How about a rekt thread? One freshie to start things off

How about a rekt thread? One freshie to start things off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpgcB1UnMOM
liveleak.com/view?i=975_1283799588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was looking for one of these

Me too. There should always be a rekt thread.

Help an user out with a bump, will ya?

Oh dear. Well, I tried...

Now thats how you do keepy ups.

Why the fuck do people think just because there's a crosswalk you can just walk into traffic. Yeah they're supposed to stop but if they don't see you you're gonna get fucked up.

I do it all the time, sometimes on purpose, and I always get mad when they don't see me at first and then have to slam on the brakes. It's almost like I like getting mad.

Im very considerate of drivers that follow the law, i.e. I'll let someone make a turn if they've been struggling to go. But if I see some asshole driver that's clearly about to go through the crosswalk while someone is waiting to cross, ill purposely start crossing, forcing them to slam on the brakes. Then I get mad at them. I never actually actually put my life in legit danger, I just pretend I'm gonna walk in front of them, if they actually didnt see me I'd stop before i get in front.

I think you need a new hobby man

Nothing makes me more mad than inconsiderate drivers.

As a driver, when i stop at a red light, i stay as far left in the lane to let cars squeeze to my right for a right turn. I always stop before crosswalks and check that if there are pedestrians nearby, I wont be on the crosswalk when they get there.

When other drivers arent as considerate it pisses me off and i do whatever I can to screw them over, i.e. make them miss their chance to turn.

why?

I dont really go out of my way to do it, I walk 3 miles to work and 3 miles back, so I'm bound to run into bad drivers here and there.

Jesus, get a life you nigger faggot!

Spotted the bad driver. You chinese?

This
Why do black people always walk in the road instead of getting the fuck out of the way
I have a friend dating a black chick and I am seriously going to ask her why the fuck they do this, I need to understand

they clearly didn't look both ways twice... that's some childhood common sense shit

I dont walk in the road, i walk on the sidewalk and use crosswalks. But I'm white. Black people and asians do do that though.

I guess it's easy for some people to confuse "ought to" and "will" and they are willing to stake their lives on that confusion.

Fucking niggers and how they walk...seriously niggers, wtf? You're just such stupid fucking niggers. You should be exterminated.

As a black guy, I use the sidewalks and crosswalks like the next person.

Does anyone have that webm of the lady getting surprise drug off by that huge cat?

I suppose you know how I walk. Pants saggin, oversized shirt, overpriced basketball shoes.
Fuck that. I dress like I know what I want out of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpgcB1UnMOM

How black are you though?

This one gets me every time. kek.

it's okay user, you're black and not a nigger

Disgraceful form

haha totally bro! good dubs too my smart man! fuckin niggas are sooo dumb n shit like wtf why haven't they evolved n shit or whatever?! good on ya my dude :)

Lol, nice machine

My thing is gridlock. I turn left on to a side street from a major street with no signal at the intersection, but there is a light a block past and when it's red, cars back up to my street. When I see cars about to not stop in time to keep the intersection clear to allow people to turn, I just go and wave to them like they were going to stop anyway. I'd never do that as a pedestrian, though.

Never lock your knees

Jesus Christ, it's basic form. Hope he lived in Burgerland and that put his dumb ass into bankruptcy.

Bumpity Bump

TOOT TOOT COMING IN!

Depends on your meaning of black. Are you referring to ghetto black? Or are you referring to my skin color?

Anyway, to answer, I have my occasional hiphop/rap music playing at a appropriate level. Watermelon and fried chicken is not,my favorite food or drink. (I haven't touch fried chicken in a while lol) overall, its like a African American just trying to make a living like the next person. And I'm currently in school for art.

Is that a fucking box cutter?

Bump That Shit

Anyone got the person standing on th ed train tracks with their arms spread then getting hit?

As a civilized black person, how do you feel about all the other black people who give your entire race a bad reputatipn?

I really have nothing against any races, i definitely have more non-white friends than white friends. Theyre upper class and educated though.

I dislike white trash just as much as the "typical black person". Nothing to do with skin color, its more to do with social class I guess.

I'm black, but not a nigger.

I dont hate black people. I hate the reputation we've recieved because of our past and present behavior. Basically, I dont like the black people who ruin it for people like me.

its because they dont want technology like cars to expand. they like i guess i could say, racism, segregation see they never inclusived theirselves into ooOOoUUURRRrr society,

cause they are racist against technology, in africa they dont drive cars. so. evidence

wtf is that boat doing

i feel you man, i'm not exactly a nigger but i'm brazilian, so no matter what i'll always be a nigger

that sucks

He just wanted to be a car... LET HIM DREAM

Not a video or picture but a rekt thread of an hero on Sup Forums

ITS UNCUT FROM JURASSIC PARK CUNT

>i told u i was hardcore

I feel that some black people (like you and me) really try to make a living. However, because of today's culture (more towards the black culture), it really puts us in a disadvantage.

I have more white friends then non-white friends. As a art student, I hang with 2 white girls who also have a interest in art.

And I agree with your point regarding the "typical black person".

It's intentionally beaching. It's decommissioned and they beach them in third-world countries so they can be scrapped and salvaged for parts.

I saw a documentary on it, it's insanely dangerous work.

When something goes horribly wrong to while doing this, make sure you flash a peace sign to the camera so we know it's you in the rekt thread

niiiice

genji mains

Why the hell were those fucks on the train tracks in the first place? Looked like fucking millennials.

Ha ha ha

Will do.

Does anyone have that webm with the guy in the subway and he jumps in and his body just spins nonstop?

Cause it was on page 10 already.

They had no idea.. geez. Gone just like that.

This one?

>The woman in the black going into the pillar face-first

Christ, that's gotta hurt.

haha oh shit im dying

They call those breaker yards. I don't know why this .webm is considered worthy of being a rekt. They do that shit all the time to beach the damn things so the peons can tear it apart on land.

That one was fucked up, just seeing that, no idea.

Whats that pole doing? Ive had worse reactions from other videos but this is by far more disturbing. The fact that hes still alive and theyre using a box cutter is just.. uncomftorable

why does the boat need to ram his stuff like that though. that is aggressive

Yeah...ain't nobody walking away from that one...

There is only one segment of the population that actually walks slower when crossing the street and their light turns red and yours turns green, and that's niggers. It's almost like they're daring you to honk at them or hit them with your car. White people respect others' time and will hop to when the light is changing, GENERALLY.

That looks kind of fun honestly. Is that a cruise?

Quadruple Kill~!!!!!

what the fuck he did to deserve this?

For some reason I can stare at this shit in video form, but start grossing out at just bad cuts in person.

Sauce in metadata

Is it just me or is lurking all these rekt threads raising my life expectancy.

(i get the idea on what NOT to do)

>728493683
thats new and disturbing thanks user goognight b

Probably a cartel. Had a really good friend who has most of his family in a rural part of mexico that cartels didnt care about. One of the young adults there who was a family friend (my friend didnt really know him at all) decided he wanted to leave and live/find work in the city. about a month later there was a box on one of their farms (in the rural area) and it was full of chopped up body parts of the kid. No one knows what he did or why they did it. Fucking savages.

Noooooooooooo Gilligan!

this isn't rekt it's just sad

>Is it just me
No way. This kind of shit has made me a much more cautious person in general, knowing how fragile the human body is and how easily shit can go wrong. If I ever have kids, I'm gonna make them watch hours and hours of Russian dashcam videos to they are properly frightened of driving.

I cant read the whole thing since it cuts off

Agreed, Im taking these on what to expect and what not to fucking do. Maybe I wont die of all this stupid shit now

What's happening in this?

Attempted robbery, then they tried to rob the people across the street, and they happened to have guns and shot first.

Does anyone not know what the fuck a seatbelt is?

liveleak.com/view?i=975_1283799588

wuut did they fight against mother nature herself

Aye, You learn that shit as a kid, its not that fucking hard, it takes around 5 seconds to put a peice of fabric around your body, dumbasses

the person in your video is chinese.

Haha, It looks like a fucking snow storm starts after the shots are fired

For the thrill? Gotta entertain yourself some how. Those breaker yards are fucking dull. Working 12 hours a day in the hot sun for pennies.

Do you keep tons of shit like that on reserve for situations like this? I luld btw

>liveleak.com/view?i=975_1283799588
you godamn idiot you think that would of done anything except yuor fucking nigger mouth liking a cop staring at you as yu go down the road go blow a jew fag

What are you, some kind of expert?

That has to be the best sentence I've ever read.