Incest stories

Incest stories
green text only

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/#bottom-comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

me and my sis has been always share a room recently she has been changing clothes whit me in the room , full nude and everything

feeling REALLY weird right now

> one time I stuck my dick in my sister.

This is my ex, her parents are cousin's. Not a story but I think you will forgive me for nudes.

>one time my aunt looked at me and I clutched my tinkle so hard

She looks like her parents are cousins.

>one time my dad spanked me. I came.

>25 y.o. white male
>dead end job living alone
>19 y.o. college-going sister looks me up, opposite of me (excellent grades, friends with everyone, etc)
>"what the fuck are you doing here"
>"just visiting my favorite brother"
>"what did you do now?"
continue?

>Once when my little brother was asleep I put his dick in my mouth

yea

> one time I was pretending to be asleep and my big brother put his dick in my mouth

> one day my kids were sleeping and I put one of their dicks in my mouth, and my dick in the other's

Not a greentext but this guy did a verified ama on reddit years ago about his incest with his mom. He ended up doing a study with some researcher which was how it was verified. interesting and kind of hot reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/#bottom-comments

>"nothing much bro, just miss you that's all"
>something's wrong for sure considering she spends most of her time partying with her sorority or fucking some chad
>"so what's up with school? everything's fine?"
>"yeah im doing really well. stop talking about me what's up with you?"
>at this point i'm really suspecting something's wrong

>being babysat by aunt
>would pester older cousin all the time
>was made to sleep in his room
>used to watch him masturbate every night
>asked me if I wanted to play too
>started looking at magazines with him
>couple days later wanted to put it my mouth like in the pictures
>didnt know how to suck, just got mouth fucked
>continued on till was so common we did all the time even before bedtime
>both of us completely naked was on back deck
>he finished and I stood up to see auntie watching from window
>was lectured about doing it outside and if I dont tell my parents then shes ok with us having fun as long as its inside
>it happens all over the house
>auntie watches a lot starts buying us drinks
>years later get ballsy one night right in the living room, auntie in chair, me and cuz nude him fucking my mouth
>notice her drunk with hand in her pajama pants
>cuz goes to bathroom
>tell auntie i want to see her tits
>she laughs and tits come out
>first pair ive ever seen, start stroking while she watches and plays
>ask to touch them
>told no
>cuz come back and she puts them away
>cuz comes back

Fuck her

moar

That forehead though

>before i could reply sis started tearing up and hugged me
>calmed and sat her down
>turned out her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend and she was sickof all the lies >all she could take solace in was her childhood memories and the times when i had protected her against the world before she left
>"you'll be safe here sis. how about you stay here a few days and tell me all about it"
>she looked at me with relief, we hugged for a bit, and went to bed while i finished my work assignment

Bump

i saw my sisters nudes on her phone and i've wanted to fuck her ever since

keep it coming, some of these are kinda hot

I've read doujins with better writing than this

This one isn't hot or anything, but it's funny and for some reason, when I see it, it gets me thinking about mom son stories and then I have to fap. Hope somebody can relate so I don't feel like more of a freak than I am for liking incest stuff. Btw, I posted these

Shit, forgot to attach the picture

I (male) used to hang out at my cousins (male) often. We began to learn to masturbate, and did it together. That led to us master bating one another. We eventually began giving each other blowjobs as well. He loved sucking my dick. Eventually I let him fuck my ass which was the only time I've been fucked. I would love to do it again. We never kissed, but we would look at images on his families computer that he found if my aunt, his mom nude and having sex with his dad.

>be me 16yrs old staying over with family
>Aunt (24yrs old) gets home drunk everyone makes a huge fuss she sits on me and licks me
>Mom gets mad and tells her to go to sleep
>Mfw
>We're all heading to sleep im alone in the back room of the house since im an edge lord
>On phone and see door opening
>NAKED AUNT (only underwear)
>Gets rock hard (her tits are nice) and scared
>She says she's "sorry if I scared you annon"
>Super rock hard since she's laying next to me
>It's o-okay aunt chan
>She says I'm so cute when I'm flustered and gets right to the point and asks if I Wana fuck since he bf is a huge cunt
> Make excuses for 10mins
>She gets bored and pulls blanket reveling my rock dick
>Oh shiet wtf
>She pulls underwear down while my bitch ass is telling her to stop and starts sucking
>Best blow job in my life
>Cums.jpeg
>Asks if I'm down for the real thing
>Don't say a word I'm so hard again I start fucking her
>Fucks for a while felt like forever best 20-30 mins of my life
>Bend her over for finishing move
>Ass is bouncing on my body
>About to nut
>Pull out and face her face to me
>Cums all over her face
>Oh God
> Best nut of my life don't know if it was the rush of fucking someone I shouldn't have or what
>She cums
>Wtf
>Tells me that her bf never dose stuff like that
>She leaves
>Don't see her the day after
>We're leaving the next day
>See her that day and tells me she can't wait for next time

We fucked every time Id go over. She moved in with me when I was old enough to get my own place. 3years after I'm 24 we fuck on time to time to this day we're very compatible that's the reason I think she hasn't left since we do date other people and fuck behind their backs. Fun.

pics or it didint happen