Me drum fast. that make me good. no time for girl only time for drum

me drum fast. that make me good. no time for girl only time for drum.

She didnt drum my drum drum.

This meme isn't quite my tempo.

I actually really really liked this movie, specifically the story arc

a character that fuckin rides it out has no passion and settles for the first girl he sees is really awesome and cool i wish thats what this movie was about why would he even give a shit about anything except a random cutie thats weird wtf...

>I'm a drummer, I drum.

Was this really necessary?

>WERE YOU RUSSIAN OR WERE YOU DRAGON?

What did he mean by this? Why was he so mean to Whiplash?

fuck commies

whilst your post made me kek, I loved this film, a powerful depiction of obsession and ambition taken to the extreme, as well as a look into how well-intentioned people can nevertheless be abusive.

me too user. i was surprised to see a movie made in this day and age that wasn't riddled with anti white shit or feminism. it had good intentions and was a fucking ride

I used to be a drum teacher. You don't need to be this cunt to your students.

This movie was pretty terrible in a lot of ways but JK Simmons was great. However, I will never understand why normies and redditors overrate the shit out of it.

cuz you're a faggot

That's why you only used to be a drum teacher.

That attitude is why you will never be the greatest at anything op.

You don't know what passion or ambition is.

And what this poster said

No you fetishize being yelled at and demeaned because you hate your own laziness. In the back of your mind its exactly what you need. Anyone that gets off on this kind of movie is self loathing.

We are talking about drums, the OP understands the absolute plebness of being a "great drummer".

Being the "best" at an "instrument" that requires barely any intellectual capacity isn't a feat of strength.

Some people are self driven, and some people need to be pushed. If he was self driven he would have just gone off and played night clubs with a mediocre jazz band and moved his way up. That's how plenty of great artists and musicians start. Some people need to be yelled at.

>watched this whole movie
>metallica's whiplashe doesnt play once

Name some of the ways you thought the movie was terrible in please?