UFC

UFC

Does anyone have a link where they're streaming the UFC fight tonight.. thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

247hd.info/hd1.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

Bump

taima tv/r/mma

>you're welcome

NO. Because the ONE place that showed UFC ppvs had some nigger shoot up someone's car and now the place has to close by 9pm

HA where at ? niggers always fucking up a good time unless there white pussy involved.

247hd.info/hd1.php

small town mississippi

>247hd.info/hd1.php
oh thats right.. theyre niggers there and red necks but at least the red necks just fight rarely shoot each other.

>247hd.info/hd1.php
the fuck is this?

Fucking based.

>tv/r/mma
do you need a account?

nope

Thanks bro. The bitches are fighting now. They trainers from team alpha male in the corner.

Good looking out bro thanks for the sauce.. who you going for on the main card ?

No problemo.
I'm going for Johnson, though it would be fun to see Jones beat Cormier after all this time.
It would delegitimize Cormier's title lol.

I dunno man I like cormier. He slams are always on point.. he even slammed jones which made me happy as fuck. jj off the crack now he should be slow as fuck when he comes back.

shit keeps freezing when the bitch fight gets exciting.

If anyone is having trouble with the taima link I posted..

Use this 02d5ea172dcf1ff4c760ada7f3d67f942cb29905
It's an acestream link.
Based as fuck.

>02d5ea172dcf1ff4c760ada7f3d67f942cb29905

you watch the woodly fight?

i dunno if coner can take woodly bro.. he pretty quick and hits pretty hard dude.

is that chick from team alpha fail? the one who took the match.

Yea, I agree. He's a beast.
Conor will always have speed and precision on his side though.
He also has the Silva effect on his side, where opponents get nervous and under-perform.