I started watching attack on titan today, I am addicted now and I find attracted to fictional character Mikasa

I started watching attack on titan today, I am addicted now and I find attracted to fictional character Mikasa

Its my first anime show

Whats wrong with me Sup Forums

Watching garbage was your first mistake.

kek

Lol fuck that gay show

Keep an eye on Annie...

That season 2 premiere activated my almonds.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

anime purposely elicits responses from the pleasure center in the brain. like anything that promotes this reaction, the brain likes it and wants more of it.

also, deep down you're weeb trash and through this physiological change, you've opened the seal keeping that side of you subdued.

>SUMANAHEYAASHINABOGABABA DUN NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA

My friend swore that it was good I had no other choice
Thanks
Yo fuck you fag, I dont usually like anime, I rely on Sup Forums for help
Thanks for pointing that out

Pic related, i am a fox

>Yo fuck you fag,
Fucking hell. Neck yourself you gaping wound.

You are now a real weebo, welcome friendo. I think it's time for you to watch boku no pico. You are ready.

>friend said it was good
you need less normie friends
AoT is fucking trash

>cowboy Bebop
>serial experiments lain
>Gurren lagann
>Re:zero
>.//hack
literally anything but narutards fairy tail Full metal alchemist and one piece and you win

Nothing your just a weeb don't fight it and watch hentai

>cowboy Bebop
overrated

>serial experiments lain
good

>Gurren lagann
KLK was better

>.//hack
Should Sudoku

Ignorant cunt, go suck some low-grade dick
No, I am more tv show, real life, type of guy, blacklist, scrubs, frasier hell even greys
I will never be a weaboo, thats a bit gay if you ask me, this show I am watching does make me feel more gay than usual.

That being said I am straight most of the time.

>Lectures others about taste.

kek

oh great an elitest, op dont be like him , just enjoy what i posted as a starting line.

>cowboy bebop overrated
hipster

youre just mad emilia is worst girl

Kill La Kill yourself

Op here, what are "normie friends"?

>kill la kill will save anime
>total garbage

>oh great an elitest
Sure. I just finished binge watching Kobayashi, Interviews with Monster Girls and whatever you call the one about the people that work in a manga store. Genki something.

>cowboy bebop overrated
It is.

Make me memefag

Cowboy bebop is rated fine, its one of the few anime thats transcended its mediun because its story telling is so top tier.

faggots who reccomend attack on titan

You know, I'm really not.

A, because Felt is worst girl.

and B, because it's Re:Zero. We're all over it already.

Is that not was KLK stands for? or was it unclear that I hate that softcore hentai bullshit?

everybody but rem was shit
and yeah s2 fuckin never

Anime was a mistake
same with Sup Forums

>its story telling is so top tier.
Sure it is. From episode to episode, with no overarching narrative or through-story.
It's overrated. Good VO and good animation =/= good

fuck off hideki anno

much easier to just tell you your taste and opinions are shit and be done with it. listen if you want I'm just letting you know

Even Rem was just okay-good or maybe good.

r/anime blowing loads over her on a daily basis got real old, real fast.

Says the person who watches anime go back to masturbating your waifu you weaboo.

>tohru is best girl

>Tohru best girl.

>Literally no competition from anyone in the entire show.

>your opinions are shit
>doesn't try to explain why
>"much easier to just tell you your taste and opinions are shit and be done with it."
Nice retard defence.

I liked Kobayashi more, but in general I thought all the characters were great. More Fafnir would have been good.

ooh think i struck a nerve, hows 4.0 coming anno? you still never going to release it?

Still better then an overarching story like aot where you know everything that will happen after 3 episodes

did this just turn into Sup Forums?

It does have over arching narrative. Spikes syndicate shit. Its episodic in nature because theyre bount hunters solving cases.

Also a continuous narrative (which is what you meant you moron) isnt inherently good story telling

>hows 4.0 coming anno

I don't speak Jew user

the fourth evangelion movie you tard

This

>I started watching attack on titan today and am addicted
Hell yea did its a good show
>I find myself attracted to miasma
Ok time to leave

this.

>Still better then an overarching story like aot where you know everything that will happen after 3 episodes
>t.animeonlyfag
kys

>Spikes syndicate shit.
Which constantly takes a back seat and is far outdone by multiple standalone stories

>Its episodic in nature because theyre bount hunters solving cases
Which is the best part

>Also a continuous narrative (which is what you meant you moron) isnt inherently good story telling
No, I meant a through-story. Learn the difference.

>I am addicted now and I find attracted to fictional character Mikasa

They draw them to be attractive, numbnuts

>Its my first anime show

Normie scum

>Whats wrong with me Sup Forums

You're acoustic now

never heard of it

thanks for catching up to the joke

annie is the female titan
bertolt is the colossal titan
Reiner is the armored titan
fuck you

kek

>Sup Forums
>not discussing anime on every board

You're way overdrafted on your oxygen.

kek

Sup Forums was never good

>air is mostly nitrogen

underrated

good taste m8

I am sorry I didn't pay attention in grade 9 science like some NERD..I was doing cool things like jacking it to anime

>t.animeonlyfag
>kys
Projekting this hard
I know most animes are shit, but some are just legit pretty decent
I just watched aot because a friend recommended it and didn't leave me be with it

You have to be a moron to not know everything that happens
It's completely obvious that his father made him into hulk
It's completely obvious that the jew girl that has the same face as the jew Titan is actually the same person etc.

Ok now youre just being a deflecting faggot and arguing why the shows stand alones are better than its over arching narrative for some retarded reason instead of the merits of the story telling itself.

Secondly you moron, you meant continuous narrative, look it the fuck up.

its literally a fact everyone knows, you have access to billions more documents than any human before the computer and you shitpost on/b/ instead of knowing what youre breathing on a daily basis which is quite literally at the push of buttons

And that is why it's a shit show
>it's not even a real spoiler

>its literally a fact everyone knows

Strongly disagree.

>you have access to billions more documents than any human before the computer

So do you. There's shit I know that you would never even dream of looking up, the fuck's your point?

Whoever told you that the entire purpose of your existence is to be some sort of autistic Renaissance man did not have your best intentions in mind.

>and you shitpost on/b/

Pot meet kettle..

> instead of knowing what youre breathing on a daily basis which is quite literally at the push of buttons

And this upsets you.. cool.