Fast and Furious Movies

I've never watched a Fast and Furious movie before, but I'm going to watch every single one this weekend. What am I in for Sup Forums? What's the best Fast and Furious? What's the worst? What snacks should I eat while watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoV1-fsFCmw
youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tokyo Drift is easily the best.

You can have anything. As long as it's a Corona.

/thread

Tokyo Drift is fucking comfy as shit nigga, watch that.

Or watch the first one, you can't go wrong with either

>Tokyo Drift is fucking comfy as shit nigga, watch that.
> Or watch the first one, you can't go wrong with either

I'm going to watch all of them

Tokyo drift cause it's actually about racing.

Is it about racing or drifting?

They race down the mountain as they drift

Should I watch the movies in the order they were released or on the series chronological order?

1 is point break, 3 is the best racing movie and 5 is the best action movie. 2 and 4 are the worst

i dont even remember 4.

the first one is the only one that matters. it captures a time in car culture that is, thankfully, long over.

They stole some cars and shot some thugs

5>1>3>7>6>2>4

>mfw my cousin bought a Mitsubishi and probably spent over $10k ricing it out and then got a DUI and couldn't even drive it

He could probably sell it to some rich white kid for 5k more than what he spent on it.
Make some profit.

lemme guess
>lancer evo

yeah now every Eclipse from the 90s is in a junkyard where it belongs

I never had to drive before last year, but I moved to a new state and I got my license a month ago. What driving movies should I watch?

Drive by Ryan Gosling

Don't forgot to make yourself some tuna sandwiches.

4 and 2 are definitely the weakest.
1 and 3 are the better movies of the series.
5 is the most fun.
6 and 7 were both decent action blockbusters and have their moments.

wut?!! how is that possible?
this

Sure I haven't seen that yet, I'll watch it tomorrow.

No. Fuck you. The first one is the best.

>>lancer evo
>yeah now every Eclipse

I think it was an Eclipse

There's also a race in the beginning

You better be high, it's the only way to truely feel the change in music style as you go through the movies

OP here, I'm an hour into the first Fast and Furious and it's not good by any normal measure.

I rate it about what I expected/10

Why doesn't the lemon touch the drink?

you're gonna be sooooo disappointed by the other 6 kek

Movies from 2001 are never good

I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way, I didn't go into this expecting something out of the Criterion Collection

>tfw I saw all but Tokyo drift
It's really that good?

Also the first one is comfy as fuck

OP here, the first Fast and Furious is on the books, on to 2 Fast 2 Furious

You watch movies fast. I've been stalled on one for a day now, it's just minimized on my taskbar

This thread has been up like 3 hours, and it's not even a 2 hour movie.

I did decide to take a bit of a break before 2FAST2FAST2FURIOUS though

This is the most accurate list.

>tfw someone near me shits on the fast and the furious
>tfw they also complain that there isn't enough diversity in Hollwood later on in their discussion
its like they didnt even watch the movies

You're in for a serious game of escalation. Every movie does its best to go higher and crazier than the last.
With mixed results.

The later movies are pretty damn fun if you just shut your brain off and enjoy it

>You're in for a serious game of escalation. Every movie does its best to go higher and crazier than the last.

In Fast and Furious 2 they just turned a drawbridge into a huge ramp and the cars just jumped over it, I don't see how things can get progressively crazier over 5 more movies.

You have no idea what's about to happen in 5-7.

Nope, my coworker's wife still drives one. It's a total piece of shit.

>movies about niggers of all races being literal niggers
>valid entries in "diversity."

I hope it becomes sort of like this but with more cursing:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoV1-fsFCmw

Tfw your granny shifting and not double declutching like you should

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M

you're*

OP here, I think I actually like 2 Fast 2 Furious better than The Fast and the Furious so far.

I think sequels are always better.

I know this is unrelated but what are good apps for streaming on mobile?

I'm dirt poor and I don't data apart from what's on my phone, pc is dead too.

Please help...

Are you going to stream a fast and furious?

Sure I just want to watch anything really

I'll either watch Tokyo or First one.

Are you me? I just watched the fast and the furious yesterday and plan on watching the rest this weekend too.

Some nice comfy flicks but I could see them getting stale fast from all the cookie-cutter action movie plotlines.

I recommend watching one a week with friends and a barbecue.

Let's do this senpais

Do what I'm trying to find a fucking app where I can watch what I want to man. I had Hbonow for past 2-3 months free and I try to get on, and they figured it out.

I hate cable because you can't pick what you want when you want. I'm having to stay with my Grandma until she recovers and I'm bored out of my goddamn mind she only has one cable box and I don't want to be a dick and have to change it since she is in recovery.

It'll end by the end of the month.

I'm also trying to save money so I can get a place and shit.

The one with the [C O O L V I B R A T I O N S]

Definitive ranking:
3 > 1 > 5 > 7 > 2 > 6 > 4

Just renew with a new credit card number and email each month. I've been doing it for awhile :-)

It's mega-easy if your credit card company lets you get a temporary credit card number for online purchases.

>3
>better than anything but 2

Fuck off weeaboo faggot

3>5>1>7>6>4>2
4 kind of grows on you after multiple viewings, 2 is just a chore to get through

I think 2 gets shat on way too often. I used to also think it was the worst one, but after rewatching the whole series less than a month ago, I think 2 is actually pretty decent. It's got some great scenes, esp the whole escape from the police with the cars, it's as fun as the rest, and very tongue in cheek with Paul acting straight wigger.

4 still has next to no redeeming qualities though.

Can't do that though man I've been trying to find a goddamn streaming app and I'm going batshit crazy.

I like cartoons and anime shit but I can't find a reliable fucking site/app for live action anything on mobile.

You're just going to have to stick to the content on youtube.

I suppose so. Why aren't there any competent sites for live action anyway on mobile?

I had a severe urge for Spartacus and Xena.

1st.

Best of the series. A fun Point Break rip off.

2nd.

Literally unwatchable. Horrendous bad.

3rd.

Fun 80's style New Kid In Town flick with car racing.

4th
5th
6th
7th

Vary from as being as unwatchable as Part 2 (part 4 in particular is extremely hard to sit through) to just being extremely boring and in the same tier of shit as Transformers.

Jesus buddy, you're really gonna struggle with the rest.

You'll tap out before you even get to 3, and if you do make it through 3, no way you get past 4.