Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I have reason to believe i am being investigated by the popo, or maybe someone else.

How to proceed?

Put subtle hints around your home that let them know that you know. For example, put signs around you house that say "FUCK THE POPO"

I actually know because they fucked it up.

They tried to quote something i said, but, not knowing me so well, they did it wrong, to someone i know too.

That someone told me this, i investigated a bit, found out i actually am on their sights.

Seriously, what the fuck do i do?

If you're watching my IP, i'm onto you bastard.

Pretend you know something the FBI or CIA would badly want intel on.

Fake phone calls and emails etc.

are they following you outside your house?

do you know how to lose a tail?

on their sights, what for?

Get some antipsychotics. Schizophrenia is a bitch.

easy
destroy your data.
all of it
then get new stuff
download tor.

Wtf did you do? Explain or nobody can give you help without context.

They've probably recorded website metadata though. If OP has been visiting questionable sites then he's still not out of the woods

your honor....
pics or it didn't happen
metadata isn't enough

"I think someone is investigating me and dont want me to know!"
>posts on possibly bugged pc about it

Serious question, are you just paranoid / under the influence

What makes you think this? Have you done somethings illegal?

Some asshole was walking in front of my house - i shit you not - writing shit on a notebook while inspecting it.

Vanished as soon as i opened the window.

I don't.

Someone very close to me that was very far from me a few weeks ago is now very close to me once again. I believe they fucked up, people have already gotten killed, now they're hiding here. I believe the popo is using me to get to this person, but i may or may not have done some things myself, unrelated, but still, they might dig that shit up.

Also, there's this guy using a fake facebook profile to sniff around.

Negative, this is very real, i wasn't even aware of it until my "tail" fucked it up.

Nice try FBI

>writing shit on a notebook while inspecting it.
what is this, 1930?

post cp now

nig for real go see a shrink. Unless you're dealing meth or run an involuntary sex dungeon in your basement, they're not out to get you.

>j.k. lol, the ADA bet me $20 when we were playing beer pong that I wouldn't post this, we're gonna get you, son. Just waiting on the search warrant to clear

could be a realtor looking to sell the property

Simple. Get whoever you're hiding to move on to another hiding place. Problem solved - they're clearly not after you.

OP here. I got a basement full of two bit whores cooking up meth and I don't know what to do. I've been paying them in their own meth and they won't leave.

Exactly what i thought, that shit was fucking ridiculous, and i'm pretty sure it's related.

Is there anyway to dox an obviously fake facebook account? I already know it is because it was created 5 days ago and has 700 unrelated friends from all over the country.

He used this fb account to try and trick this person. He said he trains with me, but i don't know him, what makes me worry is the fact that he knows a shitton about me when i don't know shit about him, i knew he was popo when he told this person he knew my mother, but called her my aunt.

Only someone who checked my Civil Registration would say that, i wouldn't, because i was adopted and it's actually the opposite.

He also claims to know a lot of my friends and said all their names.

I'm worried because i have been buying large amounts of weed, and i do have "Drug Paraphernalia".

Actually, could this be a PI?

>whores
>paying them

newfag get out

I fucking hate Sup Forums

oh baby, you dont want antipsychotics its a nighmare

Define "large amounts".

Wasn't four years back there was regularly 3-5 pounds in my crib, and the po never came after me.

A PI wouldn't be doing their own work like that, anyway. They'd be cozying up to you and getting you to divulge the dealers, and a potential drop. Popo can't do shit with secondhand information after the fact unless he's got you pinned on something else.

Lighten up, Francis.

Put the pipe down

You sound fucking insane, to put it bluntly.
I had to get my mate admitted to a mental hospital before and you sound just like him before we decided we had to do it for his own safety.

>Drug Paraphernalia
you cant get busted over a fuking bong jesus, just stop smoking weed for a few months get some sleep and all of this will go away

checked

Well, that's a shitton.

I'm talking 100 grams.

I don't like being watched by police though.

They're not after the weed, i think they might find it though.

I swear i am completely sober and this is real.

You guys don't get it, they're not after me. They're after a relative of mine who recently showed up here, only for us to find out everyone he knew back where he lived was found dead. I think they're using me to lure this person, i couldn't care less about the well being of this faggot, but i don't want to get fucked in the process.

1. don't snitch
2. did he killed people or people wants to kill him?
3. good luck my friend

I'm not going to snitch, i don't even know shit.

I believe people want to kill him, i know he sells crack though, and is always getting involved in unnecessary shit and with shitty people. I believe there are:
1. People wanting this person dead.
2. Policemen trying to put him in jail.

Problem is, number one may also be number two. And i'm currently being targeted by number two.

This shit is no fun at all.

What would they be looking for, then? What, did you kill someone out of state and resettle under an alias? Kidnap a toddler? Poison the water supply? The fuck are you so worried about, homie?

Seriously, if you haven't done shit, what's to fret? Half a pound ain't shit. Especially buying it, not even selling.

two words

A C I D W A S H

high voltage.

In my country it is.

Also, if they are corrupt popo, i don't want to get tagged along with this faggot. Maybe they're the ones doing all that killing in the first place.

Fuck if i know, i'm just scared someone is looking into my shit.