So I decided to watch this movie with my girlfriend and I glance over at here and she is drooling, literally DROOLING...

So I decided to watch this movie with my girlfriend and I glance over at here and she is drooling, literally DROOLING. She couldn't even comprehend what she was seeing on the screen.

ITT: things that never happened

The exact same thing happened while watching this movie too. Really make you think

I don't understand this movie lol why did he keep chasing the french ship??

i'm a girl and i loved it but i'll let you guys carry on with your meme

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

>i'm a girl

Prove it.

Bonapartist France and the British Empire were enemies at the time.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?? ARE YOU NOT ENTRAINED? IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE?

doesn't count if you're a trap

It's a false flag by a REddit cuck

any female that posts on Sup Forums ceases to be a girl by virtue of being a damaged item.

>work on military vessel
>get mad when captain uses the vessel to do military stuff

Show cock.

too bad cause the movie is fucking awful and only the plebs male activists of Sup Forums like it

pls b in london

HOUSTON
O
U
S
T
O
N

Ya know, every time someone makes one of these threads, they invariable use an example that is either my sister's, my mum's, or one of my ex-wive's favorite movies (if not all of the above).

I can only conclude that either something drastic has happened amongst this latest generation of women (for I am old), or, more likely, the people that make these threads have never so much as spoken to a female.

#triggered

Lmao women are dumb xdd

straight fucking white male here

this movie is boring as fucking shit

>liberals

Yeah and without progressive minds i.e. scientists we would still be in the dark ages. Get fuck alt-right cuck.

iktf. I tried showing my gf this and all she did was get pissed about Russel Crowe's "egotistic" drive to chase the Acheron and that he should have just given up after getting outsmarted by the french captain