Mfw an ameriblob says "i would care about the crash if they weren't all shitskins"

>mfw an ameriblob says "i would care about the crash if they weren't all shitskins"
>mfw 90% of chapecoense fans are whiter than them

You fail even at being racist

Goddamn. Why is whiteness such a matter of obsession for Sudacas?

>mfw white Latin Americans are the next American elite

To be fair, Santa Catarina is the whitest state in Brazil

People of Anglo Saxon descent are whiter than people of Iberian descent.

Even fail at being racist

>implying there are no blacks in Brazil and Uruguay

to be fair, most racists Americans would only call someone white if they spoke English

if you speak Spanish or Portuguese, regardless or your nationality, most Americans would just call you a Mexican

It's Sup Forums, what'd you expect?

perfectly valid stance
if you want to be considered human, speak human

people in South Brazil (where that club is from) are mostly ethnically German

not necessarily saxon German, but German

Brazil would probably be a 1st world country today if it got only populated by whites, but the problem is they also imported a lot of blacks and obvioulsy already had native indios, so now they ended up with that mixed mess of a shithole down there

sordidus americanna porco

>[random shithole] would probably be a 1st world country today if it got only populated by whites

when will this meme end

When a country full of non-whites proves to be productive. Also,
>Argentina
>white

nobody cares, Argentina

We all heard this story in the news today, and then for a moment we all thought "aww damn that kind of sucks. what a bummer"

And then we all went on with our lives. I wasted literally none of my racism on this story because I've never heard of any of your irrelevant soccer teams

sorry, but whites and east asians are the only people on this planet who proved capable of building successful, sustainable, wealthy and advancing societies

you may have a fair case with ancient egypt or the persians, which shows that middle easterners/arabs (who also have a significant portion of "white" DNA in them) at some point indeed were on more or less the same level as whites and east asians, but then they went full retard with that whole islam bullshit

i dont have time to care about people dying in south america

it happens too often

brazil has the most murders in the world per year

mexico is literally at war with its cartels

ect

>no blonde hair in that picture

try again darky

do any of them have blue or green eyes?

>Literally can't handle spee banter

Holy fuck consider yourself an honorary American. Now kill yourself.

they're literally all brown

lol who said that

a plane crash is funny regardless of who was on board nigga ctfu

There was a crash? I don't watch news.

>imported niggers
> became a mixed mess shithole
Kek
Sounds like your future :^)

>whites
>not self destructive sodomites

Kek
Sounds like your history :^)

>people dying only matters if they're white

Wow so edgy and cool. Great job being a terrible human being, don't go making tfw no gf threads you retards, because I know why you don't. You're all cringey manchildren. The whole amoral, wanting to watch the world burn shtick got old years ago, when you turned 20

Anglo Saxons yes.
But not those Norman shits with their brown beady eyes and dark toned skin.

Was kinda embarrassed by all the shitposting tbqh.

that's not remotely true.
~100,000 German immigrants in a few decades doesn't offset a couple of hundred years of Portuguese and Spanish colonization. Not to mention there were just as many Italians as germs.

this is america

no, that's the deep south. deep as you can get in fact.