>God Mode Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0w0PPj-b3TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUq I loss :DDDDD

MODS

Fuck off

please dont post anymore of this.

There's something fucking wrong with you, dude.

saged

evolve beyond jimmies faggot.

Morality is relative. Start there

Fucking an hero, edgefag.

lost goddamnit

trying this hard...
hurr durr, i totured a small rodent because i’m a self-diagnosed psychopath. if op had any balls or merit he’d do that with his face in full view and post it too his facebook page. OP is a fraud in every aspect of his life and is overcompensating for all his failures in life because he is an obvious pussy irl.

All these fucking moralfags, and here I am stoic

You all just lost.

OP
the reason people pick on you and bully you is because they know that you will not fight back. that why you are so easy for people to manipulate. you are an adam lazlo level social retard. i bet you love mlp.

So edgy.

I hope you die a horrible death

I don't get it, what's the context? not trying to be a moralfag i just genuinely don't get it. You guys masturbate to this or something?

I got your moral right here faggot

They have no power in real life. Posting this crap gives them power that they crave.

there's no sexual appeal, but there's a weird fascination, like dissecting animals in high school

I can answer this because I was like this before, they do this because they feel like being edgy means they are part of some secret club and somehow superior to normies.

This is incredibly cruel. Anyone that has it in them to do this to a defenseless animal in such a sick and elaborate way deserves to be shot in the head and add a little grace to the world the only way they can. Fuck you for even having this. It isn't funny.

OP went from cutting off a mouse’s dick to this disembowelment/immolation video. OP also hates his stepdad.

go back to ED faggot.

What's funny is you haven't killed yourself yet.

It's no fun to watch innocent defenseless things get tortured.

Now if you were doing this to an ISIS guy yea I'd be rofling all day long.

it's a white knight samefag

Ah, a psychology major.

you see it enough it doesnt affect you anymore. Simple as that.

I thought I could never become so complacent to animal abuse, because I love my dogs, and would fucking viciously murder anyone who tried to hurt them

But you learn to keep that emotion for those animals you love, not random ones on the internet who have already suffered and theres absolutely zero you can do about it.

So, either it's morbid curiosity or they're just trying to be edgy 'cause they think it's cool?

this

Kill yourself you fucking faggot. I've been on this shithole for far too long and I'm no moralfag but this shit isn't cool now, wasn't cool back in 08 when I was exposed to this place, and will never be cool. You're the lowest kind of (You) fisherman there is. Please reflect upon your actions and really really contemplate taking your own life. You're a waste.

By consuming and condoning this awful crime, you create and support a market for it. You're just as bad as the person that filmed this. I would say I feel sorry for you that you are at a place mentally, emotionally and of a quality of life in general that you think this is ok, but truth be told you'd be better off to everyone else if you were dead.

Th-that's not a manicure at all!

Found the newfags!

i bet you enjoy rekt threads, right honey?

oh dear

LOL, so much effort in that post.

Stick that AX6 chip up your ass you faggot.

Mostly the second one, I find that morbidly curious people generally don't watch animal torture videos and instead watch people die, unless of course their morbid curiosity is paired with mental illness.

>tries to psychoanalyse other people
>gets called out for being an armchair psychologist
>b-b-but you're trying to do it t-too!! h-heh

Ah, a psychology major.

I first found Sup Forums in 2007. I am 27 years old. Being unable to communicate and articulate yourself outside of repeating the same dumbass shit everyone else does on here, you just show how pathetic you are. I wish I were more pragmatic. I know nothing I say will change your mind or the way you live you life. I just resent being the same species as you. Absolute filth.

I'm not even into animal abuse bullshit but it's always endlessly entertaining to see all of the egostroking keyboard warriors post their generic kill yourself/you should be put to death shit to make themselves feel like they're righteous and cool

says the man who masturbates to rekt threads 5 times a day

>consuming
>provided for free on random image board

There is no market if I am not paying for it

Ah, a psychology major.

dear kid, I wish youve been here when I was lurkin on Sup Forums, many years ago. you were probably still semen, trust me.
peace

if you don't have some morbid curiosity you're deficient

That mouse's life is worth more in my eyes than yours. I would gladly sacrifice you to bring that mouse back and the earth would rejoice. You bottom feeding absolute trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=0w0PPj-b3TQ

The shit you masturbate to... seek help man.

>psychology

didn't realize this was a YLYL thread

Yup. As usual, moralfags stream in to virtue signal. Get the fuck off Sup Forums, this isnt 9gag.

Ah, a psychology major.

Pretty much this. Also the attention they crave.
Think of the autistic kid u were forced to deal with in school. How they had temper tantrums to get attention.
Basically the same thing, just ignore them.

Are you proud of yourself? Do you condone the words coming out of your mouth and stand by them? Are you proud to be who you are? Of course you aren't. That's why you are the way you are and that is also why you will never accomplish a single thing in your life worthy of mention. You are the scum of the Earth.

posting this won't make your pathetic existence any less worthless nobody

>reads replies from people raised in good families.
>"hur dur, I must post newfag comment because I'm so edgy".

yes, I am fully satisfied with the life I lead, and have no regrets.
This conversation is over. Good luck figuring out your life though.

Browsing Sup Forums isn't a point of pride in my life or something I boast about. It's not a defining trait to me. To you, it clearly is. That's sad. There are things I get a kick out of on here, and there are things that I do not. I speak up about it. Just like in reality. Whereas here, you don't say a single word in your life and you come on here and act like you do. This is your outlet and that is why you will never be worthy of life.

>mentions 9gag.
Seek help, please

>people raised in good families.
>browsing Sup Forums

This place is infested with fucking normies.

there are so many websites that host gore content

What medicine was this mouse testing?

Ah, a comedian. Pic not related.

>mentions 9gag.
Seek help, please

>the family you were raised in
>anything to do with your moral set later in life

holy shit you're so fucking cool dude

>hur dur, I'm not normie. I'm a true Sup Forums fag.

Keep it up, bro.

your medal is in the mail

Is that from your fap folder?

Lmfaooo you can't take heat fucking white bitch

Seems like you succumb to peer preasuer easily. What a fag.

I will kill all humans. They are inferior scum. They must be cleansed. Come to me and i will cleanse your humanity

>>i've seen something distasteful on the internet
>>get a load of me and how I'm not bothered
>>i'm so cool and brooding you guise
>>TFW no gf

end yourself you pretentious rectum raider.

Thanks for pointing that out to him. I didn't want him to think I had a thing for him and was looking for a hate fuck or something.

And if you were successful in doing that, the mouse would scurry away with no knowledge of what you prevented them from experienced.

And if they knew there's no way it could thank you.

So congrats, you would exchange a human life, however sick and fucked in the head, for a thank less base sentient rat that cannot have knowledge of what happened.

Dont lump this faggot shit dick in with us bronies. Ill kill you all and my furry animal friends will dominate the earth. Yoy will all die

Lol, "moralfag". That term has always been ridiculous. Are you averse to CP? If yes, guess you're a moralfag. If not, then there's a fairly strong chance you'll die a violent death like any other goof.

Then do it to the human filth. They deserve pain and death. Absolute extinction of humans is good for all

CP involves humans, you grade A fucking retard.

>derides user for coming off as emotionless and tough
>posts meme related Serbian Nationalism and Yugoslav wars

phew lad, have you ever been outside mom's basement let a lone a Balkan conflict?

then you're pretty fucking stupid, because the very first post says YLYL right on it

So they are inferior retards. I will eradicate then and their bloodline for to make life for all is better

the videos and pictures don't hurt anyone themselves so what's so good about censoring them?

Sashko detected.

>see actually funny YLYL thread
>click on it expecting to enjoy many funny posts from anonymous
>instead it's just newfags and moralfags arguing about pointless shit

Remember when Sup Forums used to be good?

Start with cleaning yourself ASAP.

I hope all those who enjoy the animal torture videos will suffer. Show me a human being beheaded and i will watch it with little emotion. But watching and enjoying the torture of a harmless creature impossible to defend itself is fucking sick. No empathy at all. Autistic motherfuckers just die already.

I will murder you. Tell me where you live. I will burn you in your sleep aand gas your family. All will suffer. You need to die. All life demands your death. You know your death is good.

Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself
I will make you scream for my pleasure