Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Jesus Loves You!
{everyone else thinks you are an asshole }

How is this funny?

Lost

>How is this funny?
You should try it, it's hilarious.

I still don't in know if it's real or not either

thank god, were getting worried youd never show up and waste your time doing absolutely nothing while the YLYL thread moves on!

%triforce

retard

Underrated and trips!!!

Hot

%triforce
[zalgo] fuck you op [/zalgo]

Ugh I really should eat something but im just not hungry.... not related to the thread, but what do you guys do when you need food but aren't in the mood to eat?

Hot

INTO THE SACK NOW!

>dub dubs checked

Kekles that cant be real though

[script]function show_alert value="Show User" eval("x=10'y=20;document.write(x*y)");[/script]

It would be convincing if it weren't for the fact that that is a broken script written by an incompetent moron to trick newbies into revealing themselves.

Posting scripts was an auto ban for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=11qHsqzXJJI

Either i dont eat and have something when i feel like it or i just make some small quick thing just to put in my stomach so itll shut the fuck up.

lnfaom

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6Drbdc5hw&ab_channel=CARTOONINVASION

%triforce

so that's the joke!!
lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HRepMvGnxo

Thanks for responding, I usually try to drink milk at least but I'm out and not up for going to the store.

try again, it works for me...
̪̱̹̞̤̬͙ͯ̾̓ͦ̾̚f͇͉̼̰̈́͛ͭ̒ͦ̚u͎̲̼̔̌̒̏͑͛͌ͨͅͅc̥̹̣̆͋͋k̼͕̬͔̬̭̭͋̎̏̅̓ͭ̿ ̠͖͚͇̣̯̫̫͊̓̔͊ͭͣͪȳ͔̞͇̳̪͉̑̎̃̈́̐͆o͔̣͙̦̣̞ͪ̊͐̂ṵ̘̪̙̟̒̈́̓ͯ͑ͭ ̘̦̹̩͕͉̏̉͌ͦ̆̓ȯ͍̗̫̭̟̭̗ͯͪp̥̙̳̩̬̟̈́̒̉ͭ̌

Lick my balls, Morty!

>call me a newfag
*call me a newfag*
**call me a newfag**
[zalgo]call me a newfag[/zalgo]
~~call me a newfag~~
call me a^newfag
[spoiler]call me a newfag[/spoiler]
[flip]call me a newfag[/flip]
%triforce call me a newfag

> fags

[script]function show_alert value="Show User" eval("x=10'y=20;document.write(x*y)");[/script]

As a belgian i can confirm that's real. She is exactly quite popular

Goddamit.

wins

Watcha doin there?

[zalgo] d̩̰̜̣̳̯͖͉͔̝̦̤̹̥͚̞͉ͣ͑̎ͨͫ͆̔̈ị̜͇̦̞̘͉̌́́̾̈ͩ̒̎̽̿ͦ̾d̹͉͔̣̙̫̰̬ͮ̋̃ͫͨ͛̑̂͌̌̑͑̇͆̾ͅ ̹̟̳͍̭͚̤͙̬͈͓̫͚͇͓̤̺̞ͬ͑̔̒̆̽̓ͪ̌̉̔̚i̥̺̣͍̩͙͈̻̹̭̰̣͐̑̿͑͋͂̊͊ͦͩ͐͐̉t͎̙̹̺̟̱̟͓̜̲͚͇ͨ͛̈̽͑̔ ͔̗̺̥̦͍̿̊͋̈́̄ͮ̐͐̃̾w̯͓̜̟̲̻ͪ̔̾͋̓͑͛ò̮̪̩̬̪̜̫̖̹͎̮̯̳̹̬ͭ̅̍ͤͯͭͯ͛̏̆ͣr̖͍͙͍͖͐̒̓ͬ͛̄̍̅ͧͨ̂̾͒̍ͦ̓k̹̝͉̤͎͍̪̣̻̰̩͐̎͐ͭ̎ͭ̿ͫ̄͆ͪ̑͗ͩͪͣ̿?̖̯̮̳͔͉̩͎̬̭̭̔͐ͫͫͦ̽ [/zalgo]

YouTube video not available in first world countries.

>Greg
I fucking died

>.̵̥̰͎̈̈́̊̔ͤ͢-̸̧̳̖̤̤̣͎͙̖̞̦͈̱̫͕̯̳̔͐͗̂ͩͫ̾͘͠.̷̷̷͍͇̠ͨͪ̍ͦ̔ͯ-̨̛͕̪̼̫̠͚̭̲̭̭ͩ̾̌͋̏̓ͯ̌́̓̊̎ͪ̌̍ͫ.̨͌̓̉͐͆ͣͤ̆̀̈̽̀̆̾̚͏̖̻̹̘͎̪͔̪̩̜̬̞̠̼̞͉̟ͅ-̴̴̡͈̹̩͉̟̬̦̤͙̱̮̲̭̻̰̟̬̐̈̒̉ͯͧ͋̀̓̋̈͒͌ͧ̀.̷̺̭͉̰ͨ̆̍ͫ̎̿͂͋͆̏̀͠-̡̢̛͚̺͎̟̖̺̻̽̽̀́̂̑͛ͪͩ́-̛̟̹̪̪͖͚̹͕̫̜͉͊ͩ̅ͪ͆̍͘ͅ.̷̴̪̥̫͍̋͋ͨ͂ͪ͛ͬ̈́̋͒̃ͮ̚ͅ-̢̭͔͙̥̼̞̗͕̳̥̙̳͂͛̍̆̈́͠.̸̛̼̰̝̪̐͆̉͋̐͆͗ͬ͒͢͝ͅ.̴̨̮͇̣͎͇̣̮̩̞̩̮ͯ̓̅́͋̍̽̆̄͆͐̆

fucking newfag

C̷̮̦̤͙̭̫͔͕͚̯̔͑̄͌͊͒́̆͊̂̃̋̚͜͝ą̴̥̻̳̹͍̲̦͖͕̱͓̖͑̇͜l̵̡̧̛͇̻̙̺͉͕̗̽͌̏̀̐̓̀̓́̑͒̈́͝͠ļ̶̗̭̘̲͓̩͓͉̈́́̽̃͆͛̒̃͋́̇͌̕ ̷͖̻͍̯̝̓̅̋͐͛̈́̓͘͠ͅt̴̛͓͎͚͓̯̮̼̱̭͐̌́̄̌̄͐͂̂̈́͜ḧ̴̨̼̠͕̭̪͈̩́̈́͑̇̋͂͌̚͠͠ę̷̢̘̻̺̪̜͍̺͕̫͕̬̭̄͜ ̷̫̻̗̲̫̳͇͓̣̄̈́͐͒̈͂̾̅̎͐͜͜͠p̶̨͔̺͙̬͎̻̺͐̇͋o̸̝͉̲͓̻͓̝͕̍̀̎̇̏͗͛̔͐̏̾̿͠ͅͅš̸̛̲͑̀t̵͈̰̥̍̽́͑͒̈͋͐̒͑͆́̓͘͠e̷̩͓͋̏̋̇̊͌͘͘r̸̢̨͖̻̹̭͖̫̊̏̔̿͌̍͜ͅ ̶̛͚̆̿̌͑̿̓̉͐̂ą̵̛̰͙̝̬̘͇̭̖͖̫͍̭͛͊́́̌̈́̊̌̾̏̂͜ͅb̷̛̛̮̉̽ǫ̷̞̠̯͎̋̏͛͒̉̀́̓̿͝v̷̡͔̱̳͇͙̟͎̖͎̗̠̖̞̣̀̒͋͆̀́̇͌͘̚͠͠e̶̢̮͓͈̣̐̈́͋͐̈́́̚͜ ̵̡͎͚͚͈̼̣̣͉͐̀́̉̄́̇͗̍̒̚̕͜G̸͈̹͈̤̳͈̥̥̻͐ȁ̴̢͍͔͓͍͔͍̲͕̦r̷͖͒̈́͒̍f̸̜͖͕̺̩͓̩̱̼͇̥̣̰̱̈́̀͌͊̕͜i̴͉̹̖̩̇̓̆̏͂̕̕͜͝ͅę̴̢͕̮̗̦̝̯̹̬͙́̽̈́̌̕͠l̷̺̞̘̒̀͘d̴̬̣̯̦̥͍̄́́́̚͜

[zalgo] nigger [/zalgo]

do your own dirty work, autismo.

I put this on the door of my dorm room

Black^Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Eap2XNCifls

i forgot it was caturday

why is this so goddamn funny?

''nigger''

you almost got me