Why don't you have a multicultural group of friends, /intl/ ?

Why don't you have a multicultural group of friends, /intl/ ?

Having friends of the same race & class is something that an 8 year old would do

>having friends

depression is my only friend

The same reason I don't have regular friends?

friends? what did he mean by this?

I don't have a group of friends and even if I did, I wouldn't want to be friends with niggers

Let's be friends

Different cultures, different manners and It is harder to understand each other.

Fucking losers, even a ape is capable do have friends

>friends

Yeah, good point. Extra chromosome is what unites us, we may build a decent friendship.

There are friends and "friends". You know

that's why brazilians are so sociable

self-hating mongoloid.

I had friends in School

two poles (one little bit autistic the other one violence fanatic but both good people)
Greek/german manlet and big italian/german (they are basically junkrat and roadhog from Overwatch)
And a jamaican (very good friend)
And an ethnic german (also good friend)

We Chat sometimes but School was the only Thing that hold us together. ;_; i miss them.

Because the first time I've seen a person of another race (not including gypsies) was when I was 13. It was some black guy and I kept pointing at him because I've only seen them in movies before then. I've never actually seen someone of another race in school either. How exactly would I have a multicultural group of friends? Every gypsy I've ever met has been trash so I couldn't exactly befriend them.

i know it, i have friends and "friends" i not even a normal person...

At least i'm not a alone faggot that cries a lot because is friendless and loveless

You would fight all the time
>someone skips the queue, annoys the brit
>Irishman goes drinking, annoys the Muslim
>Frenchman smokes, annoys the Muslim
>Spaniard has pre-martial sex, annoys the Muslim
>Polack doesn't fuck little boys, annoys the Muslim
>yank says literally anything, annoys everyone
>German says he's Greek, he's actually a Turk

Why would I be friends with poor plebs or niggers?

>i have superficial relationships with other human beings so i'm superior to you :)
Sounds like you're the insecure faggot here.

I have never had a friend but a lot of "friends". I gave up. it is impossible to find someone loyal in a such degenerated continent.

>superficial
>we puched each other at least 3 times and still friends
hmmmmmm

It just happens compaƱero, don't blame yourself of force a friendship, it just happens

Niggers are too outgoing, they make me nervous

because brown people hate white people, give them a hand they will take an arm
they say they are your friends then they explode on you

people really are like their stereotypes, the brownest friend i have is jewish and indeed he keeps leeching off of me even though he is like twice as rich as i am

>>Irishman goes drinking, annoys the Muslim
>>Frenchman smokes, annoys the Muslim
>>Spaniard has pre-martial sex, annoys the Muslim
>>Polack doesn't fuck little boys, annoys the Muslim
hm

I used to have such a multicultural group of friends that we could play 8-way Civilization lan games where all of us played as our own ethnicity.

But now I'm in law and everyone I work with is white

Did i fucking stutter?

I don't give a shit about your personal life. In my view, you're a insecure faggot. If you weren't, there would be no reason for you to show off and tell people how many "friends" you have.

>german try to attack a muslim, annoys the muslim

And you are totally secure about yourself showing that you are a alone and sad person, right?

kek

Nice strawman. The fact is that you're an insecure faggot. No matter how many times you try to deny or ignore it, you'll always be an insecure faggot unless you do something to change that. Which you won't, because being ignorant is a pleb's specialty.

>friends

i have a best friend

I don't pick them up on purpose. my friends are Russian, Ukrainian, Jewish, German, Greek. Pretty diverse.