Got an issue fam. Neighbor won't atop parking his shit cars on my curb...

Got an issue fam. Neighbor won't atop parking his shit cars on my curb. He parks his cars on everyone else's curb and we're sick of it.

Need ideas to let him know he needs to stop. Already asked nicely, but he keeps doing it. Also, I have all his personal info (name, addy, SS#, etc).

Give me ideas faggots.

inb4 send him pizza

NYPA

if it's on your property call a tow truck. if it's on public property, grow the fuck up.

Solutions, not complaints ffs. Go fuck eachother elsewhere

This this and this. But if you wanna be an asshole, I suggest you slash his tires.

Put a spikestrip in your spot

i told you a solution, grow the fuck up and accept the fact that you don't own that piece of land he's parking his car on.

can you not fucking understand English?

/Thread

This is either bait or you really are a stupid fuck. Fucking loser, use your brain. This is place of creativity!

This

See above post faggot. Stop wasting our time. If you're not smart enough to think of a solution (or an idea) then fuck off.

user, he's asking for tips on how to be an asshole cunt. He already grew up. He grew up to be a bitch since he can't think about how to be an asshole cunt on his own.

He should slash his tires which will make him feel good and not care anymore about where the fuck he parks anymore.

This guy gets it. Tire slashing is plan C. Need an A and B right now.

Spread massive dump on his front mirror. Put a piece of paper behind wiper with "I can shit anywhere I want on my property" wrtitten on it.

Post info so we can fuck him up

Ur an idiot

I meant window of course.

Had the same issue with the apartment complex across the street. People kept parking their cars infront of my house taking up all the available spots and leaving them there for days. I painted some nails black and wedged them between the road and their tire on both sides so whichever way he pulled out, they would puncture. Did this for several weeks and always walked out my back door, hopped a neighbors fence, walked around the block wearing black sweats and hood covering anything that could be incriminating. People stopped parking in front of my house BUT, they suspected me and I found nails wedged in my tires. So yeah, whatever you end up doing could become a war.

I have more ideas. Throw a brick thru his windshield. Key his car. Or do my all time fav and pee on driver side door handle. Watch him open the door.

If you opt to do the pee on door handle option, make sure to not drink water all day and then drink beer to get your piss nice and stinky.

Write a note saying if you park here again you won't have a car to return to.

I will help you, but I need to know, is he parking on the side of the road in front of your house, or n the actual nature strip in front of your house?

Let him fuck you in the ass, thatll show him.

this, fuck your neighbour and give him aids

Check local laws regarding parking, ask a cop if you're lazy. In my state, no one can park within 5 feet of your driveway. If he's violating something like that, then have them towed or bring police in to it.

For personal revenge, crawl under and unscrew the oil filter so it falls out and he loses all his oil over the road.

Well first of all, don't put nails in your fucking spot, it will be so obvious that is you and they will want payback... I don't know how long ago you asked him to not do it, but wait at least 3-4 weeks since you asked him so that he doesn't think its you, you could do some basics

>poo on the door handle, save some in a bag and then walk by and place it rapidly in there
>make a fake profile in some social site asking people to call you, like grinder, tinder, etc... so that they spam his phone number
>get some aerosol and paint his car when walking by
>report his car as stolen

Beat his ass and stop being a bitch, Bitch!

How the fuck are you going to help him? Bitch OP needs to help himself and grow a pair!

OP here. He's on the street, he's just being an asshole and parking in front of everyone's house before his.

For those giving input, much appreciated!

I like this guy.

BB gun to tire.
Less than 100 dollars from walmart and they'll change their tune in a weeks time. Don't stop at your curb, though. Hit the fucker whenever he's on your street.

>acquiesce
That's your "solution."
Jesus fucking Christ I'm glad we're not related.

Nails in the tire is too obviously tied to you.

If you've already done that, then I think it's going to be tough for it not to point to you.

I would have opted for loosening the oil filter assuming it's accessible from under the car. 3 of my 4 cars are.

If not, lower radiator hose is easy to poke or put a slit in.

Just look up for schematics online and you'll be able to know where the oil filter is or the lower radiator hose is.