Left or right and what would you do?

bump

Right.

If i have to choose, left. Dem legs

Right, but for same reason.... dem legs

What would you do to them?

Here's more of Right's legs

More of Left's legs

I'd fuck em. Yeah nothing too gross... just the good old fashioned dick in vagina.

Make the lick eachother and scissor while I fap over them sniffing their toes

Moar?

Jesus christ I change my mind... I want left's legs. Right bamboozled me with her skinny jeans. I thought they'd look better then that. Ahhhhhh that bitch is ugly.

More of left

alright okay! That's what I like to see. She's not so bad if you can get past her face.

You know her user?

Yup

left is taller

You got wins?
Fucked her?

Brilliant observation user!

I just had an above average fap to that. Thank you OP.

All I got was a blowjob unfortunately, I think I'll try again. No pics either :(

Glad I could help

God damn! Anyone got more of right?

Face fuck left while she's tied to her bed on her back, me standing and slapping her tits while I thrust into her mouth
Wwyd

dem tiddies doe. God damn look at all the milk she is producing. ahhhh dem titties!!!!

Left.
Throatfuck her.

Nice OP nice. Thank you for defying the odds, and not being a faggot. Got any skinny jeans pics doe?

Let me look, I'll get back to you soon.

This is the best I have. That's her on the left.

God damn I didn't expect that thick ass. Nice! Damn I would not have seen that shit coming. Again to reiterate thank you for being in that 1 in a million OP's who are not a faggot.

Here's more of the ass from behind

ooooohhhhh fuck yeah!!!! Hell yeah bro. My dick can only get so erect. I didn't know she had all that hair. God damn! OW. That girl is hurting me. It's starting to get painful.

lol here's a side view so you can see her ass and tits in one pic

Right's got some tiddies