad yesterday without seeing reviews for it or hearing any opinions about it at all and I was very entertained and satisfied during the movie. After watching it and walking out of the theatre, I decided to look on my phone and see the reviews for it expecting it to get some praise but was suprised to see the oposite. People were actually giving it hate, not dislike but actual hate.
It was at that moment I knew what the problem in the entertainment business was: Reviewers
I plead to anyone seeing this comment to just stop trusting reviewers and their extreme views of all things entertainment. It's killing the business and warping the minds of the people who enjoy going out to see a movie.

>There are people on this board who actually get upset at Marvel's RT scores
Cool

HAHAHA

Honestly I wouldn't give a fuck about them. I never even go to that site. But when fags on here post screencaps from RT implying they're the alpha and omega on which movie was good and which movie was bad it's just retarded.

do you think they get conjugal visits?

rolling

17%

Marvel is going to be destroyed once Wonder Woman and Justice League come out