Was this piece of sellout turd hated on here when it's got released or it was generally beloved?

was this piece of sellout turd hated on here when it's got released or it was generally beloved?

>sellout
?

*tips acoustic guitar*

>I'm retarded

sorry to hear

>was this piece of sellout turd

I wonder if AnCo fans was talking the same thing with every previous album starting with maybe Sung Tongs

It says jpg but it must be a giffy cuz it's moooooving!!!

>a band is not sellouts when they sellout progressively

who are you quoting?

trust me, I'm sick

epic for the win

deakin does nothing

czech my doubles

jesus christ almighty this album is shit

AnCo

good album

Lion in a coma rules
Also frightened suuuux!

The phrase "selling out" has a connotation of changing for some external reason (fans, money, etc.) and generally being inauthentic. AnCo has never sold out because they've always been about exploring different sounds, that's just who they are.

>AnCo has never sold
that's what your regular anco stan believes

this board absolutely fucking adored this album when it came out. people were quoting lines from the album for at least 2 years. it's their best album. (inb4 le enlightened patrician telling me that one of their shit abrasive sounding albums is better)

Literally their 6th best album

It leaked on christmas day
it was a christmas present to Sup Forums
people were very happy

It's a highlight in their discography, 4th best album easily.

But "sellout turd"? That's silly talk. They had a song from Sung Tongs in a Crayola commercial, you realize? Stop associating external shit with the music itself; they were as true to their sound and aesthetic as ever on MPP.

you're a fucking idiot if these are the straws you have to grasp for to have any sort of argument
>le ebin contrarian man
It's not their best but it's nowhere near that bad

underrated kek