Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Just got a desktop
Not a genius at this shit, so, can some anons tell me if I got an alright PC for gaming? Obviously it's not AlienWare tier shit but would it be alright for CS:GO and shieet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=i3 4170 hd 4400
support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c04718400
youtube.com/results?search_query=500$ budget gaming pc 2017
logicalincrements.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old gen CPU that isn't even quad core.
GL OP

Another image since the first one didn't show everything clearly

It looks like it will run stuff but I'm gonna guess medium settings max on most games. Post graphics card

you have an i3 and 6gb of ram, thats trouble

what kind of graphics card does it have, that's the most important part for games

Not looking to run massive games like GTA 5 or Dark Souls, just a bit of CS:GO and Gmod would be alright? I heard they run old engines so their good for shit-mediocre tier PCs

One sec, unboxing as I type lol

You'll most likely be ok. Gpu is the important part. Intel cpu is ok but i3 indicates a low end build

It will do the job

Thanks user. Was really worried I got something that couldn't even run CS:GO

is basically trash. do u even graphics, bro?

It will be fine for low end games, might be able to run some higher end ones on low graphics. Will work fine with csgo and g mod

If you don't have a gpu in the computer you could get a cheap nvidia 730 for around 40 or so bucks. That can handle csgo and gmod fine.

4th gen? Isn't intel core i series at the 8th gen now?

shit processor with no video card, you're fucked

some light conterstrike maby?

It's not a gaming PC, but you should be able to run most games ( low-med settings ).

If you have a decent motherboard upgrading at a later time shouldnt be a problem

where dafaq is the gpu?!

you will need to add a GPU for decent gaming
Get AMD RX 460 as it does not require and 6 pin power plug on the PSU with I dont think the stock PSU has a 6 pin

If you want to compare how it will perform out of the box look up gaming on intel HD 4400 graphics

basically it will run most games on low or medium on 720p res
1080p should run fine for stuff like cs go LoL or dota

How much did you pay for this?

card if p;ower can handle it or go low to tide you over, then psu upgrade, then whatever type card then cpu making sure it all is compatible before yu start any big stuff. probaly motherboard case or some type of durr tehcnology

I'm checking nigga hold on

Take a fucking Screenshots dirty slav

$500

its not worth 500

It's worth less then 200
Far less

GPU is stock intel HD4400 integrated
Motherboard does have a PCI-E slot so you can add in a GPU

Stock power supply is 180w rated so nothing with a 6 pin will work. Best graphics card you can add to it is the RX 460
Here is some gaming on it by as stock without a GPU added

youtube.com/results?search_query=i3 4170 hd 4400

Specs on the tower itself

support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c04718400

this shit is way more important... the components u showed in the first 2 pics is just secondary shit if not alsmot irrelevant...

Can anyone recommend a cheap PC like 3 or 400 dollars. My PC right now is smaller than my Xbox one s so it's shit

Comes with monitor and all kinds of other shit

For 500 its not that bad but not a gaming computer. It will run all games but you will have to turn down most settings.
OP did your mom just buy this from walmart?
I suggest returning it and using the money to build a PC on pcpartpicker if you want a gaming setup

500$ builds these days can net some amazing results
youtube.com/results?search_query=500$ budget gaming pc 2017

logicalincrements.com

Or google 400$ gaming PC 2017

Thanks for all the helpand info man, means a lot from an user. Also, I ejaculated at least three times to that picture

Where is your graphics card? I would rate it good for what you probably spent on it

Settings doesn't list a graphics card nor did box :///

Its onboard GPU

HD4400

Do this

>open run
>type dxdiag in the box
>click display tab
>post what graphics card