I have unpure thoughts of my sister, how do i stop this from happening?

i have unpure thoughts of my sister, how do i stop this from happening?
pic related

Get laid.

You fap thinking of/touching her. When you're done, you won't have those thoughts.

Steal her underwear and cum in them. Give them back telling her your true feelings.

rape her

Pic unrelated

She looks like Angelina Jolie in Girl Interrupted

Stand over her as she sleeps and jerk off on her.

Have you actually looked at her? That'd be enough for me.

begin having impure thoughts of your grandmother instead.
pic related

Wear her skin and fuck her bloody dead body

fuck her

aaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!! MY eyes!!! I'm blind. I've trolled Sup Forums for several months now, but that is the worst thing I've ever seen.

Remove yourself from the gene pool, please.

it's not a troll though? i am 100% serious.

she looks familiar

Voluntary chemical castration. It doesn't hurt either, OP.

You'll thank me later.

This.

More!

well first, u give me her snapchat

So many questions. How did this start?

but that doesnt seem right
i cant look at her, sometimes i catch her looking at me

I posted her pic in another thread. That just means that she got uploaded to the Internet. Means nothing, user.

She looks like if Taylor Swift was a transgendered boy.

do you have the picture where she has that disgusted/confused look on her face? I think she's wearing that exact beanie

She's cute but how fucking old is she?

She was interviewed on Infowars during a Trump protest
that's probably not OP's sister

this one

no... they post it all the time

it a "are you kidding me?" face

Is this supposed to be a deterrent?

Let's see that old pussy

Right, so this is her fb, right?
fb.com/profile.php?id=100004693548670&ref=br_rs

August West is your sister?
oh right
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

cytu
.be
/r/krautsynch

>pic related
These are not impure, look at, she wurth

Don't stop it from happening, make it happen.

>grandpa died 8 years ago
>i needed to move to a place closer to my office and my grandma was lonely living by herself
>at this point in my life i'm socially retarded as hell and can't form meaningful relationships with strangers so no gf, prospect or otherwise
>grandma's house was a couple miles from my work and i really didn't have a workable budget to afford my own place at that time so i decide to move in with her which would help both of us out
>it's a one bedroom houise, but i make the living room my sleeping quarters because tv and idgaf about sleeping on couch or floor
>tuesday night feb 16 last year, she must have been feeling lonely as fuck that night and starts talking about how much she misses falling asleep being held in my grandpa's arms
>i love my grandma and me being a good grandson, climb onto her bed and take her into my arms and we end up both falling asleep
>next morning she tells me how great her sleep was and how much she appreciated me doing it.
>once again, i love my grandma, so i make it a point to do this every night since it's actually kind of comforting to me too
>about two months pass and one night i was feeling really horny while lying there with my her
>feel sinking feeling in my stomach of anxiety and excitement because i realize i have an urge to attempt to feel up my own grandmother
>no ragerts
>reach into her shirt and start tickling her course nipples
>instant diamond stalagmite rises from my crotch
> i lose myself in my hormone frenzied mini rape quest and somehow fail to acknowledge that she has woken up, but remained silent
>i was suddenly alerted to that fact when her eyes go from facing towards her feet to meeting my gaze.
>my heart sinks into my ass
>i immediately withdraw my hand and scramble to think of some valid excuse for why i am finger fucking her nipples.
>a string of unintelligent noise quickly erupts from deep within
>she just sits there staring at me for a few seconds then smiled softly at me
>cont.

maybe this

Feminism at full blast.

I know this one chick at my university who was really hot and well dressed on her first year. Then she cut her hair really short, stopped using makeup, let her armpit hair grow, stopped using bra and started dressing up like a fucking hippie.

at least you get to see her nipples more often right

Yes continue mofo

I also need advice, I have impure thoughts about my cousin (she's 18 I'm not a sick pedo) and I don't know what to do.

bump for more

Shit you not I know at least 5 chicks that were the same. 8-10/10s all of them, then they went feminist and turned into disgusting slag beasts. And that's saying something cause only one got fat.

>it was the most loving and inviting smile i'd ever been given by anyone i really don't know how to explain it
>then she buried her head deeper into my shoulder and said, "it's alright, honey, let's go to sleep"
>in a most bewildered state of utter confusion decide that i will take the hint to let it rest. and do as she says.
>the next morning, i wake up and quickly try to resume the fruitless effort of explaining my actions without sounding like a total sex crazed psycho
>she tells me it's alright and not to let it bother me and that she honestly didn't know how to feel about what was happening when she first realized what was going on, but somewhere in between me reeling in terror after being caught and her telling me to go to sleep, she had realized she too had missed the caress of a man's hand on her body.
>despite her incredulous acceptance of it all, i didn't try to make any sort of move or anything.
>her response to my total retreat was to begin pushing the issue herself
>she started purposefully letting me catch her without a shirt on or throughout the house when i'd be getting ready for work or getting home or when going to bed
>it wasn't like a constant barrage of toplessness or anything so at first my dumbass failed to realize her intent and so out of respect i kept my hands to myself
>one morning i woke up way earlier than normal, and had some killer morning wood that needed chopping, so i began to see to that gently so as not to disturb her.
>well fuck me, in the midst of that stealth fap i get the urge to fondle my grandma again
>fuck it, start to pinch her nipples between my index and middle finger lightly
>i feel the end is near and start losing control and flailing wildly in intense orgasm throws over how fucking hot the whole situation is at that moment.
>blast my tadpoles into the bed sheet and quckly try to stop causing such a ruckus before she wakes up
>suddenly i feel her hand grasp the base of my now moist cum glazed shaft
>cont.

i took my sister's virginity when she was 13.

you have to get them when they are horniest. then they want to mess around.

More? Extremely cute..

She's probably having the same thoughts about you. (Maybe you fuck her May be you dont) What universe you in?

Oh also, we have no blood between us, my uncle is her step father. Don't know if that matters.

you better shut up faggot

Any nudes OP

Any nudes OP?

Any? Nudes OP

Any nudes? OP

If the thread counts to fife I'll post them.

roll

rolling

I have unpure thoughts about my daughter

Cum in her panties and show us

>i'm in the midst of doing my best to regain my post intense-orgasm bearings
>she pulls a wad of my stringy goo over to her bare chest and begins to rub it into her tits
>holy mother of fucking god
>she goes back to my cock and just starts pumping what little bit of liquid baby catalyst is left inside me out
>she pulls her hand back to her face, smells it f or a second and pushes her fingers into her mouth
>i am a mix of excited, exhausted, scared shitless, amazed, and i swear i feel my brain exploding internally
>after she makes the sexiest fucking moan i've ever heard in my life, she says, you can't do this anymore, if you're going to have all the fun by yourself.
>i don't know why, but the only response i could think of was to paint this dumb half ass ass apologetic shit eating grin on my face and tell her yes ma'am, i won't from now on.
>work seems to fucking fly by that day, and i get home and surprisingly the evening seems normal as fuck
>i am almost concerned by that fact
>no hint of that awkward 'you just got caught molesting your grandma when she grabbed your dick and tasted your cum' atmosphere
>we eat dinner and watch some ncis since she likes that show
>time to go to bed
>tonight she's full nude and makes a b-line straight for my dick
>starts rubbing me and within seconds i am rock hard
>she takes the tip into her mouth, and doesn't try to go any deeper
>i start fondling her more aggressively than previous times since we're well beyond that point
>hand into her pants
>i am literally fucking feeling up my grandmother's pussy
>the mental fuckery going on in my head makes me leak pre like a fucking water hose
>she takes notice of it and says something about the taste
>i make my way into the nether realm
>it's a bit dry but surprisingly tight which was a stark contrast from the idea i had conceived in my head
>anyway, we go at the mild foreplay for what seems like an hour, but was probably really closer to 20 minutes till i came
>we go to sleep

You need to be around women who are not related to you.

Having incestuous feelings towards family members is often the result of insecurity. Not being comfortable around other people enough. Since you're already comfortable being around your siblings, relatives or parents, you don't feel challenged and think you're at an advantage.

Stop touching your dick

>Having incestuous feelings towards family members is often the result of insecurity.

bullshit. you dont know what the fuck you are talking about Dr. Phil.

fuck off.

anyway that's pretty much the meat of it

i've never actually penetrated her with anything more than my fingers

we've played with each other quite a bit over the months but really we both have this understanding that beyond the easy sexual gratification, we're still a grandmother and grandson and there needs to be some sort of boundary keeping that relationship intact, however small and nearly transparent it may be.

tooo bad mother fuker you cant have sex with a sibling your not muslim or born in ancient times

>how do i stop this from happening?

Get a hotter sister.

Denial is a bitch.

just fap to her. theres no harm in doing that, i fapped to my sister a few times, feels kinda guilty but you would cum buckets

nah. you're bullshit is a bitch.

stick to flipping burgers boy. you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

explain your attraction
say that you cannot function at full capacity in your life as long as this unnatural attraction exists- that you feel she is more than perfect, that you would forgo finding another woman because there is No other woman for you

>she may possibly allow you to satisfy your curiousity
>this may involve her INTENTIONALLY doing things poorly, or allowing herself to be presented in a NonOptimal
way. (not showering, brushing her teeth, etc)

the upside? you get to have sex with your sister

there is NO love as pure as the love between siblings who make love. If you confess, there is Only a small chance. If you merely hound her or ask for sex, you will lose

You need to explain your attraction compounds your affection and nearly pure love for her. explain your pure love has become tainted by impure thoughts you cannot control, that you dream a lovely pure dream of kissing her but her embrace becomes more than sisterly.

I detect personal experience

To think something I said could have triggered anyone to such an extent. Pitiful. Your mere erroneous and juvenile insults prove the main point of my comment. You're insecure. You probably already know if but are in denial over it.

The first thing for you to do is to acknowledge that it's a problem. OP already has acknowledged that. Now it's your turn.

First get your sense of smell checked out. That's not an insult towards her. Research has shown that it's the familiar family scent that keeps siblings from fucking when they go through puberty.

once again, you dont know what the fuck youre talking about nigger. fuck you and your conjecture.

i have a sister that i taught to read at a very early age usinh positive (candy) and negative (spankings) reimforcement.

the result? i got to go to a private school
yay (not fun)

the upside(she felt guilty about telling) and in later years became attracted to me after telling some girls in day camp or sleep-away camp about me and then cominh home and experimemting with me by pretending to sleep during fondlings, sleeping naked with her bedroom door open, arranging herself before i got home from school as if she had fallen asleep with headphones on and nearly naked on the couch with her knees apart.

Seen that before never realized it's actually the same chick in all four.

and if she attempts to ruin the experience, you can say afterwards that you know why she did such things, and that you dont care. That you love her in any state and her plan would never dissuade you from wanting her.

i said all this and then added that I would Always try to be the perfect man for her as i felt any attention she would honor me with deserves my best efforts. And to knock off the self-deprecation or attempts to sabotage your and her happiness together- as it could last forever if she wanted it

if she metely let it happen

>Is this supposed to be a deterrent?

Not on this board.

you should try to take some pictures of her body. it is not that hard to record her while she takes a shower.