Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you Anonymous! Don't s-suffer in silence!

Help also available t-through my stream on twitch: celtyplays

I guess i dont have anything for you right now

>no pics
>implying it's the real alice

How's the job market

how does one reconcile their biological impulses with living a more meaningful life?

Hey aneki

tits or gtfo

alice is a psychologist working in science therefore not being qualified in any way to represent what psycological therapy stands for

so her jobmarket is great and she earns good money while pretending to do jack shit on here apart for her own ego while the real guys out there earn shit money or forgot about this place a long time ago

I used to date a drug leader. Now we don't talk anymore and I'm scared of getting out of my home.

It#s called common sense user.

Other than that use Problem solving and go to Dr to get a referal for your Anxiety. Try not to rely on pills.

>so her jobmarket is great and she earns good money while pretending to do jack shit on here apart for her own ego while the real guys out there earn shit money or forgot about this place a long time ago

holy shit are you me except better at crossdressing?

Everything I do is gray and dull. It's not as it was before. I want that happiness and excitement to come back when I'm doing something with my friends or alone. I also don't have feelings anymore, all I can feel is anger, disappointment, and rarely happiness but that is fading away too. I literally lost my feelings. What the hell is happening to me?

Yo, I have a really bad habit that's killing me in an almost literal way.

I have a thing where I have to help people. I have several friends that are depressed or even suicidal and for some reason I feel like it's my job to make them all feel better. This was fine when it was just my best friend that needed help but now it's four friends that all talk to me almost everyday and I frequently talk them out of suicide. I've gone several sleepless nights over the past few weeks so I can stay up and talk to them if they need it. It's caused me so much stress and anxiety and the lack of sleep is making work and school really tough but I've always rationalized it as that they're mental health is more important than mine.

How can I break this and tell them that I can't help them anymore so I can focus on my life for a change?

PS. they all do see professional help.

>p-psychologist
how the fuck do you stutter on a silent letter

i have dissociative identity disorder but nobody in my environment knows because I'm scared to be locked in a psychiatric, I'm right to be afraid?

I havent fapped for 4 days and edge everyday, when will you fuck with me?

Yes, better you kill someone and rape bis corps

what's your favorite sex position?

Sometimes (rarely, maybe once in a month) I hear thinks like birds which i think arent there. Am I crazy?

You have depression

Ok thank you, I start now

Tell them to fuck off and take their meds. If they want to suicide they would do. The just want attention.

Just contain yourself for 1-2 days, and they'll kill themselves, so you'll be free.

Why am addicted to women's feet and butts but hate vaginas?

>sychologist
?

If you like traps we can meet and you can fuck my cute alice boipussy

I like the one where I fuck you in the ass

Because you are gay

So being gay for women is a thing?

I know y'all are just fucking around but I genuinely can't even fathom that. These people are my friends and 90% of the time they're amazing people to be with but they also stress me the fuck out and make me lose sleep.

If they kill themselves, I don't know what I would do with myself

No you just compensate your gayness in womens feets and butts (those bodyparts which men have too). Think about it and maybe try cock

Women also have lips but we kiss them, so we're all gay? Cocks and balls are unattractive and I can't put anything in them though

Well then just kill yourself. They will be shocked and experience how suicide affects the enviroment and you don't have to Listen to their shit anymore

Why I love being in this place

Just concentrate on men feet and butts and soon you will like cock

i miss my war. i miss the shit storm and i miss my brothers. life seems utterly meaningless by comparison. i frequently find myself having to restrain myself from choking the life out of the retards i encounter every day in civilian life.

Yeah but I'd have to try to do that, so I'm not currently gay. Also have a scent fetish, was on plenty of HS sports and never got chubs in the locker room once. But the wind off a lady walking by me at work can get me rock hard if she's also really cute.

Go to syria faggot or somalia or yemen and fight like a real men and not with pussy airstrike and tanks

oldfag here

If I constantly ruminate on the failed relationships of my youth and how I never did (and never will) get to have sex with young lithe women to the point even the thought of dating makes literally sob sometimes, do I have any real options other than putting a fucking bullet in my head?

I'm starting to think you're not an actual psychologist.

I have sexual masochism. I'm attracted to the idea of being dominated sexually. I don't plan on doing anything dangerous like choke fantasies, so is there anything wrong with me being a sexual masochist?

Dear Alice,

I apologize for not being around to antagonize you and your cohorts, but I am currently en route to the Mediterranean and have been on a transatlantic ship crossing for the past week and a half.

Rest assured, I will return to bother you lot again.

Sincerely,
The British Army

pretty hot.

As long as you'll shut up and service me >:C

I'm male, hairy, and generally not-attractive. I c-can wear a bag though, if it helps.

These rules don't say a thing about proxys

I broke out of prison just to see you, if it helps.
>I'll be so sad if no one gets the refference

This looks like a fake thread

I'm a ginger, and more fat than him though.

Well I'm like that guy, but black, and buffer, I got cornrows on mah head

Are you gay, and what state do you live in?