Widnes and Runcorn would like a word with you

I'd pick an African woman any day over these garbage tier genetics

Clearly you've never driven through skem

She's not a scouser at all

>File: ugly scouse.jpg (37 KB, 673x662)
cute

"""ugly"""
Bet she looks cute when she doesnt laugh like a retard

wasn't liverpool one of these important ports of the slave trade? aren't there nignog girls around to directly compare? or am i completely off

>Bet she looks cute when she doesnt laugh like a retard
youtube.com/watch?v=sWAUrHODRWM

shut the fuck off. she is cute as fuck

>I'd take pic related on a date and suck her cunt.

>shut the fuck off

A lot in Toxteth but not really

Total qt user.
You just have shit taste you bellend

Go back to quiggins lad

at least not nigger genetics

Liverpool was an industrial town
Only workers lived there, noone there could afford servants.

But it's where the money was because of the pool. Which is why Liverpool footed the bill after the London fire.

kekekek round abouts....

>implying these skewed mirror house faces of merseyside is better than pure african beauty

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!, most beautiful woman in the planet earth came from liverpool and shes one of them.

Biggest load of shite ive ever read

your mom

chili

Luciana Berger is not from Liverpool you fucking mong

Africa

glasgow

She's adorable.

She actually looks like a delightful little bird. Where are the nudes?

to be fair the u.s created their own nigger problem.

nigger detected

everything is better than nigger

was this an attempt at reverse psychology? why didn't it work?

I have yet to see anyone post an image of a non-ugly Liverpool woman, so I guess I was right. Thanks, Sup Forums

how'd you say pakistan?

PAKI-stan

*phew*

Thats why they started to wear hijabs right?

Hay sexy

/thread

I'm sorry but that's that a fact. Negroids just aren't really good looking with their huge pig noses and slant foreheads. Only one that tops Negroids in ugliness are Aboriginals but they aren't exactly Homo sapiens sapiens according to resent studies.

>muslims
>liverpool

KEK! That bitch isn't native to British Isles or ven to Europe. That's a immigrant whore.

Isle Of Mann

>according to resent studies

Terrible spelling aside I've lived in a town full of Abos and they really are barely human.

The cig makes her look glamourous

>I've lived in a town full of Abos
Nice study.

Her grandparents came here as children during the Second World War...

That doesn't make her native to British Isles nor Europe. Just like moving to America doesn't make you Native-American. Moving to Europe doesn't make someone Native-European.

kek

Holy shit, are you ever fucking stupid.

Who cares where the ugliest girls are from? The prettiest women in the world is from Newcastle. That's what counts.

>when you live on penny lane but don't like the beatles

Sorry if that offends you. No sand nigger or nigger is native to Europe. That's a fact and it's not going to change no matter how hurt your feelings are. You wouldn't call White American or White South-African native to America or Africa. Just like black person or Middle-Eastern person isn't native to British Isles or Europe. It's not that hard. Also that other girl in your picture isn't Native-European either. And she also isn't going to magically change to Native-European no matter how hurt your or her feelings are. Don't get so triggered over facts...

see:

That other girl is Portuguese...

I'd tap dat.

BTFO

If you wanted to get technical, the ancient peoples who settled in Europe originally came from Asia and the Mediterranean. So by your definition you are not native either. Look it up.

Mexico

KEK. Are you this mad? Have you lived your whole life thinking that "Hurr durr I'm Native-European. My ancestors have lived thousands of years on this land hurr durr". Sorry to break your bubble but she isn't native to Europe and her friend isn't native to Europe. And I even have a little guess that neither are you at least judging by how butthurt you got when I broke your little bubble. And best thing is she, her friend and you won't become Native-European no matter how much you like to pretend it. And when someone who is Native-European tells you this, you get all butthurt and best part is that you can't say anything back since it's a fact. And your responses show this. There's nothing you can say or do to change that ;^)

So Native-Americans aren't native to America? Aboriginals aren't native to Australia? That's pretty poor argument since there wouldn't be native people anywhere on this planet and obviously this isn't true.

native are just the people how inhabit a land first.... so yes he is native... if that where case then native americans would be from northeastern Russia

He's arbitrarily picking a point in history to determine who is native to which region. Also, user is extremely fucking stupid.

You should read this:

When did Jamie Vardy start playing for Liverpool ladies?

Obviously you've never been to west Virginia...

This tbh... Native people are people who first settled to particular land. In Europe's case it White people. In Australia's case it's Aboriginals. In America's case it's Native-Americans.

Just because someone or someone's parents moves to America that doesn't mean that he/she becomes Native-American.
Just because someone or someone's parents moves to Australia that doesn't mean that he/she becomes Aboriginal.
Just because someone or someone's parents moves to Europe that doesn't mean that he/she becomes Native-European.

You don't become native person by just moving or to born to certain country or continent. It doesn't work that way.

The original inhabitants of Japan were Ainu and there about 25K of them left today. The other 127 million inhabitants are not native Japanese.

Canada's inuit aren't native to the NA continent because their ancestors arrived in relatively recent waves of migration.

Yeah. Just like in United States and Australia. What's your point?

number of people don't mean anything... ainu people are still native people of japan even if there would be only 10 left of them.