Someone should x ray these. She posts this on facebook all the time. could get more if wanted

Someone should x ray these. She posts this on facebook all the time. could get more if wanted

bump

lemme reinstall photoshop

Bump

this might take a while I saved the images, and will post them at some point tonight

How do you know this beauty?

Friend of a friend on facebook. met her twice in person.

she apparently is an instructor of sexy hoops and poles

I have nudes of her i went to school with her, her name starts with an A and her last name starts with a W and ends with a T. If you send her a message and give proof ill post them.

that is her name. give proof?

okay

>86(You)that is her name. give proof?

where did she go to school taylor ;)

Where did she go to school. you just want me to send her a message? for what reason?

bump

xrays turned out poorly not much to see

do it yourself you lazy cunt

>she
nice try OP

Sounds like a trap b

OP dont have any photoshop skills.
OP is a bland individual.

I could tell you where we went but then you could find her on facebook. Cant have that. I'll give you the word East H******** high school

Damn I'm diamond

sounds like your a friend trying to help her out XD going to need a bit more proof than that

Or you can post them or ill release her facebook information where shell find this.
Please note. OP is Savage.

Savage in what way?

Oh :) look at that. We have mutual friends

user left their facebook profile picture here before deleting the image. Leading me to their facebook.

Oh shit i changed my picture right after fuck

Didnt make a difference :) we grew up in the same area and you know as well as me there isnt many people to sift through

Whered i grow up?

Hi****n county T********

fuck please dont post it online please please

lmaoooooo thanks for a beautiful thread

Post them pics boi!!
Checkmate

And Tell OP hes a savage!!

Aint posting shit till i see a message. I dont care if you blackmail me we had our fun and we're done. Try me.

She'll never take me back so what's the point? I don't care if you tell her who posted this I'm done with her I haven't been so heart broken in my life. I can't delete the nudes because my lifes a wreck and i jerk off to them all the time and I miss her but I know I'm never getting her back.

Amber Wright /b :) have your fun with user who refuses to share. From clarksville Tennessee. Went to East Hickman High School. Taylor here has nudes of her that he was bartering to share. Once this post has her attention I will be releasing anons facebook page.

you lucked out she looks like a dude

lol she looks stuck and mad

Hahahaha lost

Best day ever to see this. Btw your chick is out of shape, she looks disguisting. Get a grip boy.

This yucky legs like cmon dude?!!!

she looks really fucking trashy tbqh

Hickman county. What do you expect??

she looks like a weekday stripper

and dead thread

not yet ;) fireworks are coming. i have someone speaking with her now

good I can't wait to talk to her again :0

wait why arent you talking to her?

Why would i contact her about MY post? I'm not as stupid as the rest of you hicks.

I just wanted to see her tits. Like, fuck.

I didnt think it would have to come to this :0

well shit it has

She just a ho dude. My friends have told me stories. thats your kid aint it?

Shit dude karma is hitting me in the feels right now. after you reply to this im going to delete this post lol. hopefully you reply with her tits but if not oh well

I dont know if you noticed or not but all her mutual friends named taylor are girls. so im not afraid pussy.

Youre a beta cuck who needs to xray tits because youre a pussy ass faggot

Oh look, it's an ugly trash whore. Thanks for the memories faggot.

were you not crying that this trailer trash whore broke your heart? and i know you guys are not friends but me and you have mutual friends

post it

nice try faggot

nice taylor