What do you faggots think of my first apartment?

What do you faggots think of my first apartment?
I can finally live in solitude.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-diau1UxLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cat, kys.

Nice place Sup Forumsro. Congrats on getting your own place.

That looks dope man, great job

you have a cat you dumb fuck.
that isnt solitude.

Well, show us more than one pic Bro.

nice cat

nice dubs

nice umbrella

who the fuck uses an umbrella in 2017??????

Do you know where u at faggot?

> 4/10 apartment
> 10/10 cat

congrats OP

I want a timestamp faggot

It's hard because I'm phoneposting, and I have to crop everything to fit into the file size limit

I'm jealous OP

A dapper dandy

Looks good.
>newfags on here not liking cats can gtfo.

Is there some next-gen anti-rain gizmo I haven't heard of yet? I've only seen umbrellas my entire life

Looks comfy, OP

Do you let your cat out?
I don't imagine it has much space to enjoy if you don't.

this

not this

Cozy.

No, because the people in the apartments will call animal control. It happened to my neighbor.

sad

are you scared of the water you fag, put your shoulders up you pansy

Yes because the rules of your apartment complex apply to every single apartment in the world. You fucking stupid cunt

Get rid of that carpet and stool. Beer can belongs in a bin as well as the scraps of litter lying around. Mop up the place and invest in some good couches if you have the cash and is staying long term.

this, no woman is going to come home with you if you are mincing about with an umbrella. It is no longer 1994. Time to get wet to get the sloots wet my son

Put your shoulders up to stop rain? Your shoulders? Are you fucking retarded?

Post more pics

No, newfriends, no.

looks like shit. you got a cat? what are you faggot?

Of all the shit I've seen on Sup Forums today this is the post I disagree with the most right now, if you like getting covered in cold water while trying to walk between destinations then that's cool, but it's also retarded when you can just hold an umbrella over your head and be dry. Putting your shoulders up doesn't stop you from getting wet people don't have things naturally on their shoulders like a deformed blastoise to keep you dry in case of sky water you cuck.

Good for you dude! My first solo apartment too. Post divorce life is pretty good so far

And kitchen

Looks pretty comfy. Congrats man, I'm currently saving up for one.

yeah let me just walk for a minute in the pouring rain and get soaked because I'm a manly man

Pro tip: offering women the cover of your umbrella is a great way to pick up girls

Not bad/10.

Hope you don't live in the ghetto.

Umbrellas are fine, but if you live in Seattle you are considered a sissy if you use one. Reason being, it doesn't rain that hard here. Basically we get light drizzle for 8 months a year. So an umbrella is really pointless.

Yeah till you offer it to one that says no and would literally rather be rained on than stand close to you.

Are you a kid or just trolling?
Nothing's wrong with an umbrella, chicks dig sensible men who shares an umbrella on a rainy day

youtube.com/watch?v=k-diau1UxLc

I like it.

solitude is great for the first month or two. when you've been going on 2 years is starts to suck donkey dick. holla back when ya feel me, dawg

metz?

There's nothing but hippies that live in seattle who get stoned all day, if you can smoke flowers out of glass shaped like a cock then you can hold an umbrella over your head.

>it rains all year round it'd be retarded to use an umbrella.

wat

That's where you live, that does not apply to the rest of the planet you fucking putrid piece of shit

I also got this.
It's a 2004 Audi A6 S-Line biturbo V6

First it was cool but now you're a douche

Yeah, you obviously don't know anything about Seattle.

I think you need to drink less caffeine.

Seattle is a garbage city and you are a fucking cunt

Looks good m80. Congrats.

No man. I drive considerably. That's a stereotype.

This is a shame. If you'd bought a smaller TV you could put it inside the fireplace, and put on a fireplace vid when you have company.

No not for that. For sharing your little apartment showing that you're finally on your own and gonna make it and then follow it up with AND LOOK AT MY CAR. Not even /o/ would take you at this point

Actually had that thought too but when I saw that 60in on Craigslist for 200 had to snatch it up

I'm just happy that I have my ducks in a row. That's all.

Wood furniture too, not dorm room leftovers. I like the rug though, but needs better placement. Also lighting. Get some lamps.

60in for 200? What the fuck?

u mad breh

It was one of those please help me pay my power bill kind of things. Worked out well for both of us. One of the great things about living in the deep south with people that don't manage money well is that they buy crap they can't afford and then re sell out of desperation

And of course I have to have this above my bed

can i come over?

Ok I can dig that. Sorry I lashed out at you. Mine aren't nearly as in a row as yours. Saving up for an apartment now but I drive a shitbox that even the lowliest /o/tist wouldn't claim

sissy faggot detected, worried that your makeup is gonna start running cupcake?

Sure.
Bring weed.

What kind of car is it?

GET A FUCKIN GAMING PC YA FAGGIT

It's an 87 Nissan stanza that's about more rust than metal now. Cranks every day on my pure will and duct tape

Looks comfy as fuck. Congrats.

It is however about to roll over the 400k miles mark so I do have an epic get to look forward to

its ok
10/10 cat tho

gotta love that venture brothers reference.

Those old Stanzas are unstoppable.

Glad you caught that

Ok man. Yo can work with that. You could put an sr20 in it or something. Be nice to your car no matter what it is

why do pc guys want to convert others so bad? it seems like a sad life, i have a xbone and don't give a fuck what you have.
>feelsgoodman.jpg
but i do wonder why you care so much.

>0 sense of style
>dirty as fuck floor
>disgusting tv stand
>shit tv
>shit chairs

0/10. Get some fucking interior design know how please.

Looks good. How's life going for you now? Are you over your ex?

that rug really ties the room together

>ps4

But it literally has no games!

how is it dirty already?

Hey now. Don't go calling my Bravia who. Turns fightin words

It's been hard honestly. I'll be ok though. I'm a nursefag and for our whole relationship she was jealous as shit that I was surrounded by women all day. Never did anything about it though. Till now. That parts been fun but still not healed yet.

What a faggot.

Doesnt look very cozy to me but I am weird. I'd feel very uncomfortable having a window that big right near where I relax and play vidya. Also that door doesnt look like it provides much privacy, very big gap at the bottom. I'd board up that window and fix that gap in the door and also re-enforce the door with locks, sheet metal and stronger hinges.

you seem like a paranoid person. i respect that.

Your cat does not seem to like it. It looks like a cheap crappy place, just like my first apartment. It's your own place though, so good for you. You should feel proud that you're independent.

1) That crummy wicker stand with your phone on it directly beneath the lightswitch. So you literally have to fumble around and possibly knock into all your crap or knock the phone onto the floor when the lights are out.

2) Cats are fucking retarded.

3) That shitty blue child's table, get rid of it.

4) That rug really ties the room together.

>sony tv

sony tv's are fucking ass. Should of bought an LG or Samsung.

Why yes, yes you are a semen-gargling faggot.

lol, you ever watch The Venture Bros? I read your post in the voice of 24.

>Cats are fucking retarded.

I like how you can't afford furniture. It makes me satisfied in my own life.

Fuck yeah! I love old adult swim stuff. Right now jealous as fuck at that guy watching what looks like Courage right now

Im not sure if its paranoia. Maybe it is. I just cant be comfortable unless I'm not around people. And people being able to easily access the place I'm getting comfy in makes it not so comfy. Its probably a symptom of my meme anxiety (a.k.a "social anxiety")

What can I say dude she has it. But it'll come. I'm just thankful that I have a comfy couch, my computer, and a decent TV.

looks k, congratz

if you like it, thats all that really matters.

Also this

it would be a shame if someone pissed on it

Here's the grumpy fucker

That rug really ties the room together.

I'm
And here's mine