Impossible to hate Actors

Impossible to hate Actors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aEg28n4IRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he molested me

Didn't he rape a bunch of young boys with Brian Singer?

i love his movies about weed

Fag

>impossible to hate
>posts a faggot

come on dude, it's current year

Sounds about right. KS seems like the homosexual pedo type.

Is that a bad thing?

you lucky bastard

Ken Spacey's a faggot but he's a cool faggot like David Bowie

I hate space kevin deal with it

>Help! I just escaped from Kevin Spacey's basement!

Hate him as an individual, movies make me laugh

Like him, seems like a genuine guy, can't stand the roles he plays (with some exceptions). He's so boring to watch

Like everything about him

Reminder that Kevin Spacey's father was obsessed with Nazism and raped his brother.

I'm sure probable child molester Kevin Spacey is a nice man though.

That's right, I'm okay with likeable homos like Gandalf, Kevin Spacey or Neil Patrick Harris.

>Gandalf
Paedophile. Look at his jailbait boyfriends.
>Kevin Spacey
Child molester beyond a doubt.
>Neil Patrick Harris
Probable child molester who rapes his adopted children with his child rapist husband.

Don't drink the koolaid. There's no such thing as a likable homo.

Talking cat

No

Correct

only correct answer so far

creep, pervert
not clever at all, usually not funny
"dude, i cast the ugliest, most awkward fucking dweeb as the lead, so epic"
ian mckellan is a real cradle-robber as well. nph can't act, but i haven't heard anything bad about him at a personal level.
looks like hollywood has raped some brains pretty hard itt.

>Charlie sheen roast
>Someone on stage makes joke about Charlie saying"the only reason he got lucky enough to get the lead on spin city is because God hates Michael j fox"
>Camera pans to the audience to Michaels old friends and fellow cast members from spin city
>They are laughing uncontrollably banging the table

Honestly I felt so bad for MJF at that moment. I know that feeling of betrayal all too well.

A lot of people who worked with him hate his guts. Apparently he's super creepy around young guys and a dick to everyone else.

Even the people who hated his politics and thought he was a bad actor (not true, by the way) loved Wayne. He's impossible not to love.

I think it's because he was very self-deprecating. He wasn't an asshole or a bully to people like Ward Bond or John Ford.

>betrayal
You were watching a roast and still don't understand it's ok to laugh at friends now and then?

You seem to spend a lot of time thinking about child molestation. Is there a reason you accuse others of doing it?

>black and white
Nobody cares, nobody knows what you're talking about, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=9aEg28n4IRU

People always talk about how Scott Eastwood looks like Clint but in the shape of his face I think he looks a lot like a young John Wayne- especially in the cheekbones. Clint had a very long, thin face.

>In 1971 Wayne and James Stewart were traveling to Ronald Reagan's second inauguration as Governor of California when they encountered some anti-war demonstrators with a Vietcong flag. Stewart's stepson Ronald had been killed in Vietnam in 1969. Wayne walked over to speak to the protesters and within minutes the flag had been lowered.

>In 1974, with the Vietnam war still continuing, The Harvard Lampoon invited Wayne to The Harvard Square Theater to award him the "Brass Balls Award" for his "Outstanding machismo and a penchant for punching people". Wayne accepted and arrived riding atop an armored personnel carrier manned by the "Black Knights" of Troop D, Fifth Regiment. Wayne took the stage and ad-libbed his way through a series of derogatory questions with adroitness, displaying an agile wit that completely won over the audience of students.

What do you suppose he meant by this?

Other actors don't like him.

I was molested as a child.

>hasn't been posted yet

Sounds fun.

He kissed a tranny so he deserves to die.

Can't hate this man. Can't be done.

this nigga

he's really great at playing the exact same character over and over

Literally; God.

Can actresses count?

There we go.

wtf i hate all these actors

>impossible to jail

He hates himself but no one would believe it.
I miss Bill Murray rape story's too much

I fucking hate this guy. Shitty actor, and has one of the worst fanbases.

Poor man, I want to give him a hug