What's the best way to kill myself?

What's the best way to kill myself?
I want to do it clean, not messy. I want my parents to be able to have an open casket

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bUR5FvV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They won't want to go to the funeral of the cuck who couldn't hack life. Seriously Sup Forumsro whatever your going through it'll get better :)

Poisoning, medicine overdosis, suffocating.
You can also ingest a bunch of analgesics and then shoot yourself somewhere your parents can hide the bullet mark

No it won't, I wish I had a gun. One shot to the heart

Go fight bears

Not OP, but i am curious about why arent people suiciding by shooting themselves in heart? Why do they always blow their brains out. Is heartshot instakill or?

Chloroquine.

Sure, it would be pretty impossible to revive you with your heart in pieces and you would get an open casket, but a headshot is an almost a guaranteed kill. With a headshot, a least you leave the organs intact for donation, so the person would be looking out for society as a whole. It makes more sense.

potassium- massive amounts of potassium. and its extremely hard to trace so if ur slick about it they wont know why you died. also posts more pics. ur gonna die anyway

it's like you're leaving them a fun-filled mystery

I got really close with a garbage bag taped over my head. Only thing that stopped me was changing my mind. Quick and painless for the most part.

Not op but whats the least painful way to do it

>I want my parents...
Oh, crap. Another edgy teen angst thread.

Helium

join my edgy discord faggot we have doughnuts
discord.gg/bUR5FvV

Raiding faggots

ASSUMING THIS IS NOT BAIT

search "suicide hotline" -- they really know what the fuck they are doing

Least painful way to die is of old age

Helium exit bag. Look it up.

/thread

HahahaNo

suicide by cop

Build a guillotine, it is quick. The mortician can sew the head back on, and put a turtleneck to hide the cut.

Here's what you do:

• Finish college
• Get a great job that helps people, like with the ACLU, Planned Parent Hood or Boys & Girls Club.
• get happily married and raise outstanding kids.
• Eat healthy, stay fit and have adventures with your family.
• Retire after a long life and do volunteer work.
• Pass away peacefully in your sleep at a ripe old age and know that you changed the world and hundreds of people will mourn your death

Or...

• Take a bottle of sleeping pills, put a bag over your head and be remembered for being a coddled pussy who couldn't man up and do basic living responsibilities and will be quickly forgotten as a statistical footnote.

Your choice.

Idk man its pretty painful to grow to old age

Personally I'd be afraid of missing my heart. Rather do a headshot, so much easier

Helium. Don't eat a shit ton of food for a day, then hook up breathing mask at same release pressure as your breathing ppressure. Put mask on, sit back and fall asleep.

duct tape your face to a toilet and keep flushing the handle until you are dead

You fags are over thinking shit as if anything mattered once you're Fucking dead, is not like someone will tell you what happened after wards, while you're roasting in hell.

You dead you dead plain and simple, if you kill yourselves the last thing in your mind should be what your parents will do with the remains since you didn't thought about them before the deed.

If you're killing yourself for attention whoring you're killing yourself for wrong reason, the only time is acceptable to kill yourself is if you're on a painful terminal illness, if you're killing yourself cuss muh depression, go out and jog instead your shut in life style is what is killing you