Ask a pizza delivery guy anything

Ask a pizza delivery guy anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpgcB1UnMOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

got pizza?

do you also hate niggers?

this pizza look good?

At what point did you pull your lips away from the barrel of a loaded gun in your mom's garage and felt satisfied when realising that you were destined to be nothing but a guy that delivers pizza who's paycheck could barely cover the cost of the very item he's ferrying to better off, more successful homeowners?

Whats the most highest tip you got?

thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=vpgcB1UnMOM

What do you do for a living ?

What company do you work for and how much in tips do you make on an average day ?

>tfw pizza guy and bring home $100-$150 a day

not the best job but it is nice to come home with cash every single day

When you make a delivery, do you wish that it's some kind of sorority party with drunk horny bitches that will suck your dick to tip you? Is that your fantasy?

With better ingredients?

The toppings aren't balanced at all, so no.

I'm in school rn so I don't honestly care. I make much more hourly than people in retail my age do.

$30. Store GPS fucked up and I had to a couple towns over out of our area. Couple was pretty cool about it though.

uhhhh

How many hot slut customers have you fucked while doing deliveries?

Do you ever steal a topping or two if your hungry or the smell is just intoxicating? Like a pepperoni?

So what would happen if somebody called your pizza joint and gave you a delivery order to an address that happens to be another pizza place?

suffer

papa johns. work part time but I make about $30 a day on average in tips alone.

absolutely. I love treating myself after work if it was a shitty day to dinner or getting a game.

Not really. While I've seen women in skimpy clothing for deliveries, I wouldn't have sex with one. If she's banging random delivery drivers who knows who else she's been with?

Do you ever write in your own tip if the customer pays with a credit card and doesnt fill out the "tip" and "total" part of the credit slip?

I've flirted a few times, but I never had sex with any customers.

If there is fuck ups on orders at my store (wrong toppings, cut the wrong way) it gets put in a back room for us to eat. There's been a lot recently due to newbies messing up orders. Not exactly good when you're tryna start a diet.

I'd call my manager and/or the customer to verify. Surprisingly enough I've delivered to fast food chains before multiple times but never an actual competing pizza place.

Absolutely not. I believe it is a federal offense to do so. If you are a customer always slant through the tip and write in the total if you are tipping in cash.

What is the weirdest delivery you ever did?

I just finished making a delivery in a really rural area and had to move on to the next house

>whip out google maps
>wants me to continue down shitty road
>road continues to deteriorate
>start seeing borders and trees growing on the road itself.
>wtfamigoing.jpg
> look On GPS again
>just wanted me to go down the road another mile and do a uturn
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>some how do an eleven point turn out of there.
>come back a few weeks later to the same house and ask
>the road past their house was abandon and actually went to an old coal mine.

Thanks Google Maps

Whats your favorite pizza?

Whats the minimum tip amount that you feel is acceptable.

Do you find that the majority of people tip at least this amount? Or that the majority of people tip at all?

Try to outline the best/worst tippers based on race and percieved wealth of the customer..

Meats pizza is where it is at.

I'd say $3.00 is the courteous standard amount, but if you're further away from the restruant you're ordering from.tipping a little bit more is encouraged. I hate going on a 30 min. delivery and only getting $2

It varies from the day of the week to the time of the month, but my average per delivery is probably around $4

Other than delivering, what other job related duties are required of you?

List the "dipping cups/sauces" from most popular to least.

Has anyone ever invited you into their home? Like just right inside on a rainy/cold day.. Or other? Are you allowed to step in?

Does a man or a woman usually accept the delivery? Do men or women tend to tip more or less?

Is their an actual rule that says if your x amount late then the meal is free or discounted? Do people try to exercise this often? Or try to get discounts at the door often for whatever reason?

Have you made any friends at work that you actually hang out with?

Do you have a worst customer story?

Why do you feel entitled to money above and beyond your accepted wage?

Are you afraid to deliver to niggers?

Cleaning the store and shit

Garlic sauce is pretty great but I'm fairly certain it's just adding grease back onto the pizza

We are not allowed to go inside anyones home regardless of their physical capability (if they're in a wheelchair or something).

Men generally tip better on average from my experience, but also get stiffed more by them as well.

it's not very common but if the order is severly late due to a mess up in the address or something it is occasionally freed up.

i get papa johns all the time, never delivery tho

can confirm garlic sauce is so good, plus papa johns gives it to you for free so you get free breadsticks if you dont eat the crust.

ty papa johns bro

I play video games with a couple of people occasionally so yeah it has been pretty nice.occassionaly

When I accepted the job, my "accepted" wage was also accounting in that I would actually get tipped and make money on deliveries. It also takes a heavy toll on our cars, so a bit of the money goes toward maintenance. We're not allowed to mention tips to customers but we'll be pissed if we get stiffed. Several of my co-workers keep track of houses that are stiffers too, but I'm not sure what/if they do anything about it.

Is papa johns your favorite pizza joint? Why? If not, do tell. And why.

>Store GPS fucked up and I had to a couple towns over out of our area
>couple towns over out of our area

wtf?
i have so many questions
why didn't that throw a redflag?
why would you even drive a few towns over?
you have to be a large chain place, you would think there would've been a closer one.
how small are your towns that you were able to just drive through multiple towns without being that annoyed?

No problem dude.

Here's a tip for you: if you order a pizza with two toppings, you will get the same amount of each type of topping than if you would order it on a one topping pizza (with the exception of pepperoni). For example, a pizza with beef and bannana peppers gets the same amount of beef as a pizza with just beef alone. The portions stay the same.

what the fuck is wrong with toppers pizza?

Why aren't you there yet?

Which "specialty" pizza is most popular/least popular?

Are the specialty pizzas ordered often? Or are the majority of orders simple and "deal" based?

Whats the largest/most expensive order you have delivered?

As far as wings go... Which is most popular.. Boneless/traditional.... Bbq/buffalo...?

Thats not a tip. Thats what is expected. Right?

have you ever met Payton Manning? And do you know what his favorite pizza is?

the stores GPS had me going to a street in our area that did not exsist. I actually bought a pack of cigarettes for the customer by request and then saw that they were out of our area on my GPS. I called the guy and he apologized and said he would tip well, so I winged it and got on the interstate which wasn't to far from me and drove to his house.

If I say something bad when I call to the pizza call center, would you fart my pizza?

are you that mad man?

I work for dominos and make 100 in tips nightly

Suck my dick

how small are your towns.
also how many miles did you drive?
how long did it take, round trip?

How did you get the request for the cigs? Are you allowed to do that sort of thing?

If i placed an order online and in the "special intructions" part i asked the driver to pick somthing up for me... Is that within company guidlines?

I once ordered online and in the "special instructions" i asked the driver to come around to the side door... He still went to the front door. Wtf?

The more you tip, the faster I come ;)

No. Actually if you order a pizza with 3-4 toppings, say ham, beef, and onions, you will actually get less of each topping because of the bigger number of different kinds of toppings.

We go by the chart above the make line and add the # of cups of individual toppings based on how many are on the pizza itself

No but I've seen his face enough on our boxes to where it feels like I have

I average 40 miles a night. The most I ever drove was 70ish

It depends on who the employee is. Our manager would probably say no, but as long as the employee doesn't tell him it doesn't matter.

But yeah, if you specify something and they don't do it they're probably dumb and didn't read the delivery note.

Well damn thats bullshit if im paying the same price per added/extra topping...

Think i could sue for this?

do u deliver pizza?

Also wondering this, thanks.

You forgot this one

What is your most hated delivery experience?

It's not likely. I'm sure it's written in small text somewhere or it is legal to.

I think they claim that the reason they do it is so the pizza cooks right but apparently they don't have a problem as long as you pay for extra toppings lol

As far as I'm aware though it's a common practice at all pizza joints.

How big is your hot italian salami and how often do you make big cums?

Meats are pretty popular. That & the works (our supreme)

They get ordered often & they are featured in deals too which makes them popular.

The most expensive order I took was for a party that was around $100 worth of food.

Bone in Buffalo seem to be our best selling.

I deliver my art

Deliveing to an individual who was clearly ripping off the store by claiming that something was wrong with her order and getting a free pizza delivered. They stiffed me too everytime I delivered, but eventually they reached the cutoff point on remakes and they lost privliges for getting remakes.

6.5", probably 2-3 times a week

I am considering applying to be a delivery driver. How many hours you usually work a day? What do you usually make on average for a day with tips and wages included?

I work an averahe of 5 hours (I am part time) and make an average of about probably $800 per month.

Being a delivery driver, you'll have pretty flexible hours, but you'll almost always have to work weekends. Also you won't have a fixed schedule, sometimes you'll stay later if you're needed, and others you'll be sent home early if it's slow.

Have you ever had a masturbatory fantasy involving your sister?