Why do Americans hate foreskin? Did the Jews do this?

Why do Americans hate foreskin? Did the Jews do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html
onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com/everyman/how-to-last-longer-in-bed/
foregen.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some catholic fuck wanted to stop you from committing everyone's favorite sin.

>Why do Americans hate foreskin?
It's not about hate. Foreskin is completely unnecessary and bothersome. It's biological purpose is to protect the glands but we wear clothes for that nowadays. It's like wisdom teeth, eventually you evolve to a point where you get rid of what if not needed. I feel bad for all the third-worlders who have uncut dicks

More like:
Why do Americans hate dick cheese?

Sucks, you'll never feel the full potential of ya dick. Uncut master race niggerfag.

>Christian tradition

Duuuuhhhhhhhh

Which brings us to the real question :
Why do Americans hate soap and showers ?

Humans have been circumcising their dicks long before jews were around.

Well that's the most uninformed thing I'll read today.

you mean washing your dick on a daily basis?

Actually 3rd worlders mostly have cut dick these days
The third world is pretty much the Muslim world
South America, most of Asia and south Africa are second world by now

>Dick chees
My fucking sides...

>Jewish

>niggerfag.
Your opinion is now invalid nigger.

>Why do Americans hate soap and showers ?
We don't, we actually use both unlike disgusting smelly Europeans.

suck my uncut cock niggerfaggotlord

Do you read one of your own comments?

>South America, most of Asia and south Africa are second world by now
Being this stupid on the internet

Proof that niggers and undeveloped morons are the only ones who are uncut.

Do you suck dicks?

Never seen one uncut guy with dick cheese though, so I guess you guys should learn to like soap and shower enough to use them every day.

Why are you looking at other guys dicks you faggot?

Nope.

Actually theres more. Its purpouse is be like a natural lube and make sex more plesurable, since it has thousands of nerve endings.

Because he is a faggot, faggot

yup and now I have to pay the fucking prive, i wasnt even properly circumcised, i still have half my shit and my dick looks like a motherfucking flower *the fat stubby flowers on spongebob look exactly like my dick)

Clothing is abrasive to the glans. There's no reason to get circumcised unless you have severe phimosis. Even mild phimosis can be fixed by retracting the foreskin a few times daily.

I wish I was you

Because I'm not ashamed of my body.
I hit the gym 3 times a week, the changing room is a place where people get naked, you might know that if you left your parents' basement every once in a while.

>Actually theres more. Its purpouse is be like a natural lube and make sex more plesurable, since it has thousands of nerve endings.

So? I've not some barbaric animal that has fucking on my mind 24/7. If I was a cave man spending all day hunting and fucking, sure it'd be useful but humanity has advanced quite a bit since then.

Once you get that gay dancer out of the way, it's easy to see the Asian's pretty hot.

It was the guy who invented fucking cornflakes that convinced medical doctors in America that circumcision was still in the best interest of males born in the USA.

Yes, now we have millions of sexless basement dwellers like you.

>Because I'm not ashamed of my body.
>I hit the gym 3 times a week, the changing room is a place where people get naked

I go to the gym twice a day 5 days a week and when I shower I don't stare at the other dudes dicks inspecting them for smegma.

Yep. And butt sex is way easier with it too when you just fold it over the glans and it retracts slowly as you penetrate your woman, no lube required.

>I'm a poor uncut retard
>sees rich cut guy
>damn basement dweller

But it stilll serves a purpouse and has benifits for women too. Studies show that women sleeping with uncircumcised men had a lower risk for cervial cancer. Also, sex hurts without foreskin for the woman.

You're on Sup Forums, dude. Even if you do have sex regularly, you're still a pathetic loser like everyone else on here. There is just no justifying yourself in this setting. I myself have sex every now and then, but I'm still a no talent neckbeard who spends his time either at my job which I hate, or on here with the rest of you assholes.

>>>r9k

>twice a day 5 days a week

So you're a janitor there, good for you.

I was talking about the people who go there to actually work out.

Nah, the dude who made cereal a thing did it.

>Also, sex hurts without foreskin for the woman.
good
>Studies show that women sleeping with uncircumcised men had a lower risk for cervial cancer.
Yeah but circumcision lowers penile cancer rates as well. So would you rather get cancer or the chick you're fucking?

>sees a rich cut guy.
A rich guy who'd rather cut his dick than wash it...
Sorry dude, I'm talking about civilized countries, not third world me very rich have many goats shitholes.

Chop your whole dick off and have ZERO chance of penile cancer. Genius

kek, getting triggered? Never been to a gym with a janitor, usually the people who work there will split those duties.

I'm 6'2, 235lb, 6.5% body fat. I'm also incredibly wealthy.

cancer.org/cancer/penile-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html

> In weighing the risks and benefits of circumcision, doctors consider the fact that penile cancer is very uncommon in the United States, even among uncircumcised men.

To be fair, its probably not that easy to wash your dick when you live in the desert

Employed guy killing time on a rainy sunday, don't think everybody's like you dude.

All these uncut monkeys getting mad makes me laugh

>in the United States,

Its saturday you dumb fuck

Never seen it because I don't live in a degenerate country like The US.

No. We get that from ancient Egyptians - same with burying instead of burning our dead. There are a lot of things like that from ancient Egypt that still live on today.

The Egyptians did it for hygiene. Americans do it primarily for that reason too.

pic or it didn't happen, and not one of your broom.

Sunday where I am, 1:10 pm.

I'm not giving you any more fap material buddy, I already know you like staring at dicks.

>implying that the Republic of Congo has good healthcare

Careful now, don’t let your brains go to your head!

Is that where you live monkey? Is that why you are uncut? Living in a cave, eating feces.

Oh?

Circumcision = Jewish. That's the end of it. If you're cut you're a victim. I can understand cut people to try and convince themselves they don't need their foreskins, but you're just lying to yourself.

>No exceptions

With your micro dick you have nothing to hide then.
I knew you'd chicken out though, lol.

>More nerve endings.

Oh, so I can cum even fucking faster? I have a problem with that as is. No thanks.

So the foreskin is the answer to coarse, rough pussy ?
I like the idea.

No, I live in the US. I was cut against my will as a newborn.

>woman

Yeah. That's the gender who's ass you're fucking. Okay, stinky pinky.

Ima leave this here....
onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com/everyman/how-to-last-longer-in-bed/

Good. Let the hate flow through you.

Have you ever been to India?
We're clean as fuck in comparison to majority of the world.

It is because Kellogg (yes the cereal cunt) campaigned that circumcision would keep boys from masturbating and it is now a tradition.

Nope, foreskin sensitivity is actually completely different and while extremely pleasurable will not make you cum faster or slower, it's just one more erogenous spot.

Also Im trying to regrow it back

Post yours and I'll post mine

>stinky pinky

Are you implying that butt fucking guys doesn't smell ? No wonder you're so fond of it then.

>Also Im trying to regrow it back
Hmmm. Any progression?

And still have enough trouble washing your dicks that you'd rather mutilate them than buy a bar of soap...

Yep', he actually advertised cereals as a cure for masturbation. lol

Now I'm curious. Pic?

Don't I see videos of you people shitting everywhere due to lack of toilets?

Barely. However there is this:foregen.org/

Didn't work, started jackin it at age 8.

You're the one bragging about shit dude, man up and deliver on your own claims.

i would but my phone is busted maybe next time user when i have something to take the pic

Dick skin is gross, and unnecessary. In fact, the moment I became of age, I sliced all of the skin from my dick. It scabs up all over, but you just take a shower and it all comes off.

GET DAT FULL FEELIN BOI.

To be honest they probably were rough back in the day. Calluses in their pussies n shit.

>foregen.org/
Why the fuck do people care this much about fucking foreskin?

>728499782
I'm restoring mine too. Check out the reddit for it. (I don't like reddit but it's the only fucking place that there's an active/not creepy community for restoring). There's a member there who had HUGE success with his own manual method. I've used it for a month and made more progress than with my DTR in half a year.

>It's like wisdom teeth
Yeah, that's a pretty good analogy actually. My wisdom teeth (the ones that are still in my mouth) are useful for grinding food. They may take me an extra few seconds to clean each day, but it feels good to have them.

Let's trade dick pics?

It's the nerves that are chopped off. The tip of the foreskin contains all the pleasure nerves. The head of the penis doesn't compare.The drying out of the dick is just salt on the wound.

Typical american education.

Must be hard when people take your free will, because I can still decide if I want foreskin or not.

I'm more evolved then you so my wisdom teeth had no room to grow in my mouth. Got all four out at the same time.