Are these guys alphas or betas? I honestly cant tell

Are these guys alphas or betas? I honestly cant tell.

Idk about alpha or beta but I enjoyed having a large breasted woman on my shoulders during a show last summer.

It's not really either. It's just affection. Sometimes you have to be nice in order to keep them around. But you also have to be mean to keep them keen.

what if they're a midget lady?

what if they moonsault off of your shoulders into the crowd?

/asp/

she looks so basic and I already despise the shit out of her basic ass

he looks alright though

gENERIC, the one you seek they'll be in the portaloos

>people say woo at concerts

Festival normies are failed chads who go there and dress up to act like alphas

everyone in that picutre looks so sad

Right, because they are all comformists normies unlike you?

normie spotted

nah man lool their faces are drooping down thats long term sad life stuff man
especially the guy up front his smile is all in the mouth

WEE WEE WEE
my normie detector is off the charts!
WEE WEE WEE
back to big bang theory with you, wagecuck

Alpha if he was facing the other way.

>n-no everyone is sad not me!

beta as fuck.

A. dating short girls
B. being so desperate you break bros before hoes (obstructing other like minded bros' views)

also, why would you be any less comfortable than necessary to have a vagina on your neck if you weren't just a thirsty dweeb

neither because alpha/beta is made up psuedoscience based upon analysis of a completely different species which is unreliable at best as the sample used is derived from completely unrelated wolves in captivity rather than organically developed wild packs, which behave entirely differently, and perhaps if you didn't insist upon applying this retarded dichotomy to every situation you encounter your ancestors wouldn't be rolling in their graves at about 1500 RPM you worthless cuck

if you don't think beta behavior exists in humans, i don't know what to tell you.

i bet you're the kind of guy that would have a woman scream at you and make you do chores just so you have a whiff of her soggy yeasty pussy once every month

I bet you're the kind of guy who believes the edgiest thing he reads on /r/Sup Forums and defends it to the death on the music section of a Javanese Cave-painting forum

yeah but i actually have proof because you're displaying beta behavior

what's your proof then, fuccboi? Why haven't you BTFO'd me with your rational facts and alpha behaviour? Because I think you're the real beta here you cuckold, started-browsing-Sup Forums-in-october-2016, jobless NEET faggot waste of server space that could be used for >>/f/

alphas if the girl weights less than 50 kilos

>things thirsty dweebs say

A. i'm at work with a $15,000,000 view
B. i've been on Sup Forums since i was like 14
C. why you so mad

you recycled his comeback. typical beta behavior. over half the things you say are internet acronyms and memes that only beta children use to feel like they belong

Then take a fucking picture what the hell

>durr I'm in the white house

i don't want people knowing i'm on Sup Forums at work, you would know that if you weren't unemployed

>girl walks up to me at Tyler concert
>Hey, can I test your shoulder strength?
>no idea what the fuck she was talking about