DUDE BORING LMAO!

poor man's sopranos

Talk like a normal person.

how to know if someones a mouthbreather

They like Mad Men

>add some annoying to your boring

They like Mad Men

i cant anymore

Not sure if trolling or typical weekend/tv/ thread shitting on Mad Men til fans show up and bring back /scdp/

They like mad men.

>italian lives matter

What episode is that pic from?

They like Mad Men.

They like Mad Men

From whenever Don and Henry faced off for Betty's honor.

>Mistress T

And I wasnt gonna fap today...

They like Mad Men

We can always bring back /sc&p/

They like Mad Men.

They like Mad Men

tfw i would watch it with my dad and he would always say it was boring and nothing ever happened. i can't even say that my dad is stupid, he has two degrees but what can ya do. some people just don't like this show

i also thought it was boring when i was seventeen

And then you parroted Sup Forumss opinion

Madmen really got repetitive and boring after season 2ish though. Its a really big problem with TV shows.

Like, Board Walk Empire should have ended after season 2-3. Hannibal after season 2. Wayward Pines had the perfect season 1 ending. Supernatural after season 5 and so on. The industry just consistently milks shit.

breaking bad

wire

Yeah the list goes on. There are hardly any shows that havent been milked for at least 2-3 seasons. For sitcom shit its fine, but mystery/drama shows it simply is retarded. Stranger Things as well. Season was great and had a good ending, why fuck around with some retarded season 2? I mean, I know why but I feel like fans can hardly ever say that [actual series ending] is [proper series ending]. Shows usually ended ages ago.

They like Mad Men.

>Madmen really got repetitive and boring after season 2ish though

Is that when you stopped? Shame because it got exponentially better til the end.

Sopranos, The Wire also great past 2-3 seasons. Boardwalk lost or changed its purpose but it remained good, sometimes close to great.

But with many shows your larger point stands, a couple seasons before it's watered down.

was it rape?

Yes she violated young Dick

don't know the general opinion on it here actually

you guys hate everything good except sopranos so i guess you dislike mad men too