ORL@MEM
LAC@CLE via TNT

9:00PM
MIA@UTA

10:30PM
HOU@GSW via TNT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSfXfiGHFkY
12up.com/posts/3340318-video-brandon-ingram-clowns-steph-curry-when-asked-about-shoe-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ0OnbhcfhE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Paul
youtube.com/watch?v=1r1Zs3WmycQ
basketball-reference.com/players/p/paulch01.html#all_sim_career
newsok.com/article/5529055
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all times Eastern

post here

1st for clips best in the league

Ehhh Houston vs GSW might be alright, maybe MIL vs BKN for laughs

Clippers are going to get their asses pounded by LeBron -- no homo

REAL THREAD HERE

where are you pails4lyfe? lets talk clippers basketball. how many titles do they have again?

>not listing both times
>not specifying if time is eastern or western

I'm tempted to post in the harry thread after this botch job 3/10

nah this thread has a schedule, the other one doesnt

no

tell you what bruh if we lose to the cavs I will never post in this thread again...

You don't want to talk clips basketball yo just want to post meme images and insult me to make yourself feel better

Fuck your garbage ass thread.

You are kinda autistic and I mean that in a nice way, go get help pls

You say that they will never post here again but can we trust you?

also

>Kristaps Porzingis had 29 points and eight rebounds in a thrilling duel with Karl-Anthony Towns, helping the New York Knicks beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 106-104 on Wednesday night.

What a fucking game

R8 pls youtube.com/watch?v=FSfXfiGHFkY

Go join your degenerate friend then traps4lyfe.

>FEB 8th
a day that will go down in lore history

>Isaiah Austin, the former Baylor basketball star who was diagnosed with Marfan syndrome during his 2014 NBA draft combine workout, has been cleared by doctors to return to playing basketball, he said.

>"Ever since the draft, I've been getting checked by my doctor; and through those checkups, we've been monitoring my heart, making sure that nothing has changed, and he said that I am stable," Austin said in a video posted on his Instagram account.

>Austin had been projected as a late first-round pick in the 2014 NBA draft. He underwent a standard physical at the NBA combine, where an electrocardiogram test revealed an abnormality in his heart. After additional genetic tests, results came back positive for Marfan syndrome.

>"I am cleared. I am about to be out here pursuing my dream. Ever since my doctors told me that I was cleared, it's been in my mind: I want to go chase this. It's always been my dream. At the same time, I'm a God-fearing man, and I believe that everything happens in life for a reason. So why would God put it in my doctor's heart to say that I was cleared if he didn't want me to go and chase my dream and share my testimony with millions of people around the world."

>According to the Marfan Foundation, Marfan syndrome is a genetic disorder that affects the connective tissue that holds together all of the body's cells, organs and tissue. It also plays an important role in helping the body grow and develop properly. Because connective tissue is found throughout the body, Marfan syndrome can affect many different parts of the body.

>The 7-foot-1 Austin was notified of the health issue just days before the 2014 draft, and he was recommended to quit playing basketball immediately.

>He received an outpouring of support, including from NBA commissioner Adam Silver, who invited Austin to the 2014 draft and made him a ceremonial pick between the 15th and 16th selections.

this nigga gonna have a heart attack on the floor isn't he?

>rackets

haha /nba/ is so shook right now, apologize.

S K E L E T O R E D

He was lucky to be late 1st round draft before the weak heart what makes him think he will stick on a nba roster or that anyone will give him a shot?

dont push on the pail that hard man, might tip it too much and once it's tipped you can never go back senpaitachi.

If he does manage it though, doesn't it open up the door for Bosh to do it as well? As long as a the player understands the risks, I don't see the problem

I agree with you about the risk thing but it will never happen it's most likely the worst thing that can happen to a pro sports league the having of a player potentially die on the court...

You're a fucking shit eater, motherfucker. I will fight you.

If bosh understands the risks then why shouldn't he put his life on the line, nba players are always taking about watching gladiator the movie maybe some want to live it and who are we to stop them?

literally what lmao, meet me in temecula

when taking a picture from your phone do you say "clippers!" instead of selfies? cause like you know, thats what clippers do, take selfies and hang them from arenas.

OH GOD NOT AGAIN

THE PAIL HAS BEEN TIPPED!

FUCKING KEK I LEGIT LAUGHED AT THIS

fuck me lmao

new webm I just made what do you guys think?

How does Harry keep taking Ls

>14 posters 33 replies
I'm going to the discord, fuck this shit

this doesn't even make sense... 2/10

but I'll give you a 8/10 effort for your mutiple proxies and laptops to samefag these posts:

pffftAHAHAHAHA

What part of Cali do you live in fellow healthy mobile scooting gentleman? Obviously LA right?

ABSOLUTELY BODIED

I live in san fransisco

besides the clips there's nothing good about la....

meet me in san pablo in 30 minutes

>lives in SF
>supports Clippers
*tips*

>I live in san fransisco
meet me @ the GGB so i can see you SBB

Tfw claps4food is Harry

spoken like a true north cali fag who has never stepped out of his safe space

stay shook

ah yes a truly enlightened fellow

LOL spoken like some mexican living in a shitty so cal city like oxnard who pretends he's from LA....

>been hating the clips all my life
>/nba/ suddenly hating the clips and especially chris paul
my life is complete

lel not going to lie, but clips went hard on this post, btfo user.

you have a sad life, I feel symphony for you my friend....

We outchea

>you have a sad life, I feel symphony for you my friend....

>SONICS
>O
>N

>spurs lose to magic
No one gives them shit part of pop's master plan etc...

>clips without one of their best players lose to the nets in a double ot
everyone makes fun of the clips

You spurs fan have it the easiest on /nba/.... IDK what everyone sees in such a mediocore team

12up.com/posts/3340318-video-brandon-ingram-clowns-steph-curry-when-asked-about-shoe-deal

is brandon literally "our guy"? he's literally a walking meme machine

webm pleasE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ0OnbhcfhE

ingram's eyes make him looks like he's high as fuck all the time, litterally the only likable lakers player....

he should laugh more. he looks less high that way.

a CUTE, Brandy is a CUTE

good morning

made it without sound. hope that's okay.

its perfect thanks lol
THE BUCKETS HAS BEEN TIPPED!

>Christopher Pail

Chris Paul lol more like Overrated AtDefense

alright guys, this meme is hot! we must make it last the test of time.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Paul
>Christopher Emmanuel Pail

someone with the cajones, change the main title of the wiki page to chris pail. lets do this.

This can't be real, right?

yea guys let's really meme this let'sraid wiki pedia....

fuck off back to Sup Forums bruh

John wall? or Chris Paul? both have no titles and no supporting cast. literally twins of each other in opposite conferences

sbb

Blake and DeAndre, bruh. All three of them just happen to be top tier choke artists. John Wall literally and unironically has... shit? I dont even know who else is on the Wizards.

standby canuck. might have some oc cooking.

Doc Rivers gets ejected for strongly protesting a foul call committed by Chris Paul and is ejected from the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=1r1Zs3WmycQ

someone get ready TO SCREEEN CAP AS SOON AS I REPLY TO THIS POST WITH A WIKIPEDIA LINK LOL

john wall will be lucky to sniff the hall of fame, chris pau on the other hand is a 1st balloter

I didn't know shitty commercials was one of the criterion for HoF

>no championship
>never been to a conference finals
>first ballot

He'll be second ballot at best. And he's going to fall off a cliff before he ever breaks Stockton's record.

it's shitty commercals and being one of the greatest point guards in nba history....

lmao one of the better ones in the modern NBA maybe, and probably the least winningest one in the era. Not even close to best ever conversations.

outside of magic johnson there's no one even close to paul...

Ok now you're jist trolling

>yfw Chris Pail would be 1st ballot if he played for the Lakers

bradley beal

he has improved a lot recently

nvm on the wiki page edit, faggots got that shit protected, THE PAIL IS SECURED. and to create one, it has to get approved, wiki mods will never let Chis Pail through.

he has a 88.9 similarity score to magic johnson on basketball reference.....

basketball-reference.com/players/p/paulch01.html#all_sim_career

newsok.com/article/5529055

Why isn't Drummond doing this? Is he just that much of a mental midget? Did Jennette McCurdy break his confidence as a man and make him a eternal beta?

how does it feel that you wasted so much time trying to vandalize someone's property digitally for the sake of a shitty meme and you utterly fail?

holy shit do I feel bad for you

>holy shit do I feel bad for you
you shouldn't feel bad clops, i heard fat people eat a lot when they feel bad. we are trying to get to 200lbs by asg right!

And Westbrook is almost exactly the same as Kobe and Michael Jordan but that metric you're posting only shows win shares and not actual skill, playing style similarities, or effectiveness. Just how much they impacted the team in a win, so Chris Paul is nothing like Magic Johnson nor did he ever lead his team to multiple championships and impact the team that effectively.

Look at Chris Paul's win shares in the playoffs.

Fucking choker that stat pads in the regular season.

god guys what can i do to care about basketball again? i literally havent been to this general in 3 days and i cant even force myself to watch a game

>stat pads in the regular season.
>chris paul gets a steal at the end of a game alreadywon.webm

Watch the Warriors/Rockets game tomorrow and enjoy seeing the two best teams in the West competing

start caring about yourself first...

jesus clips

oh my goodness. just stop, gtfo now.

Holy fucking shit, I can't believe I never saw that. Dude falls off a fucking cliff in the playoffs, he even had a negative win share in 2008, also his greatest win share ever was that same year's regular season.

Choke fucking Pail.