I want to kill myself, but I'm kinda afraid of dying. What can I do to get over this fear?

I want to kill myself, but I'm kinda afraid of dying. What can I do to get over this fear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WZ33w3B8Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Killing yourself..

Are you some kind of retard?

Kill yourself

You won't be afraid after it

no

Your instinct will always want to keep you alive.
It will be easier in all matters to become less afraid of living.

place gun by side. drink a lot of alcohol. then tell yourself to stop being such a pussy, reasoning isn't getting you anywhere.

i guess you do not really want to die then. make up you fucking mind stupid man.

So how do I decrease the instinct or whatever?

>inb4 "The world's your oyster "

By replacing it with the fear of living.

You sure it's instinct, and not a fear of burning in some fucked up version of hell for all eternity

To anyone who wants to kill themselves take a large dose of lsd trip and see how you feel after i used to be beta af suicidal all the time did this realized how fucled i was and how to fix it and i did

Acid isn't some life changing experience, don't try and sell it like it is

Realize that the fear of the concept of not existing is significantly more terrifying than actual death. Once you're dead you aren't going to give a shit

I mean I guess if you're religious you'll just have to sort that out yourself

Not acid actual lsd no nbome and such similar shit and large doses i took 10 200ug tabs and yes it is verly life changing have a bad mind trip and all is revealed

Not according to the exstinsive studies don't on the subject,

>Not acid actual lsd
Google Acid , all that comes up is LSD.
Stop trying to pawn mescaline as what "acid" really is

youtube.com/watch?v=7WZ33w3B8Hw

You are biologically hard wired to fear death and to promote your life as long as possible. As is every creature on this planet. In fact, that is what ALL LIFE is programmed to do. Survive.

You don't want to kill yourself. You want to stop whatever is hurting you. Sucks to have to face it, but you can. Change, Adapt, Struggle. Whatever it takes, but move on. You can do it.

Stick around OP, there's much more to see.. Signed, old fart. Pic not related.

/thread

this

remind yourself that Eminem will always be a better rapper than you

The only thing keeping me alive is the opportunities to get drunk, alcohol is literally the only reason I don't an hero, nothing else in life makes me happy

Hey man, if you have nothing to lose, all that's left is up. Just go and do whatever you want, keep your gun by your side just in case, and when you get cornered in a fucked up situation, off yourself.

You have purpose to live my friend Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour loves you very much and wants you to live. :)

i feel exactly the same. i heard that sleeping pills and alcohol are painless and quick but dont know where to get the pills. I'm telling myself that i am actually just putting myself out of my misery, its the humane thing to do and i will finally be at peace.

You'll most likely fail at it like you do everything else in life and people will make fun of you over it. Best to just live on and die slowly like the rest of us, user.