Ask a neoliberal who voted for Clinton and despises far-leftists like Bernie anything

Ask a neoliberal who voted for Clinton and despises far-leftists like Bernie anything.

What are 5 things that make you neoliberal?

Sup Forums isn't for political discussion though

I support the citizens united ruling

I support US ground troop involvement in Syria

NAFTA was a good trade deal, and TPP would have been even better

Crude oil pipelines will create jobs and lower fuel costs

I support fracking as well for the same reasons as above

Yep, definitely a military industrial corporatist cuck.

Wait, isn't this just called "mainstream Republican"? How is this neoliberal?

Neoliberals are farther left on social issues than the mainstream republican base. But we are basically in alignment with neocons on economic policy.

So, a RINO? Still mainstream republican... what's social issues are you liberal on? Let me guess, legal weed?

Legal weed, abortion should be legal until nervous system is developed, gay marriage should be legal, LGBTQ+ rights should be enforced by federal government. Those are not mainstream republican positions.

LGBTQ wha wha what? What is that you are talking about? Last time I heard it was LGBT and that's it! That's tolerant enough as it is. Whats that plus at the end, go to hell you fucking cuck, you might win, but your grandchildren will be fighting against everything you are creating...

no need for that

>cishets trying to decide who can and can't be part of the LGBT+ community

Name one time in history where civil rights got overturned by future generations.

Are you fucking retarded? South-Africa is the most relevant, Burma, Sudan, Russia

Be more specific. "South America" isn't an answer to the question I asked.

lmao lay off the adderall and get off your high horse you moronic fuck

So you still don't have an answer then. Great.

sage

bump

Bernie Bro here. I hope you enjoy Trump for the next 8 years.

I'm a liberal who liked Bernie but voted Clinton in the general because I'm not a spoiled baby

I'm an extremely powerful spoiled baby. If the Democrats nominate more corrupt warmongers, I'll defeat them, as well. I would have voted for a Republican, had one run.