What are the must try drugs to experiment with during my university years?

What are the must try drugs to experiment with during my university years?

Coke, for sure... mellows you right out, no matter how bad your mood.

coke's too expensive for such a short duration high. try meth instead. also try meth's daughter, X

Acid and shrooms. At the same time

philosophy

if you're like most faggots, you'll never make it past drinking alcohol. if you're asking here on Sup Forums, you probably won't even reach the "alcohol" stage

God is the only drug you need

coke. shrooms. acid.

dont make a habit of the coke tho, especially if have $, easy way to blow it.

Need to get the balance right though.

Generally 2 tabs of acid - wait 1hr45, 3.5g mushrooms - wait 4 hours, then start on the ketamine.

Winning combo, but not to be fooled around with.

Meth... not even ONCE! Shit will fuck you up, and NOT in the good way!

ketamin best party drug and really cheap

Go straight for heroin. Trust me.

acid is a must!
I have been enjoying it a lot lately recently gave up smoking weed because I realize I do not need to do drugs everyday to enjoy my day. I trip about once a month now.

just don't overdo it and you'll be fine, user

Nothing like a good hit of butthash

>stimulant drug class
>mellows out your mood

This is now a Taylor thread

it's always been a tay tay thread

Salvia. If your state is like mine, you can get that shit at your local smoke shop/glass shop. You will only want to do it once and never again. Take a big ole bong rip of 20x, you will have the most insane and disturbing trip of your life for very low cost.

Google it, fucktwit... it's very common for man people to experience tiredness/calmness/mellow mood with coke. I happen to be one of them.

MDMA, it will open you, change you, and you won't regret it.

Acid and shrooms, at a separate time in a place and moment that is happy and comfortable. For a small period of time you'll see the world with a different perspective, rather it's like taking your own perspective and widening it. You'll see possibilities and understand things in a completely different way and you'll experience a sense of peace and beauty that you haven't felt as a child. All's you have to do is try them both once, and you'll begin to try and bring the above qualities into your life. The rest like coke and speed, herion ect those aren't really drugs you can get anything out of in the long term, if you try them youu'll see it was for fun(not in all cases) and you'll crave something that life doesn't have the capacity to give you all the time, it's like walking on a tight rope, and I've been there w/o falling down, but I have seen many others fall.

>disturbing

this, its fucking terrible, don't do it, I did 3 times and they were all bad, one of the times I was playing half life 2 at home alone, I thought "well I'll just see how crazy this game gets", I completely ignored the game, and stared out my bedroom door while sitting in my computer chair. I heard my parents and sister calling to me to "c'mon" like they were waiting for me to go somewhere, it was like they were in the next room. When I came to after a few minutes, it took me looking around the house to be sure no one was there. Its like dying.

Yeah kill a ton of brain cells don't do this.

Another time the entire room lit up in like 70's cheesy carpet and walpaper colors, and the floors and walls started sliding past each other and under me even though I felt stationary.

Theory, philosophy, and marijuana.

I lost all motor skills on the right side of my body. I was sitting in a chair in my buddy's garage and I started drooling and looking at people, I would form words with my mind but couldn't use my mouth to say them. I also blacked out for a few seconds immediately after taking the hit. The reason I say do it once and never again is so you have a benchmark to compare all future trips.

It'll lower your cognitive function if you abuse it for sure, but trying it out once or twice a year certainly won't. An easily obtainable drug that you don't want to fuck with is xanax, i'm saying this one in particular because it is outside the realm of most peoples common sense. Benzo addiction creeps up on you slower then most drugs and will utterly ruin your life.

and I don't mean slowly sliding, I mean like if it was cut into large strips like converyer belts and going really fast, it was insane

Xanax makes me go to sleep almost instantly.

I almost did drugs but honestly hentai is pretty good

Taylor is my drug

None.
>Turning into a retard on purpose.
Da fuq, son?

>728479408
just smoke some pot dude

Acid was fun for a while, but lasted way too long, and made me pale as shit and made my dick shrivel. I looked sick as shit, and felt kind of sick while tripping. Shrooms is much better and lasts only a few hours with only about an hour and a half of intensity. Acid is basically balls to the wall for like 6 or 7 hours, it gets old after about 3 or 4.

DMT

Acid & mush are must tries. If you cant get either, go for the legal RC variants 1P-LSD and 4-AcO-DMT

You must be one boring motherfucker if you turn to drugs for recreation during college

Sugar Jew

That's funny considering I almost wished my trip would never end.

SNORT PREWORKOUT POWEDER

You obviously never did coke. It mellows you the fuck out.

Does she post herself on Sup Forums?

Weed, obviously
MDMA, take breaks of at least 6 weeks tho otherwise it will fuck your brain, optimal break is 3+ months
I'm not really sure if you guys have speed in the US in the same form as we do in EU (think it's pretty much the same as adderal?), is nice if you party for more than one day
acid, shrooms probably dmt if you think you are ready

Different strains of reefers and maybe some pure cocaine if you want to go nuts. There's more than enough reefer strains to compensate for not doing ecstasy and shrooms.

it depends a lot on your state of mood/psychological state and trips are just different from time to time

Yeah. salvia is no fucking joke. I'd rather do LSD or Shrooms or anything other then Salvia.

The trip might be short but holy fucking shit its intense. It was as if my whole reality just melted away. I was in another place, another time in a classroom time surrounded by people i did not know. It felt so fucking real.

try overdosing on knowledge dummy.... fuck you

Xanax is the only thing that I've really seen fuck up people that I know. People that were doing lots of different drugs regularly. It's also the only drug that I really can't take recreationally.

It does mesh well with some people but I've really only ever seen it go bad.

It just completely annihilates my self control. I become incredibly impulsive.

PCP

One tip: educate yourself before you take something. Just look up the safer use guidelines for every substance and think about them while using and you are in for a fun time

what excactly does it to you?

kek

its funny you say university years... you must be some over achiever that didnt do any drugs and now thinks "this is the time. Drug use is a question of "how much do I trust myself" ... that will dictate the level of drug. But your university years are not important to this question. I would suggest you wait till 25. Responsibility helps with all drug consumption and with the environment of this world (talking about US) you are in danger anytime you consume something past alcohol or weed. The real problem is not the drug but the people around the drugs. Basically you are become an explorer moving into the mental jungle, and your equipment is responsibility. The older you are the more equiptment you have usually. That is why the answer of "philosophy" is so funny.

Hello Ali
What's the goat doing

You are right with the people factor but I think as long as you still have a solid base of friends outside of the "drugworld" you are fine. If you only have contacts that do "hard" drugs you can get drawn into some shit pretty fast tho