Why are weeaboos into Sup Forums stuff?

Why are weeaboos into Sup Forums stuff?

Aren't you guys too busy listening to anime and video game soundtracks? Don't you feel like outsiders compared to the average music fan? Do you even listen to Japanese Sup Forumscore?

Not baiting, just honestly curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OqZhwSRYwE
youtube.com/watch?v=TTiOhl6gRtg
youtube.com/watch?v=7Opt45JNItg
youtube.com/watch?v=lMQK5MbIb1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_BTpHWGblY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We can listen to multiple types of music.

>you can listen to mucore and to other things to
this confuses the mudrone

What even is this question?

are you retarded

Weebs only listen to (c)rap and its variants though.
Also you're retarded. Not everyone is completely devoid of personality like you so they aren't defined by the media they consume.

anime is bad but this question is worse good job

It doesn't really take a lot of effort to listen to soundtracks and Sup Forumscore/scarufficore/p4kcore in the same library, you know.

> All these butthurt replies

This is why people don't like Sup Forums

>Not able to listen to a multitude of music
Nigga what
This is such a dumb thread only because of the "not baiting" part
Sup Forums is one of the best boards once you learn to look past the rampant pedophilia

that's stupid - it's like a human being may enjoy only one thing.
Sup Forumsk/biz/tv/mu/int/ here

Most people you try to label are a lot more complex than you think
Current Sup Forums is just as shit as most boards, but it's been consistently the best board from the Sup Forums split all the way to the start of the US election campaigns

The mods on Sup Forums actually shut down Sup Forums leakage way more efficiently than any other board though, Sup Forums could take a few pointers.

Yeah that's true, gotta give them credit

Used to mainly visit Sup Forums but now that i don't have a lot of time to watch anime i listen to more music. Honestly it's just a better/more convenient form of entertainment.

>music fan

ele fan
hehe xd

>Why are weeaboos into Sup Forums stuff?
idk man I like music.
but to answer this in a broader way, Sup Forums started as a site for people that like anime. moot was a weeb that wanted to make an english 2chan. at the very start, this site was just one board - Sup Forums, which at the time was for anime and random before moot split it into Sup Forums and Sup Forums. then the rest of the boards came afterward. it's not so much that weeaboos now spread to other boards that weren't anime related/ aren't theirs, but rather weeaboos talked about non-anime things and then other people started showing up.

>Aren't you guys too busy listening to anime and video game soundtracks?
vidya and anime soundtracks are great but I have to be in the mood to listen to them. unless I have a specific playlist for them, they won't appear on shuffle on whatever I'm listening to

>Don't you feel like outsiders compared to the average music fan?
no. consuming anime isn't my sole character-defining trait.

>Do you even listen to Japanese Sup Forumscore?
as much as I enjoy animu and mango and vidya I honestly don't really care too much for Japanese music. Never listened to it all that much outside of anime themes or bands like the Pillows

is this Sup Forums enough for you

youtube.com/watch?v=0OqZhwSRYwE

>you can only define yourself by one interest
I hope you're not this stupid
You might as well ask why someone who visits any other board listens to music

Sup Forums and Sup Forums really are pretty similar once you get past the surface differences. They both love tryhard garbage for one.

Just swap Swans for Evangelion and you're on the right track.

both boards also have a gross obsession with waifus

You'd think that once people start consuming actual quality media, they'd see just how shallow most anime is. I know that's how it was for me.

This is probably why they're my two main boards

Sup Forumsni/mu/ represent

There's nothing necessarily wrong with enjoying shallow entertainment

Most everything is shallow

I'd much rather take the time to watch something that people put a lot of thought and effort into instead of something that was made mostly to sell figures and other merchandise.

>I'd much rather take the time to listen to something that people put a lot of thought and effort into instead of something that was made mostly to sell albums and other merchandise.
Neo-Sup Forums would call you a dirty rockist or Reddit if you posted this

I think you can say this about a lot of things, or just as easily reverse it. It depends where you're looking. Ex. I could say the quality of music is shallow because all I did was look at today's Top 40 and say it's not as quality as, idk, Psycho Pass. Or I could look at all the copy paste light novel adaptations and say anime is shallow and not as quality as, say, Radiohead.

>reddiohead or psychopass indicative of quality in either medium

>people can only have one interest

I've been an anime fan since childhood, soI've been exposed to pretty much everything anime and manga have to offer. From the cash-in light novel adaptations to experimental 70's anime, and I can definitely confirm that the majority of anime is made just to turn a profit. It's been like than since the early 70's.

I bet you only listen to obscure field recordings and rare OVAs only.

The majority of any art form is made to turn a profit. You're on Sup Forums, there's more profit driven shit released every year and spammed all over the board than anime can possibly fit in like 10.

actually spot on, good guess

Because what got me into anime was primary a need for escapism and secondly but most important my love for lolis.
After i got tired of the first one and realized that the second has always been a cheap imitation i slowly started to drift apart thus listening less and less to weeb/japanese related music in effect.

so did you get a love for that extra D on you lolis or no?

Post god-tier OSTs instead

youtube.com/watch?v=TTiOhl6gRtg

Well it was this that made me get into Industrial, Dark Ambient, Drone and Post-Rock

there's some actual good weeb music though

youtube.com/watch?v=7Opt45JNItg

youtube.com/watch?v=lMQK5MbIb1E

No and i never will, although i still use women sometimes for sex to supplement my fapping to little girls when i get too horny.

bruh

Music gets really good when it passes the barrier of being mere entertainment, though.

I don't watch anime but I'm sure it does occasionally pass that barrier as well.

Mucore tends to be imaginative and heartfelt

>Don't you feel like outsiders compared to the average music fan?
As if anyone on this fucking board could be considered that lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_BTpHWGblY