twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sleep

yay thread

Stronk!

im lurkin for the rest of the night
prolly go to sleep soon
fuck most things
love you guys and gals

post something that isn't shit you rectal prolapse.

Stronk!

Night Sunshine

>ifunny

youtube.com/watch?v=ES0cWKwJtpk

Stronk scalies preferred.

No.

Haven't seen someone make that connection in a while.

Fucking kill yourself user

night

two people use hearts

Was 8bt confirmed a liar?

Yes

>Robots tend to be more simplistic , if we made sentient robots they'd be considered something else like Automatons or Androids.
fair enough. I am inclined to agree.

>Smart AI might out compete us so hard that we go bye bye in the same way that a squirrel goes bye bye when we cut down a forest.
now see i think that that is a load of horse-crap perpetuated by people who don't understand how computers work (such as Stephen hawking), or that simplicity will not give rise to consciousness. Due to the linearity of computer "thinking" they have to be built to a specific task and then that is that. They are really neet calculators, but i greatly doubt that they will ever be truly sentient.

About what? Catfishing?
I can hardly work up the courage to talk to someone I like as myself.

about?

We still trust in you.

I don't!

I am return. If anyone has questions about the C64 programming that would be me.

Stronk dergs!

Yeah, we're probably not capable of creating something on that scale. The problem that people have is with software that already exists that can NOT rewrite itself but add to itself.

If that software becomes able to create totally new software well you have the same effect as cell division there. But this would be limited by where it is stored.

What did you do with the real Heaven?

I wouldn't expect you to.

No!
I'm only kidding. I trust you. You're quite reliable.

T H I C C dergs

I like the boy version comic a lot.

The usual. Some rape here, a bit of rape there.
Nothing fancy.

Stronk dergs are better

REALLY good aesthetics.

On an unrelated note, how would you guys respond if you saw actual anthros IRL?

The what?

Oooo, I bet he loved that!

To each their own.
But T H I C C anything is paramount imo

Hope they didn't act as cringey as fursuiters.

e-hentai.org/g/552623/428c9e9b66/

WHen you get banned for the reason of mod just wanting to ban

Indeed he did.

If it was Puzzle, I'd faint.

I bet you'll rape someone some day if given the chance

As long as it's thick muscles.

problem is that such a software carries all the problems and limitations of its source software.

That plus "programs" are the highest level of abstraction to how machines actually work, go down a few abstractions and you see that the computer cannot rewrite itself, it can only write over-top of itself.

Bob's Burgers is leaving Netflix soon. Am sads.

basic or ASM ?

>puzzle

a little concerned. Maybe talk to one but only if confronted first.Be anti-social like normal and treat them like everyone else

Oh yeah ;)

Hmm, I think I'd be fucking confused . If they looked the same I'd probably be turned on tbf.

Like this situation?

Gotta figure out that mating dance.

Huh, I didn't know those were the same character.

Damn...

BASIC. If I were home I could show you the manuals, the c128 an the magazines.

They aren't. They just remind me of similar styles.

i would probably act that same. especially since i feel fucking an animal-person would introduce all sorts of vectors for disease.

Define cringey.

Also big question: what induces the feeling of cringe? is it human empathy? exhibition of undesirable human traits? the bizzare?
debate.

It's you! The puzzle lover.
Please tell me about your lord and savior Puzzle.

Ah

cool I have a C64
can you program music in basic I love the sid chip

Something that attempts to be cute or of an imitation, but fails horribly, thus inducing cringe.

So far nothing coherent, just random noise unfortunately. But I'd love to see if I could arrange music on it.

so nothing would change?

I feel the same way but i fear that an -in-between for animals and humans would only act as a vector for disease and thus make humanity hate and fear them.

Sounds like you haven't seen a *good* suiter.

You deserved it.

I have. Only one. Telephone. I hate everyone else.

Think I'm going to head out.

Fuck you

So you program in C64?
firstly what is C64.
second, tell me more about basic.

let's pretend that they act like more primative humans.

I'll text you later.

If by that, they make grunting noises, then still cringe. But if they speak animal, then fine.

>not liking Puzzle

She's cute.

Humans are already disease ridden. You fuck someone you don't know without anything on and you have a decent chance of catching something.

Just wear protection... if you mean disease in the same way animals carry them I don't think that would be as big of a problem. If they were more like us they'd probably have hygiene rituals more akin to ours too.

I have a music tracker that outputs .sid files
that I have gotten to work on my c64 but
i think it would be cool to use the computer itself
to compose on

If dudes has uteruses, they'd be called "dudeteruses".

Not bad

You bet I did you little bitch

Not really. The thought of being smothered in and having fur rubbed against me turns me off. it's all about the colours and the vibe for me of the art.

Commodore 64, it had 64k of RAM and it was one of the best selling computers of all time. BASIC, Beginners All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code, was the language of programming outside of 0's and 1's. IT is still sorta used today, just buried deep.

yeah. Because You can write layers and there are floppy's with software on them, but I'd be interested to see if you could replicate things like metroid or other early game soundtracks using the sid chip.

>Midget short neck for a giraffe. Overfat everywhere. Huge sweaty tits.

ya shes hot
but I do think Diamond deserves a mention

Diamond best.

oh i did some Castlevania music on
Simon's theme
battle of the holy

do you have a program list or no?
If you do I'd love to try typing it out and getting that sweet sweet syntax error.

My friend had a 3 bean salad party, but it was bring your own bean, who does that?

names need to tie into the picture you dolt.

No they don't, you autistic fuck. They never do.

BASIC is still even taught. It's integrated into a lot of stuff now. Excel uses VB for example.

Then there's me using C# and C++ ...

C++ is more versatile and better. Don't let anyone tell you different... once you learn how manage memory.

Evenin' guys

Absolutely, my friend. There's not enough Diamond out there.

>midget short neck
Long necks are for reaching, but she has arms. Long neck would be redundant.

>overfat everywhere
Oh look, a cuck who doesn't appreciate thick and curvy women. Look at this kid and laugh because he thinks he deserves better!

>huge sweaty tits
Huge means there's more to suck, and they're almost certainly not sweaty.

T H I C C
C++ is always best.

BASIC is the language of all computers. if you know BASIC you know everything.