Feels thread

Feels thread.
Tell me, whats on your mind, anons? I'm listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

dela.bandcamp.com/album/translation-lost-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've spent so long dreaming of killing myself it's starting to feel like the only reason I'm still alive is because I failed at even attempting suicide because I don't have the balls

Wish I could find love, ya know?

I'm just worried about this girl I like. She's a friend of my ex but that's a different story. We've been close friends for a few months now and recently we've told each other that we like one another but since I'm graduating this year I don't know what to do. She also makes a lot of shitty choices and is suicidal. She used to fuck a couple of dudes but has been on and off about that. She's really cool and I just don't know what do to since I fell pretty fast and hard for her.

Sorry if that didn't make a lot of sense, I just typed it without thinking.

Out of all my problems loneliness criple me hardest.

Don't we all, man. Don't we all

Does graduation means that you will leave your town or something?

What has made you feel like this in the first place user?

Don't worry, it makes sense. Why would graduating make a difference? Or are you moving away after you have?

Feeling alone is one of the most painful things. Especially when everyone around you has their shit together. I'm constantly comparing myself to other people, wondering where it all went wrong for me. It's sad really

Listen to me, I have come within a inch of killing myself before, only pure luck saved my life but I'm happy it did. So listen to me, you need to know this: If you want to commit suicide but you're too scared or don't have the balls, that means you don't want to kill yourself. That means you mind knows there's a reason to live. If you were really so depressed that you want to die, you wouldn't be afraid, you'd look forward to it. It would be a relief. You aren't at that point yet friend, I promise you that even though I got so sick of hearing it from others, it's true. Life will always get better. I promise you this.

Source: after spending my life in constant, unstoppable, inescapable pain from when I was 14 until I was 20 I had spent so much time weighing the choice between life and death that I became comfortable with it. I wasn't scared or afraid. I was literally half a second away from stepping off the curb and in front of a bus (seriously) when my phone went off, and I decided to check it. That night the call I received not only saved my life, but helped me realize that it can get better. And now so many years later I'm sitting on the couch typing this out to you next to my wife all because she decided to text me at that exact moment that night.

Never kissed a girl and I'm 20, now I think I'm in love with some 18 year old girl whose more sexually experienced than me. It makes me feel weak and unsure of what to do.

The worst part is that when I finally decide to do something and try to start a relationship I always end up with girls who are somehow equally or more 'damaged' than me. Usually it ends up with me thinking 'well, maybe this time it will be be good, maybe we will both we happy together'. Then they leave and I cry like a little bitch,telling myself that I will choose wiser next time only to fall for it again.

Also I know what you are talking about. I don't know when that little bright and clever dude with potential turned into mediocre mess that I'm now.

I am about to see my exgf for the first time in a month since the breakup tonight, there will be a shitton of people around which is great.
She did the dumping and since then has been on a downward spiral. I have not contacted her since the "breakup talk."
Thing is, I am throwing the after party and hoping she doesn't have the audacity to show up.

I feel like my family thinks very low of me. They always treat me like I don't belong around them anymore even though I tried to help them and did more good for them than both my brothers did combined, I don't know...not that it matters because I'm almost 22 and live my own life, just makes me wonder why me?

This. Hearing something like that from another person who was in your exact position really makes you think. Thank you for those words, it has honestly helped. Whenever i've contemplated killing myself theres always a small part of me which tells me that i really shouldn't be doing this, and luckily i've been listening to it. I'm too scared to kill myself, but the thought of living my life isn't too appealing either. But your words seem to have convinced me not to lose all hope yet

You'll find that when you're inexperienced at your age, a lot people around your age group would have done more than you, and thats nothing to be ashamed/worried about. I'm sure she'll be accepting of it! Keep pursuing it man, you'll be fine.

Who's the artist? I know it's a girl, I've seen some of her work on facebook but i've forgot the name

If theres a lot of people hopefully you wont even have to lay eyes on her if shes that much of a problem. And if she does decide to make an appearance at your after party, its your party so you have all the right to ask her to leave

Chiara Bautista

YASS thank you user

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I guess I'm just surprised she hasn't tried to contact me since the breakup. Usually after a month or so of not speaking to women in my experience they start sniffing around.

Might sounds stupid but are you the middle child? It's always the middle kid that gets kindof 'forgotten about' in a sense. But yeah that must suck man. If you've been good to them and they still aren't very accepting then that is not your fault at all. Theres not much more you can do, unless you try to bring it up in conversation?

Yeah they always come crawling back lmao. I guess it depends on how hard the breakup went down. If it was a mutual thing then usually they just leave it alone. If it goes down like a ton of bricks however, they do usually start popping up in your life again

I am yeah, I thought about that myself. Kinda fucked up to raise a kid whose gonna question shit like that somewhere down the line, you know "is it because I'm the middle kid?".

I don't try to bring it up because my parents are 'simple' people, they don't understand reason, its foreign to them so I don't bother. As a kid I thought I was adopted because the way I was thinking and acting was so much different than my parents'.

Its weird because my younger brother even said it that he dislikes the family and wants to move out asap. He's spoiled and very ungrateful and yet my parents try so hard to get him to like them more, but if I mention something they did to me that I wasn't happy about they'd just tell me to stop exaggerating/making stuff up and come to my senses. Wouldn't bother me much if I could just leave them, but for some reason I can't bring myself to forget I have a family so I just deal with that shit.

Yeah, when you're both as 'damaged' as each other it doesn't usually end up going down well haha. And of course, we always tell ourseles that we wont let it happen again, but it always does. Its a constant, painful shitty loop

Yea a week after she came to an event she 100% knew I was at all dplled up, dancing with her roommate and stormed out when I ignored her flipping the bird.
Things started to get bad about a month prior when her friend moved back into town, who is a stripper lesbian with BPD who got dumped by her gf. Since then, friction started with my gf and I over dumb shit (her constantly in a bad mood/nagging)
I feel like her friend convinced her to ditch me so she could have her partner-in-crime again, which is both grimy and pathetic.

So much wrong with me, things that can't even be fixed.

>I cant sing at all
I dont want to be a artist or famous singer, I just want to be able to sing along with the radio without embarrassing myself or feeling shame

>I am 5ft7
Shortest of all my friends, makes me feel inferior.

>my beard grows in patches
I cant grow a manly beard like I want, it grows out thing and in patches, so I am forced to shave.

>I have premature ejaculation
With various techniques and methods, I am now able to last about 10min on a good day. Thats not good enough to fully satisfy a woman.

Writing these out actually makes me feel more ashamed than I did before I started, fucking should end myself

Thought so.

Yeah, its always the youngest who turns out to be the one thats spoilt rotten, but hates their parents anyway. Its kinda like the parents are so focused on keeping the youngest happy, they completely disregard the older ones who actually give a shit and work their arse's off to make them happy.

IMO dropping your family like that is never the answer, but i can see why its tempting. Feeling unappreciated ain't fun.

Don't worry user, I've been where you are.

-premature ejaculation? That's easy, jerk off some point right before you hook up. It's probably the best thing to do, and you can do it twice if you need to reinforce it.

-patchy beard? Me too, my shit looks like someone lit a hedgehogs ass on fire with my red facial hair in inconsistent spots. However, I do have enough on my mustache and chin to shape a decent looking goatee without looking like a fuck boy. It's all in how you rock it, just make sure to keep it buzzed at a short enough length daily and don't let it grow out.

You shouldn't be embarrassed about not being able to sing very well! I personally cannot sing a note in tune, but people usually find it funny anyway so I've never really worried about it. Neither should you!

Although being as tall as your friends would make you feel better about yourself, its not that big a deal really

Beards take time, a lot of it. Sure it wont be perfect for the most of it, but after a while it will fill out evenly. May look patchy af for a while but if you want that beard you'll have to put up with it

Maybe talk to a doctor about that?

My stash and chin are the only areas where the hair grow normally, but they dont connect, I would have been happy with a gotee but cant even have that

She just sounds childish and annoying really lmao. Women are strange beings

That's all I hoped for. And one last thing, try your hardest not to let yourself be alone. The worst thing possible for you is to be alone with your own thoughts, at least that's how it was for me. Go out for a walk, talk to people, do whatever you have to do to keep from letting yourself be alone. That's the only other advice I can offer you.

I don't know if my own problems attracts me to these girls or something else. And I just can't go for other girls. Some time ago I met a girl that was nice, good and, well, 'not damaged'. She was little naive maybe childish, very emotionall, but not in a bad way. Still, I couldn't bring myself to not be a dick to her. With other girls, girls with problems, I could find some kind of connection based on our problems. With her I didn't have that. I can't really tell if that was the reason but I just kinda end this really indecorously. I basically had a chance to be in a relationship with a good and nice girl but I decided not to because, well, she wasn't damaged? I don't even know.

Thank you. I'll keep it all in mind.

I'm tired of therapists putting me in hospitals for sharing my feelings with them. Am i really so dark that no one can relate to me? I get it that idealizing suicide is a sickness but putting me under a 72 hour hold isnt the answer.

-only 5'7? I'm 5'8 myself, and my girlfriend is 5'3. If you keep throwing your hat in the ring, you'll definitely find a girl that is proportional to your height, or maybe you'll find some tall ass giraffe neck looking bitch that has a thing for shorter dudes. Either way, you're not a total midget. If you learn to keep good posture and keep your back straight, you're going to appear taller than people who are a couple of inches taller than you. Most people slouch like they're subhuman, so get your posture game up.

-can't sing? Shit, neither can I. I don't sing unless I'm shit face drunk, but if I wanna do it around others I'll try to put some humor behind it to keep everyone cool with it. That actually kills two birds with one stone, because you'll make people laugh and you'll appear confident enough to be yourself.

-no confidence? That's the easiest of them all, just fake it till you make it. Sure, you're probably going to fail the first couple of times, but you'll develop thick skin and you'll get better and better each attempt you make. Hell, you might do it right off the bat unexpectedly. I'm not saying you have to pretend to be some hot shot pretentious cool guy, but I am saying that you need to appear as if you're confident enough to be comfortable in your own skin. Keep in mind, girls are the ones who have to look pretty and worry about insecurities. It's different for guys, they can look like a total train wreck and date girls out of their league if they have confidence and a sense of humor.

-lastly, be yourself. There's only one you, and you're unique. Unique people are interesting, so don't try to be someone you're not. It'll seem too forced.

I hope this helps, it really helped me get through life as an awkward, short, gingerish doofus. I have a really hot girlfriend who looks like she should be dating someone who makes more money in a year than what I make in a decade. If I can do it, so can you!

Lmao are you me?? Mine don't connect either, but that's fine. Like said before, keeping it trimmed will keep it looking clean even if the hair doesn't connect. Don't try to grow your mustache out to overcompensate, just keep it as is and you'll be okay. Get an electric buzzer and play around with it, start with the big clips and go down gradually until you hit the sweet spot.

Yeah it sounds like you connect so well with people who are in the same emotional mind set as you because you see yourself in them, and the reason why it went badly with this other girl is because you couldn't. Also when you're with someone who is in that same sort of position as you, you hold each other up, and maybe because she wasn't 'damaged' she wasn't able to do that as well as you needed her to? Idk man its a tricky one, sorry for not being much help

Unfortunately a lot of therapists do just chuck their patients into hospitals as a quick fire way of getting rid of the problem for themselves, when in the meantime i usually makes patients feel even worse.

Good ones don't. My therapist could have done that with me, and instead she had me go to a couple of outpatient group therapy meetings each week and then I'd have a follow up appointment with her the day after. Keep in mind, when I first met her I was coming down from trying to kill myself with heroin and xanax and just got out of the psychiatric ward of the hospital across the street, and I could barely walk. I feel like if you demonstrate a willingness to improve your life and you're willing to take advice into consideration, professionals will be willing to work with you without encroaching on your liberty.

>Noticed my girlfriend of 3 years was starting to become distant and was out till around 4am most nights when she said she was in bed
>won't tell me where she really was, just said she was driving around to clear her head
>decide to test how she really feels about me by saying we should break up
>she doesn't even cry and leaves immediately
>Still love her a lot even though she is a horrible liar
>Asked over and over again to get back with me and she kept denying it

Fast forward a week
>She starts texting me again and saying how much she loves me and how she misses me
>Comes over some nights, we lay in bed, kiss, hold eachother, everything feels like it's getting better
>One day she is complaining about how she has so much homework and doesn't know how she is going to finish it
>I had done so many papers for her throughout our relationship, at least 17
>She would always complain about it and basically ask me to do them without actually asking me
>Know that I shouldn't, but said yes anyway because still super in love
>Have to borrow her laptop because mine got fucked up, she says she will meet me and give it to me, but she had to get back home to do other homework
>I noticed when we met how dolled up she was, not her usual "at home" attire
>She leaves and I have a weird feeling that's probably not doing that
>I had asked her multiple times if she was seeing someone else, says she needed time to herself
>Do a drive by past her house, her car isn't even there
>At this point I figured there had to be someone else she was hanging out with those nights and at the time
>Call and asks where she is
>"Just driving around"

>Do paper anyway because I don't want her to get a bad grade

I'll continue if anyone wants to hear more

It is okay, I don't really expected a solution, maybe I just needed to write about it.
I think that you might be somehow right about me seeing myslef in them. I think I don't love or even like myself, and with them, knwing that they are in same situation, I want to be there for them. Maybe give them something that I crave so they will be happy, and, I know how it might sound, if I would succeed with that I would be happy.

Yeah i completely agree. It all depends on your attitude when you first walk in there. I think if they can see that you're just going to disregard most of what they say and not take it seriously, they won't really put in as much effort (knowing you wont either) and hand you over to a hospital when they get a suitable chance.

I'm still gonna be close but we won't see each other nearly as much after I graduate. She's a year behind me, I forget if I mentioned that

Please do continue

Remember, you'll never be able to love someone else unless you love yourself. If you try to get involved with someone without learning to love and accept yourself first, the relationship will be doomed. I wish someone told me that when I was young, but fortunately I figured it out in my mid 20's and now I'm doing well for myself.

please user, continue

not necessarily true. i was in an awful, awful place when my girlfriend stumbled across my miserable life. she helped me find reasons to love, not loathe myself. its cheesy, but i honestly think i would be long gone if i hadn't met her. I think sometimes you've just got to wait, someone amazing will soon come and just change everything! never in a million years thought it would ever happen, but it did, and it really does change everything

I'm telling you man, you need to love yourself first. What you're experiencing is infatuation with the idea of being in love, and you might not recognize it but you aren't actually putting that caliber of love into the relationship. The infatuation will prop you up for a while, but when your foundation is shaken it'll ultimately crumble if you don't have self-love to prop it up. If you use the infatuation as inspiration to love yourself in an attempt to truly love someone else, that's awesome.

Just came back home from a party.
Right now I am going through low self esteem issues because I don't like party

I know, I even read a really good post here about it, explaining why not loving yourself can doom a relationship but I just can't help with that. I know this is bad for me, but I just can't find happiness on my own. I can have a really good day, actually be happy but still, somewhere in my head I feel thst it would be better if I would be able to share that happiness with someone special.

I really hope it will change eventually. Maybe one day I will make post like yours.

>Tell me, whats on your mind, anons? I'm listening.
Recently, a close friend of mine passed away. But you should be more concerned with these repeating digits.

Oh boy where do I start

best friend since 8 years has changed a lot in the past two years, became totally opposite of what I identify with and my moral standards. He became a boring asshole that only got three things on his mind: weed, alcohol and girls. When we're hanging out we're usually smoking weed, but its only fun when there are other people because you cant have creative discussions and stuff with him only. He has literally no hobbies besides smoking weed and maybe playing vidya from time to time. I thought about stop meeting him, but he just got diagnosed with some mental disorder, got kicked out by his dad(he's 21 and works in a callcenter) and i dont want him to fuck himself up because if i left him i think he would go crazy
>helpers syndrome fuck yeah

another good friend just got himself into mental hospital where he has to stay for 3 months because drugs, not being able to care for himself and suicide stuff

i met a girl and had about 5 dates over half a year(we were both very busy because of university), the sixth date we were at her parents house when she was alone, lost my virginity to her, havent seen her since(it was about 5 days after christmas). She answers my texts though but never initiates a conversation herself, and the times i asked her out she always had an excuse. I really like her, but i am tired of waiting. I got a lot of patience, but i dont want it to end the same ways as with the last girl i liked: waited three fucking years for her(we were in same class in highschool - dont shit where you eat).
> this resulted in having absolutely no experience with girls at age 21

i have to give in my diploma-essay for my bachelors degree in a week and i dont even have finished half of it

i know its not as worse as other peoples problems, i just like writing it down

I just dont want to live anymore, girl left me. What to do? :(

I miss baww threads with images. Not feels threads with walls of text, people just whining about girls.

How'd your friend pass? Sorry for your loss, user.

>For the socially retarded.

The only advisable course of action that minimises the distress caused by being socially isolated/retarded is to get a menial job that isn't too taxing, then start a collecting hobby that will occupy a decent amount of time. I myself have started a gaming collection of a certain system of which I am edging closer and closer to completion but probably never will, in the same way Achilles will never beat the tortoise. It's an ultimately fruitless endeavour even if you do complete it but it's really for speeding up the passage of time and to avoid thinking about your current situation. Also when you go about collecting occasionally you'll run into normies, usually fucking hipsters, who for some reason are impressed by your dedication and/or collection. Savour that crumb of acceptance but DON'T get addicted to it. Acknowledge their interest but don't give them much satisfaction.

If all goes well, you'll die a busy man. Not happy mind you, just someone who was too busy to acknowledge his depression.

A tip I learnt from Dr Steve Brule:
>Go to bed early you doofus. Cos when you're sleeping there's no lonely times, just dreams.

I guarantee no one here will give better advice than this.

>Next day I drive to her work place (works in a mall) to give her the laptop
>Smoke a cigarette outside the mall before I go in
>There's a short, 18 year old, and also smokes, he always sits there and talks to me whenever he saw me, I find him pretty annoying
>before I go in I get a text saying to just meet her by her car
>Wak to where she was parked and give her laptop, she sits there and tells me how much she loves me and thanks me
>I'm still upset about the night before and was fed up with the obvious lies
>Ask her again if there is someone else she has been with those nights
>Denys it still
>I know in my brain that it's an obvious lie, but don't want it to be true

Later that night
>Sitting at home because I have nothing better to do, I rage mode quit my job the day we broke up because store owner was being a huge cunt as usual
>sSrolling through Instagram and see the short mall cop in suggested people to follow
>Just curious to what his life is like
>His account is private, but could still see his bio
>Notice something weird at the end

>My now-ex girl's intials and a heart emoji

I was in total shock, there was no way it was real. I knew that he knew who she was and would hang around and talk to her when he was in the area, but my ex would always tell me he was nothing to worry about because he was 18 (she's turning 25 soon), and that she would never want to be with a guy who was shorter than her and chunky.

>Freak out and text her asking her if she was dating the mall cop
>No response
>Notice all of a sudden that I was blocked on everything
>hear nothing from her for days

It fucking stung, I was so in love with this girl and I thought she was with me too. The whole relationship she was always worried that I would break up with her. I honestly never thought I would be without her, I was even planning on asking her to get married this year. There is still more if anyone still wants to hear it.

>>Go to bed early you doofus. Cos when you're sleeping there's no lonely times, just dreams.

that would be a good advice if i wasnt lonely even in my dreams

To be honest with you even if it is just 'propping me up' as you say, its made me feel A LOT better about everything, and i would take that any day over going back to how i used to be, but i do see what you mean too

Why did you go in the first place?

meditate

check'd fam. but nah that sucks man, hope you're okay. losing someone close to you hurts like a bitch

Still a phsycopath

I prefer the images too but hey. People want to get shit off their chest, and thats okay

Thanks. It was suicide but I've managed to get through it. Not as recent as I thought actually.

It was a stupid decision, I know I am more into daytime stuff, I shall listen my own senses first from now on
On my way home I could really feel how ashamed I was of myself, I am thankful for my self-hatred reaction because it shows how reliant my mechanisms are about poor life choices

I'd love to hear it, user.

I'm really sorry this happened to you

She sounds petty as fuck dude, blocking you on everything. She could have at least explained herself, she owes you that much. I feel so sorry for you, it all sounds so one sided. You deserve so much better, someone who will return that love back to you. I'm sure someone new will come along and treat you how you deserve to be treated. You seem like a good guy

Nothing is on my mind.

I have everything that should make me happy, but I want. I want not to have but simply to want and get. Once I have something I just want to let it go. I fear ever having a family because of this. I don't want to abandon anyone, but I want so bad... I want her, and her and these and those and I want to be here and there and drive this and that. It is total shit. I want most to not want, but I have been diseased by this internet.

was expecting a thread full of depressing pics like
>pic related
not a thread full of moralfags

Went away for the weekend with my girlfriend, we haven't had sex in months because I'm self conscious, just argued all weekend. She's asleep now beside me and I'm on here. I just feel worthless at this point.

i start

i'm envious

Yeah that's probably the better thing to do. Try to avoid putting yourself into situations that you know you wont like, its bad for morale lmao. And its not a poor life choice as such, it's good because now you know that you dont like that sort of situation so you can stay away

do you even english

feel free to contribute instead of fuckin moaning about it

I'm like a non-person. I'm so self-obsessed and insecure that I model myself after other people to the point that I don't know if there's even an original person in there. Everything I do is for the approval of others, and I hate myself.

Also, I'm horrible with women, like abysmal. I have absolutely no idea what to do or say around them, like approaching a girl is an absolute alien concept to me. I've had one serious relationship, and it was terrible.

thanks user, I slowly start to feel better :)

why are you self conscious user? and was she just taking her anger out on you about it? you shouldn't feel worthless about it, she should understand that you are self conscious for whatever reason and find a compromise that you're both happy with till you're more confident

I went full modeling after other person expectation multiple times, to the point I imagined not knowing who I was originally

Depression helped me reaching my true-self, like a reboot

I have a bit of a belly, I wouldn't say I'm fat, but I am carrying a bit of weight. I just asked last night could we turn off the light and she lost her shit. I explained why. But it's still the same.

I make speak on word for you as good of I will cause if clear with understand us well and are friend

My boyfriend and I broke up back in September but have been living together since. He started dating new people almost a week afterwards. We were together for 2 years and he just threw it all away so quickly.

Our lease is up May 1st. I'm taking University year round and can't find a job that pays well enough for me to afford a place on my own. He found a new place; won't let me move in. I'm about to be on the streets and his constant response is, "that is your problem". I don't know what I did so wrong to deserve this treatment. The only thing he will say is that he still enjoys my company but I screwed our relationship. I'm not told why; I'm only told I've changed and don't hurt him anymore.

I don't know what I'm going to do come May 1st. I might have to move back home which means dropping out of school, losing my job, and quitting my sport. My whole life is destroyed because of this breakup and I'm not even given a reason.

Accept yourself or do improvements decision that may help you to accept yourself

The first part of the advice is still good.

Funny, talking about lonely dreams, there was this one year where I fucked up this test to get into uni, so I had to wait for the next year to continue. During the entire year I did practically nothing, I stayed home and watched tv and occasionally go out to get shit.

And every fucking night I'd have a dream, which was basically replaying what happened each day; me, in my vest and pants, watching tv. Since my day almost never varied, the dream almost never varied, and any variations were just the extra thing I did that particular, like buying milk.

For an entire fucking year my dreams were about sitting on my arse watching the telly.

How long have you been together? Surely she is aware that you have a small belly on you, it shouldn't change anything. And you've said it yourself, you're not fat, most healthy guys have a belly on them. You don't have anything to worry about man. I know its easier said than done but you should try and just go for it, focus solely on her

You need to own what you have and work with it. As I stated above, guys can get away with being fat or ugly if they have confidence and a sense of humor. Try faking some confidence just to please your girl, and soon enough you'll grow into it. In the meantime, if you wanna do something about your weight you can start doing some exercise routines now, and you'll be good by the time summer arrives if you stick with it. There's nowhere to go but up, user.

Is staying at the place where you currently are not an option?

Maybe we'll meet again as flowers, blooming in the light of a new star.

She told me that she understands why but that I never do anything about it and never will, I'll always be the same. It's destroying our relationship and it kills me because im just lazy.

Three days after that night
>Finally get a text from her
>Ask her why she did this to me and why she couldn't tell me the truth
>She is totally unapologetic and talking to me like I was a whole different person who she was just formal with

A little backstory
>She had been that really clingy type of girl the whole time we were dating
>She would get mad at me if I wanted to hang out with friends or if I worked too late and wanted to sleep
>I would come over to her place at 2am after working all day and fight sleep just to see her and keep her happy with me
>I was always super tired when we would hang out because she is a night owl and wouldn't let me sleep

Back to the texts
>She tells me she stopped loving me months ago before we broke up because I was always tired and wanting to sleep, and that I "made her feel single"
>The whole time we were dating, I did EVERYTHING for her
>I would buy her food, visit her at work, do her homework, help her calm down when she was having anxiety attacks, never once cheated on her, and still to this day I haven't even insulted her

There's a lot more, but i have to save it for later if the threads still up and there is any interest

I'm sorry for your lose, user. This music always helps me

dela.bandcamp.com/album/translation-lost-2

I can't afford the rent on my own.

Where are you from? If you tell us where, we might be able to point you in the right direction to receive extra student financial aid money that could cover housing and regular expenses.

I live in Canada. Our economy is very fucked right now. I was unemployed for 10 months and my current job can't give more than 25hrs per week. I was rejected by employment insurance.

I feel like I'm a spectator in my own life. I never make any effort to connect with those around me. I want everyone else to make the first effort, without putting anything in myself. I can't believe that any girl would be interested in me, and even if they were I wouldn't what to do or where to take them and generally being a shit bf. I'm not able to motivate myself to work, even when it becomes increasingly important. I will only work literally at the end of a deadline, perhaps a few hours beforehand if I feel I can get away with it, when I often can't. I hold out hope that someone or something will give me all the answers one day. I just want a guidebook to life, but am also aware of the fact that such a thing doesn't exist. Even now I'm hoping on of you cunts can tell me how to solve everything.

Mine isn't too bad... I just need to vent a little and would like some advice if possible.
I have been acting like a huge pussy lately... there is this girl I have been trying to talk to, but she doesn't seem to interested. All of my friends are saying that I am tripping and need to chill out and just act normal. But I'm afraid that if I keep trying to pursue I will just end up looking like a creep... I don't even know how I should start a conversation with her without coming off as too aggressive or weird.

I'm interested user, but yeah the thread will probably 404 soon and it would just be a waste of an interesting story