Guys, I'm in the hospital and I just woke up from a 15 year coma. The hospital won't tell me shit, what have I missed...

Guys, I'm in the hospital and I just woke up from a 15 year coma. The hospital won't tell me shit, what have I missed? What's the world like now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5_hokvr8GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to bed, it's almost over

You missed the fappening

welcome to the new Sup Forums std ridden, neck beards fapping to traps

We in another war? Fuck. I thought we all got together to fight the Middle East terrorists. Didn't we wipe them out?

Sup Forums didnt exist 15 years ago, you massive faggot

next time try with 5 or 7 years, you retard

What was that?

I'm more impressed you guys got laid, but tranny's?? What the fuck? Is this board gay now or something?

>coma for 15 years
>4chin was started 13 years ago

just pull the plug and go back to bed

I'll just sum it up, either Russia secretly won the cold war but let us pretend we were an actual real country. That or the guy from The Apprentice is just fucking everything.

Nigga just roll with it

I don't like that shit
but it's not gay its a "feminine penis"

oh my god please be real

user we had a black president and now donald trump is president

you also missed all the memes

you probably don't even know what memes are

Hard gay, like so fucking gay. It's pretty cool to be gay now btw it's weird not to kiss dicks

Black President and Trump is president??? Hahaha, don't fuck with me. Yeah, what next, a girl President or something?

Hahaha, feminine penis, nice one.

What the fuck??? You best be joking.

The girl won the popular vote, but thankfully we don't have a real democracy. Also party lines have been redrawn, democrats are about hiding the evil fucked up selfish shit they do, while republicans will do it and tell you they're doing it. We had to choose between pure corruption, and a crazy man. The crazy man will at least be watched.

Only barely, that's the fucked up thing.

So the commies did win??? Female, what the fuck??? Yeah, politics never change, doesn't surprise me. Haha, do people still call Bush Hitler?

Explain.

In the grand scheme of things W Bush is a pretty righteous and proper guy. Would break my back twice to have him over the last 2 fucks.

In public saying faggot is as bad as saying nigger now pretty much.

Yeah, last I remember, he handled 9/11 really good. I know the economy went down, but it was recovering when I got up and it wasn't his fault, it was from the attack. Last two?? What happened?

What? That's just shit I call me friends, how is that bad? What the fuck is going on now?

Economy was his fault, but more because of idiocy instead of malice. The black guy seemed pretty awesome, but was so disappointing. So many promises broken, I was ready to believe a politician for the first time. He swore he'd close gitmo, but no, we wound up with anal force feeding.

A big ass Caliphat in the middle east appeared called ISIS, pretty funny actually

I actually really like that Trump can be moved emotionally and changes his opinion so much. Obviously anyone is going to learn a lot of things and change their ideas when they become president, and it seems like the military actually respects him.

oh dude in the next 5 or 10 years we all get to play cool videogames on VR headsets, it's the next upcoming wave of gaming.

They also brought back Samurai Jack, like right now, and David Lynch is rebooting Twin Peaks, it's a good time to be alive.

Economy??? It wasn't that bad after the attack, what happened? He at least for Bin Laden, right?

What the fuck? Did the Middle East merge or something? What's a Caliphate and what's ISIS? Why is it funny? Are they a joke? They were ass backwards before my accident.

So Trump is President and he's good at it? Shit. Did he run like Ross Perot style, third party or something? Is the economy bad now? How did he win? I remember him being a cool guy.

Samurai Jack, I love that show! And VR is a thing now? Fuck yeah! How cool is it? Like Star Trek style?

>And VR is a thing now? Fuck yeah! How cool is it? Like Star Trek style?
it's pretty much like this
youtube.com/watch?v=V5_hokvr8GQ
oh you can also watch tons of shit on youtube
tons of shit

VR is still up and coming

and this guy talks like a retard

all young people are retarded now

sorry

>cool videogames on VR headsets
VR will never be used as anything but a gimmick user. Accept that fact and move on with your life.

I got big plans for it user. Big plans.

That's pretty cool. Yeah, that one poster wasn't kidding about being a fag is cool now, was he? What happened to our youth? Didn't 9/11 make us all hard?