Why doesn't this hurt? I could literally stab them all over my arm

Why doesn't this hurt? I could literally stab them all over my arm.

How come that when I try it... it hurts, and bleeds a lot. Am I doing it wrong? Should I try instead on my dick and in my urethra?

How does it feel to step on a Lego?

do it all over your penis then come back to us with a pic of how many you could put in it and a timestamp,

otherwise fuck off mateyo

Because you're fat

pierce your jugular vein

Yeah that's not happening

Feels like browsing reddit

give yourself a paper cut between your toes.

this

No. I have a wicked scar where a mirror broke and sliced my arm to the bone

Maybe it's nerve damage then

OP just fucking do it you pussy

Put a knife in the same spot and see if it hurts.

Wow your so edgy, what a cool guy you must be to spend time pricking yourself on a Friday night

Oh shit. I didn't even think about that.

um user.. It's saturday buddy

probably because you're an inbred degenerate that didnt evolve hence, your skin is as thick as my dick.

Lol what do you think the window was made of, nerve gas?

> (OP)

The back side of my right thumb is totally numb. I can burn it and cut it without feeling anything. I broke my arm and had a very bad fracture when I was a kid. They had to rebuild the bones in surgery. They said I have some nerve damage. Probably damaged my radial nerve.

Mankind is that you?

Yeah ive got a small scar on my leg that looks similar, and it doesnt have feeling anymore, im no medfag but id say its nerve damage or whatever

nerve glass

i have a small spot (~1cm) on my leg that used to be a large freckle/mole. When I was little I had a science kit that included a scalpel.
for some reason, even though the mole is quite high up my leg, I ended up fucking with it with the scalpel. To my surprise it didn't hurt, and I was able to put the entire blade in. It was surreal. If i tried anywhere outside of that area it hurt like hell. Now, the pigmentation of the freckle is gone, but the texture remains of a mole, and I still can't feel pain there.
I can feel heat/coolness/ there though.

That's because the nerves that detect heat are still active, but the nerves that are meant to detect pressure and touch must be damaged

Same set of nerves brah.

Hurt a little bit

You piece of shit, I hope you burn in hell for posting that picture

OHH GOD!!

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!

Fuck.
Does anyone have that picture of the girl spreading her ass with dozens of thumbtacks poked in it? IIRC she was holding a post-it note with either sup Sup Forums or a timestamp.

One last bump

lol that's a pretty good job at special effects makeup

got a surgery on my hand when i was a kid, left a small scar.
ever since then, i can't feel the skin where the scar is. in school i would let people poke it with pins.

for some reason i can't lift my right wrist any higher than it being inline with the rest of my arm since then.